Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator (14156 Views)

Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by KingMicky3286: 10:38am On Feb 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Yeah

Report him to the nearest police station with and evidence. No need to call someone a thief until court finds him guilty of any allegations you brought against him.

Don’t call people thief because you heard others calling. That’s the reason we have much jungle justice in this country. Just shout thief, thief people will bring fuel and tyre to burn someone without investigation.

Please let us be civilized.
Thanks.
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by Tolowodara: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2019
I smell a lot of brainwashed fella or paid agent all over nairaland. They don't care about the truth, all they want is to make the able president look bad. Well.... If you call him tyrant, it's not new. Call him blood sucker, it now sound common. Next Level is too certain, sooooo deal with it.
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by Realist2: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2019
segzysexy:
Buhari the tyrant

Yes, a Nepotistic Tyrant he is
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by desiredmee(m): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Atiku is a criminal grin

Me and you knows it cheesy

Tinibu is a saint
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2019
desiredmee:

Tinibu is a saint
says who??
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by Chukwurah003: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Less than 6 days to Nigeria’s Presidential elections, postponed from February 16, Nigerians once again are witnessing a taste of what another 4 years of power would be in Buhari’s Nigeria after the home of the lawyer to the frontline candidate for the opposition party Atiku Abubakar was illegally searched by officers of the Economical and Financial Crimes Commission on Monday evening.

While nothing incriminating has been found in the official residence of Atiku’s Counsellor after a thorough search by the EFCC, it is worthy to note that this search is just another example of the disrespect and disregard of human rights and the rule of law, by this administration.

Recall that Dasuki and Sheikh Zakzaky have spent over 3 years in detention, due to the government flouting the orders of several competent courts of jurisdiction. The constant disobedience of court orders have unwillingly weakened Nigerian’s faith in the Judiciary.

As what many would call a desperate last move, the EFCC’s unauthorized and unwarranted search of Atiku’s lawyer’s home is an indication that the APC are sensing a large defeat by numbers on Saturday and are willing to destabilize the opposition’s candidate.

Further intelligence from sources suggests that the EFCC intends to arrest and detain several members and stake holders of the Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation regardless of the results of the postponed poll.

Dede Amadi writes from Abuja
This time next month we will be dancing shaku shaku and Zanku on PDP’s grave. Be posting nonsense up and down. Yeye people.
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by chidoozmega(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Atiku is a criminal grin

Me and you knows it cheesy
wow Buhari is a saint abi lol,personally I dont support any of both but I think Atiku is better than Buhari.Is during this regime that Nigeria economy entered recession,we heard different kinds of stories of pple dropping their kids in exchange for bag of rice,stealing pot of food still on fire,one of my customer told me last year that will vote for Buhari is still eating mama thank you,hope you knows what that means.Is unfortunate that Nigerians forget to easily.To rest my case am convinced Buhari will not win this election and he can never rig.
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by Victorvibes(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Buhari is sure going back to his village grin
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by kernel001: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Clerverly:
So? Dede Amadi IPOB?

And who brought this useless ipobtic write up to the Frontpage?

It is the lifeless terrorist.
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by PrincessJr(f): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hampy:
This man does not deserve to be President of Nigeria. We need to come out and vote him out. He is an evil, wicked, and blood thirsty vampire. Oloribuku somebody
Hello Bro, Are you presently at the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy, Berlin? Saw your old posts or you should be done by now I guess
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by PrincessJr(f): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Obanikoro Domiciliary Account Ban: Why It's Stupid / NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt / Rivers: Fubara Swears In 9 Re-nominated Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.