Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

5K Stipend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5K Stipend (359 Views)

Is The Gov. Doing Underground Registration For The ₦5k Stipend / Ekiti Begins N20,000 Payment To The Elderly As Monthly Stipend / Xenophobia: Abike Dabiri Receives 187 Returnees, Promises Stipend, Loan (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5K Stipend by Benito8998(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2019
Greetings my honourable people.

In 2015, Buhari promised some of us wey nodey work 5k stipend monthly, uptil now nothing.

Can anyone help me tell him he's owing me 240k.

1 Like

Re: 5K Stipend by Samyj247: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Benito8998:
Greetings my honourable people.

In 2015, Buhari promised some of us wey nodey work 5k stipend monthly, uptil now nothing.

Can anyone help me tell him he's owing me 240k.
he even said we will stop importing refined petrol and petrol price would be brought down. I watched the interview live and was really excited and voted for him but today the reverse is the case. All refinery is still not working, we import refined petrol and worst is the price was increased from 84 to #145.

Any youth that votes for buhary must be really seek in the head. this man deserved to be voted out just like GEJ. At the moment, we all should obediently Atikulate.

1 Like

Re: 5K Stipend by Benito8998(m): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2019
Samyj247:
he even said we will stop importing refined petrol and petrol price would be brought down. I watched the interview live and was really excited and voted for him but today the reverse is the case. All refinery is still not working, we import refined petrol and worst is the price was increased from 84 to #145.

Any youth that votes for buhary must be really seek in the head. this man deserved to be voted out just like GEJ. At the moment, we all should obediently Atikulate.

My brother, na so we take see am oo.

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Vote Out Buhari Same Way We Voted Out Jonathan, Atiku Tells Nigerians / Soldiers Murder PDP Agent In Rivers State / Breaking: Atiku Cracks Buhari In Sanwo Olu's Polling Unit In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.