Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Is The Gov. Doing Underground Registration For The ₦5k Stipend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Gov. Doing Underground Registration For The ₦5k Stipend (461 Views)

RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns / 5K Stipend / INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Gov. Doing Underground Registration For The ₦5k Stipend by NNtv(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
I overhead this evening on a radio station here in Enugu that the federal government have been registering people for the proposed N5000 monthly stipend if subsidy is removed. But it was a surprise to me because I never read about it on the news, and they said the registration has been on since 7th this December and will end on 29th.

Did anyone read about this registration?

Those announcing it claimed they have successfully registered 20,000 people in Enugu State.
Re: Is The Gov. Doing Underground Registration For The ₦5k Stipend by PrudencyFeats: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
NNtv:
I overhead this evening on a radio station here in Enugu that the federal government have been registering people for the proposed N5000 monthly stipend if subsidy is removed. But it was a surprise to me because I never read about it on the news, and they said the registration has been on since 7th this December and will end on 29th.

Did anyone read about this registration?

Those announcing it claimed they have successfully registered 20,000 people in Enugu State.

Sure it will go to APC registered members. These are underground works to rig 2023 election. Imagine having 40 million APC people receiving 5000 naira each every month for subsidy..

They removed subsidy to impose suffering on others while intending to use the subsidy removed to buy votes.

This country should just be scattered (divided).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Gov. Doing Underground Registration For The ₦5k Stipend by duro4chang(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Na scam!
Re: Is The Gov. Doing Underground Registration For The ₦5k Stipend by Jostoman: 12:02am On Dec 28, 2021
If NLC and TUC allow this madness of a fuel hike in 2022 to happen without shorting down the whole Nigeria God himself will not forgive them.
Re: Is The Gov. Doing Underground Registration For The ₦5k Stipend by Usonkwu: 6:41am On Dec 28, 2021
PrudencyFeats:

Sure it will go to APC registered members. These are underground works to rig 2023 election. Imagine having 40 million APC people receiving 5000 naira each every month for subsidy..

They removed subsidy to impose suffering on others while intending to use the subsidy removed to buy votes.

I tell you! APC has made me to redefine evil.

1 Like

Re: Is The Gov. Doing Underground Registration For The ₦5k Stipend by JAMO84: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2021
You must have heard it on Biafra FM 419.2

(1) (Reply)

Why Oriyomi Hamzat Was Arrested In 2017 / Awaka Day: The Ogene Festival Of The Warriors / This Is How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.