Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5288858 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (10847) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by KulKid(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
Baadal:

Thank you boss.God bless you for this input. He is not even ready to address the issue.Check your WhatsApp i have sent the video of the touchpad...the phone is useless how Wildchild go just expect me to keep quite
Nawa o...this matter weak me! Reminds me of my deal with @themonk! Till today he refused to accept responsibility for the defect product he sold to me! Please at wildchild I don't know what your deal is with baadal but you should settle it peacefully because if I had come here and see this post I no go lie you I for no do any TLC deal with you bro! But I did and right now you are like a bro to even if we haven't met! Please and please I know this kind biz e no easy because of the money involved but what I'll suggest is you reach out to baadal then access the phone if it's the one you actually sold then if to to resell am like that and add little thing that will only pinch your account and save your integrity which is very important in this biz you're in,you should do it! Tnx... I hope you reason to all our advice!

16 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by shalomt4321: 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
bobo65:

True, I must say
Badaal the way u were in a haste for WILDCHILD to settle you was really suspicious, I read your chats but you should have let him do his investigations.
The threat wasn't necessary yet, I must say they came in quite too early.
Omo but when customer dey your neck you sef have to be quick about things

It's either you refund customer or you collect your money and find another product for the customer
Yes the haste was excessive but still think about it

8 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bobo65(m): 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
ayowiz:

i have known and respected you for a while, if you read through my post very well i am not in support of the 'victim' bearing the loss alone, most times this approach of feeling entitled doesn't go any far, i think we can all remember the case of sinebaba and the gift card guy, we all saw the way that issue played out or the techprodigy issue, after all the hype the whole issues goes down. like i also said before that my view to the personal and i would really appreciate it if nobody insults me. At this point one of the most realist approaches to the issue is for the guy to reach out to wildchild and re discuss and they meet them self on a middle point. I think the idea of deal hunters putting up disclaimer is a very good that way they are not responsible for any loss

Sorry if I insulted u in anyway.
That disclaimer thing will only chase buyers away cos na those days we dey see breath-taking deals, these days AIN deals are not too diff in price with TLC deals.
I mean why would I buy an s8 that's its functionality is under probability for 65k when I can get a perfectly working one with no wait for 70k.

Even in ladipo, they have some "no testing" devices, a phone of 50k would be dropped there for 15k, ehen, na that kain risk person fit take.

Hope u get

4 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Baadal(m): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
shalomt4321:

It's either you refund customer or you collect your money and find another product for the customer
You can just imagine...i am fighting a battle with two different characters...my client has been on my neck since FRIDAY he got really pissed off when i gave him the phone and explained.Wildchild totally ignored this part of my issue
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bobo65(m): 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
shalomt4321:

True too
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by lordfredrick: 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mendy31:

SA

Please click my WhatsApp link, your own no dey go.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Baadal(m): 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
shalomt4321:

You can just imagine...i am fighting a battle with two different characters...my client has been on my neck since FRIDAY he got really pissed off when i gave him the phone and explained.Wildchild totally ignored this part of my story
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Baadal(m): 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
shalomt4321:

You can just imagine...i am fighting a battle with two different characters...my client has been on my neck since FRIDAY he got really pissed off when i gave him the phone and explained.Wildchild totally ignored this part of my story...

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by KulKid(m): 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
bobo65:

Sorry if I insulted u in anyway.
That disclaimer thing will only chase buyers away cos na those days we dey see breath-taking deals, these days AIN deals are not too diff in price with TLC deals.
I mean why would I buy an s8 that's its functionality is under probability for 65k when I can get a perfectly working one with no wait for 70k.

Even in ladipo, they have some "no testing" devices, a phone of 50k would be dropped there for 15k, ehen, na that kain risk person fit take.

Hope u get
Oga 70k too much...I get one for 65k mint S8! wink Only phones I can actually do TLC deals on are from iPhone X series or Samsung Note 8 series! Those are the ones worth it!

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by yell0w1(m): 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
Also available in 64gb (315K)
yell0w1:
Brand new iPhone 11
128GB
Factory Unlocked
AIN

Come my WhatsApp cry
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by omotolsy(m): 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wildchild i know you to be a very ethical fellow so i know your incharge of this situation and the definate outcome would be a positive resolve.

Baadal I do understand the rush of adrenaline
(pressure from your customer) which made you ask for a refund in such haste but it was an inconsiderate act.

Wildchild dont hold on to trusting a dealer, i got messed up by a trusted dealer while i was doing MD picks, i am sure the customer would be reading this. Luckily he was calm about the whole thing and there was a resolve.

We also cannot leave the picker of this phone out of this as it is his responsibility to still check anyway.

I honestly would not want to stress myself to start charging a phone during collection as it might be impossible except it is an office like Omics office, lesson learnt here, lets always go with a charger or powerbank to avoid such, just to be on the careful side, it's not being too extreme.

I experienced a lot of issues like this as a picker in the past and i must say it was one of the put offs of picking items. One of the reasons we stopped cos my brother Kay was not always calm to check these things(that's by the way anyway).

So brothers Let it go and dialog. Pick up indeed is a win some and loose some stuff/biz but then nobody has money to waste.

Usually a group chat is created and everyone talks in defence of his/her opinion and so on till it is resolved such that it doesn't need to get here hence the reason why we say baadal was too quick to react, definitely Wild had to find out stuff.

I believe this will be resolved soon.

One thing to note: Carry out your heart desires without threats, i do not need to threaten anyone when i know what i am capable of.

If there is anything the reason why this has been dragged till now, it is because Wildchild was threatened, we are all grown men, except a few. Threats to a fellow man is a challenge of his stamina.

Baadal:

You can just imagine...i am fighting a battle with two different characters...my client has been on my neck since FRIDAY he got really pissed off when i gave him the phone and explained.Wildchild totally ignored this part of my story...

15 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by timijoseph01(m): 12:01am On Oct 07, 2019
bobo65:

True too
You have really done a nice job in calming the storm,, you are a leader, I doff my hat..
Putting oneself in either party's shoes, it easy to understand why they have both taken their stance.. Its a very relatable case.
Please WildChild and Baadal ,, i hope you shift ground and both move on from this..

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by timijoseph01(m): 12:06am On Oct 07, 2019
omotolsy:
Wildchild i know you to be a very ethical fellow so i know your incharge of this situation and the definate outcome would be a positive resolve.

(pressure from your customer) which made you ask for a refund in such haste but it was an inconsiderate act.

Wildchild dont hold on to trusting a dealer, i got messed up by a trusted dealer while i was doing MD picks, i am sure the customer would be reading this. Luckily he was calm about the whole thing and there was a resolve.

We also cannot leave the picker of this phone out of this as it is his responsibility to still check anyway.

I honestly would not want to stress myself to start charging a phone during collection as it might be impossible except it is an office like Omics office, lesson learnt here, lets always go with a charger or powerbank to avoid such, just to be on the careful side, it's not being too extreme.

I experienced a lot of issues like this as a picker in the past and i must say it was one of the put offs of picking items. One of the reasons we stopped cos my brother Kay was not always calm to check these things(that's by the way anyway).

So brothers Let it go and dialog. Pick up indeed is a win some and loose some stuff/biz but then nobody has money to waste.

Usually a group chat is created and everyone talks in defence of his/her opinion and so on till it is resolved such that it doesn't need to get here hence the reason why we say baadal was too quick to react, definitely Wild had to find out stuff.

One thing to note: Carry out your heart desires without threats, i do not need to threaten anyone when i know what i am capable of.

If there is anything the reason why this has been dragged till now, it is because Wildchild was threatened, we are all grown men, except a few. Threats to a fellow man is a challenge of his stamina.

You are full of wisdom Baba mi cool grin

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Baadal(m): 12:07am On Oct 07, 2019
Ok here is an update

The issue is partly been resolved.Thanks for those who were with me throughout the journey.God Bless you all...

7 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by omicpet(m): 12:08am On Oct 07, 2019
Good morning my neighbors , how are you doing , are you feeling my Kupe smiley

Oya , @ wildman and badman aka this guy; this matter has been resolved , make una kiss una self .

I have nothing reasonable to add , you can all drag my ass tongue

12 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Baadal(m): 12:09am On Oct 07, 2019
omicpet:
Good morning my neighbors , how are you doing , are you feeling my Kupe smiley

Oya , @ wildman and badman aka this guy; this matter has been resolved , make una kiss una self .

I have nothing reasonable to add , you can all drag my ass tongue
Thanks boss...i appreciate.He is yet to reach me though. I have a free mind...waiting for his call.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by omicpet(m): 12:13am On Oct 07, 2019
Baadal:

Thanks boss...i appreciate.He is yet to reach me though. I have a free mind...waiting for his call.

Fear not , he won’t reach you , I’ll spank him for you after all he’s our Wildchild grin .

Any which way he’s asleep issue should be resolved just as we spoke about it

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Baadal(m): 12:16am On Oct 07, 2019
omicpet:

Fear not , he won’t reach you , I’ll spank him for you after all he’s our Wildchild grin .

Any which way he’s asleep issue should be resolved just as we spoke about it
Okay its all good...thanks once more
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:28am On Oct 07, 2019
KINGOFJAPAN:
AIN

Samsung galaxy note 8

10/10 condition

Factory unlocked

https:///23409050105090
SA
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Mendy31: 1:37am On Oct 07, 2019
lordfredrick:

Please click my WhatsApp link, your own no dey go.

Ok
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by cashrules12(m): 1:58am On Oct 07, 2019
Chat me up 08023431967
I have some available
Bills2307:
Tnx baba. But to be honest with you. My budget is 0- 85k for s8 plus.
100k is way above my budget
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by qdlvy: 2:15am On Oct 07, 2019
For those saying 'picker', I attached the pictures I sent after picking up. There's no way I could have navigated to the imei settings page without detecting the screen issues that was described. Phone was set up to check icloud by me and no signs of issues described were seen.
Camera - I didn't check. Rarely check this except on rare occasions.
Charging - I didn't check, I can't be scrambling looking for a power source at public meeting locations to check this.

Phone was working good when I picked up to the best of my knowledge.

1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 07, 2019
ayowiz:

Let start by telling you sorry for your loss, i totally understand wildchild's angle to the issue, i had a similar encounter sometime last years but in my own case i ordered through another notable member of nairaland. when i picked up the phone it refused to come on i reached to the person who i got the deal from and he told me he didn't know about it, i then in turn reached out to daaz who was the picker over the issue and he told me that at the point of picking up he tested the phone to see if the icloud was off before he went ahead. i eventually took the phone to a phone repairer who confirmed that phone had gotten into the phone,apparently the previous owner had tested the water resistance feature of the iphone 7 plus to cut the long story short i had to pay about ₦30,000 for screen repair and other issues. the moral of the above is that most times when we order for phones from outside the country we tend to buy blind market hence that why they are cheaper than market rate,the people who have shops in ikeja have factored the risk and loss that could befall them from such items hence the reason for their high costing. My advice is that you should appeal to wildchild to bear a part of the loss and you should stop feeling entitled, but yourself in the shoes of wildchild, if you ordered the phone directly via offered and shipped through any of the shippers ?

N.B : Please nobody should come at me for my comment, i reserve the right to say whatever i want to say

Dude don't be offended o, what you just dropped is totally wrong. Wildchild need to settle this matter appropriately. A guy here sold iphone 7+ icloud to me, after collecting the iPhone from the picker i noticed a part of the screen not working, I immediately reach the seller, without argument he refunded my money complete but the most amazing part of it all was that he ask me to have the iPhone � i was like wow. So you see, just try to make peace with your buyer by reaching an agreement with him. what is done is done, way out is next.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 07, 2019
omotolsy:

Please who is this man?? Someone get me a gold medal for him, bro you deserve an award. Na you for be Buhari advicer, this country for no be like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 07, 2019
myyki:
AIN SWEET DEAL
NOTE 8 DUOS WITH ALMOST INVINCIBLE HAIRLINE CRACK
COLOR: BLUE
PRICE:65K
HMU 08082202105
Sold
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 07, 2019
myyki:
AIN DEAL
2016 Apple Macbook 11inches 8gb 256gb Rosegold selling cheap
Price: 175k
HMU 08082202105
Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 07, 2019
AIN DEALS
Used phones
S10 128gb 180k
S10 512gb 200k
S10+ 128gb 200k
S10+ 512gb 230k
S10+ 1tb 260k
All comes with follow come accessories
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Sheuns(m): 4:39am On Oct 07, 2019
XS 64GB Factory Unlocked
In Lagos

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ForkDragnet: 5:01am On Oct 07, 2019
ayowiz:

Let start by telling you sorry for your loss, i totally understand wildchild's angle to the issue, i had a similar encounter sometime last years but in my own case i ordered through another notable member of nairaland. when i picked up the phone it refused to come on i reached to the person who i got the deal from and he told me he didn't know about it, i then in turn reached out to daaz who was the picker over the issue and he told me that at the point of picking up he tested the phone to see if the icloud was off before he went ahead. i eventually took the phone to a phone repairer who confirmed that phone had gotten into the phone,apparently the previous owner had tested the water resistance feature of the iphone 7 plus to cut the long story short i had to pay about ₦30,000 for screen repair and other issues. the moral of the above is that most times when we order for phones from outside the country we tend to buy blind market hence that why they are cheaper than market rate,the people who have shops in ikeja have factored the risk and loss that could befall them from such items hence the reason for their high costing. My advice is that you should appeal to wildchild to bear a part of the loss and you should stop feeling entitled, but yourself in the shoes of wildchild, if you ordered the phone directly via offered and shipped through any of the shippers ?

N.B : Please nobody should come at me for my comment, i reserve the right to say whatever i want to say
sometimes it’s better one just keep quiet than saying anything at all

6 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by McMayor(m): 5:12am On Oct 07, 2019
Morning my brother. You should even be thankful you have someone that responded to your case. I paid Perez aka PZ 221,000 for an iPhone XS 256GB since Sept 10th, phone arrived Sept 20th. After we picked phone, phone has panel issues which is reasonable to return the phone. Immediately I contacted PZ about the issue, PZ tried to convince me to give it to an engineer.. I told him I wont try it(obviously doing that is like digging my own grave). I will send it to him & have it fixed... Since Sept 20th, PErez has since abandoned me / MIA. The painful part now is.... each time issues like this arises, Perez would take to his hills... he would run like a rabbit. Claiming his on board a vessel. I am pleading to everyone to help reach out to Perez. Its almost a month.... customer is threatening me.

Baadal:

You can just imagine...i am fighting a battle with two different characters...my client has been on my neck since FRIDAY he got really pissed off when i gave him the phone and explained.Wildchild totally ignored this part of my story

18 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Toceenay(m): 5:25am On Oct 07, 2019
2 available
Toceenay:
More TLC

3 pieces 2 pcs of iPhone XR available

iPhone XR - 64gb Blue
Sprint
Requires Chip
TLC - ₦112,000

[s]iPhone XR - 64gb Blue
Sprint
Requires Chip
TLC - ₦115,000[/s] SOLD

iPhone XR - 64gb Black
Sprint
Requires Chip
TLC - ₦117,000

Contact on my Signature

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Toceenay(m): 5:26am On Oct 07, 2019
Available
Toceenay:
IPhone XR - 64gb White
Mint Condition
Sprint - Requires Chip

TLC - ₦120,000

Contact on my Signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (10847) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: donshady(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.