Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5235404 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (10813) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Don4life: 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
Please who has done business with bobo65?

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by fergieboy: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Don4life:
Lol

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Lademz(m): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Don4life:

over legit , but he no dey stress

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Don4life: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Adinije:
Phones are US used phones and they are in perfect working condition.

Samsung Galaxy S10................................160k

iPhone 8 Plus 64gb FU.............................150k

iPhone 7 Plus 256gb FU...........................130k

IPhone 7 Plus 32gb FU..............................100k

Samsung Galaxy S9...................................100k

IPhone 6s plus 64gb FU.............................80k

Samsung galaxy s6.....................................30k

Prices are firm
CAN DELIVER ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
Contact me with the number on my signature if you are interested in any of the phones.
Please who has done business with this lady?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Don4life: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lademz:

Thank you person just gat dey sure..
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Don4life: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dealhunter(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
wildchild1:
Our approach to the issues of life is very very important. I'll advise most of our young lads around here to be very careful and also be patient, being patient doesnt make one a fool. No one is perfect, what differentiates us all is our willingness to learn, adjust and become a better person.

Thanks to all everyone that drop one or too comments.

Going forward, Omicpet reached out to me at the early hours of this morning around 00:30 hours that the buyer and himself have agreed that the buyer is willing to give me $90 and i provide him with another network locked iPhone 7 plus, and based on the comments of people including those that reached out to me to shift ground i agreed. A group was formed and i was added, but i was too tired to reply on the group as i was already sleepy, so this morning, i simply affirmed to what was agreed and i said i'll try to ensure that i get the phone this week so it can be shipped on friday.

Moments later, Omicpet dropped some screenshots that buyer said he doesnt want iPhone 7 plus again that he wants 8 plus now, and asked how much he should add, i said the person that came up with initial $90 agreement should come up with another math and i'll say if its okay. Omic replied that they came to that agreement together, and i asked them to come up with what they feel its good again for the iPhone 8 plus, only for buyer to say he'll give me $94.5.

I made it very clear that the difference between 7 plus and 8 plus is not $4.5 and i rejected the offer. Next thing, he asked said i should refund him.

Facts of the case

1. I never agreed to take responsibility for anything initially.
2. Buyer and Omicpet reached a consensus pending my approval for him to pay me $90 and i give him another network locked iPhone 7 plus.
3. Omicpet communicated this to me via phone call and i accepted.
4. When i woke up, i approved and confirmed the agreement on the whatsapp group that was created.
5. Buyer renegades on initial agreement of solving the situation by requesting for another phone entirely.

Hello bro,collect that phone,refund him and move on with ur life!55k small gan!!!you can get d phone fixed or sell it as part,you will still get small change,in d race of life,we cannot win all d battle.. Deal hunting is not easy as people think,buy an items you have no or little knowledge about is a risk, sending money to d persons you have never met is a huge risk..just have it in mind that I assuming you buy that phone for urself without selling it as TLS and d phone have those issues d buyer raised,are you going to kill yourself!

Mr Bode from qdvl is my witness, I refunded my tlc S8 buyer 65k on Saturday without even know what could be the issue with d phone....

The imei check shows d phone was unlocked,but when d phone arrived Lagos, d buyer check d phone,but to my surprise,d phone was locked to sprint,I offer to unlock it for my buyer,I contacted cybertech and he billed me 2k,i told him to go ahead,he unlocked d phone and d buyer confirmed it....the next day,d buyer contact me again complaining that d network is going and coming on d phone,he sent several messages demands a refund,he even gave 3 people my phone number!..

I told him to return d phone to Mr Bode where he picked it,that was on Saturday, I even got to Mr Bode,s house before him,we have to wait for him,when he came,I checked the phone and I don't even know why d phone network was coming and going, I just collected d phone because a good name is better than Gold and silver and to afford unnecessary disturbances with calls and messages...I transferred 65k in Mr Bode presence and d buyer got d alert...

Sometimes 6 month ago,I refunded buyer from this forum 220k,2 iphone 7+,d phone was locked to at/t,last 2 month,i got like 4 fail pick from Daaz in a week,heaven did not fall...I don buy 2 icloud locked phones for myself,I bought d 2 phones close to 100k and I sold it 30k as part! I bought crack S9+ from lionee,I sold it @ 65k loss, the struggles still continues...

So,bro refund that guy and move on with ur life.....I just noticed something: those that buys from deal hunters for people,na them they get strong head,any small issue like this,to get their client money is their no 1 priority!

63 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by twinskenny(m): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
twinskenny:
[s]iPhone 11 pro max unlocked gold new 512gb 485 tlc[/s]
IPhone 11 new 64gb unlocked 255k Tlc
iphone xs silver gold 64gb unlocked 225k tlc
MacBook Air 13 inches 2014 4gb 128gb mint 128k tlc
MacBook Air 11 inches 2014 4gb 128gb i5 120k tlc

Let me know

still avialable
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ifecx4real: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Honora000:

Your number

SOLD
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by mixter(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
Papiloma:
iPhone 8 plus 256gb FU AIN needed
Quote me with offers
Got one. Chat me up.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Rakiticbarca: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Don4life:

you are good to go bro. Over legit wink

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by khalazi: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Seehydee:

Location ?
Lagos.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Emmanuelugo(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Emmanuelugo:
Factory unlocked iPhone X 64gig
With charger and case
Available in Lagos
195k firm

Hp Omen 15
i7 7th gen
GTX 1050ti 4gig dedicated
1 terabyte, 8gig ram
Available in Lagos

Samsung S9
Tmobile
TLC 87k
https:///2347064392991
Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by fowlyansh181(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
dealhunter:
Hello bro,collect that phone,refund him and move on with ur life!55k small gan!!!you can get d phone fixed or sell it as part,you will still get small change,in d race of life,we cannot win all d battle.. Deal hunting is not easy as people think,buy an items you have no or little knowledge about is a risk, sending money to d persons you have never met is a huge risk..just have it in mind that I assuming you buy that phone for urself without selling it as TLS and d phone have those issues d buyer raised,are you going to kill yourself!

Mr Bode from qdvl is my witness, I refunded my tlc S8 buyer 65k on Saturday without even know what could be the issue with d phone....

The imei check shows d phone was unlocked,but when d phone arrived Lagos, d buyer check d phone,but to my surprise,d phone was locked to sprint,I offer to unlock it for my buyer,I contacted cybertech and he billed me 2k,i told him to go ahead,he unlocked d phone and d buyer confirmed it....the next day,d buyer contact me again complaining that d network is going and coming on d phone,he sent several messages demands a refund,he even gave 3 people my phone number!..

I told him to return d phone to Mr Bode where he picked it,that was on Saturday, I even got to Mr Bode,s house before him,we have to wait for him,when he came,I checked the phone and I don't even know why d phone network was coming and going, I just collected d phone because a good name is better than Gold and silver and to afford unnecessary disturbances with calls and messages...I transferred 65k in Mr Bode presence and d buyer got d alert...

Sometimes 6 month ago,I refunded buyer from this forum 220k,2 iphone 7+,d phone was locked to at/t,last 2 month,i got like 4 fail pick from Daaz in a week,heaven did not fall...I don buy 2 icloud locked phones for myself,I bought d 2 phones close to 100k and I sold it 30k as part! I bought crack S9+ from lionee,I sold it @ 65k loss, the struggles still continues...

So,bro refund that guy and move on with ur life.....I just noticed something: those that buys from deal hunters for people,na them they get strong head,any small issue like this,to get their client money is their no 1 priority!
i just followed you after this and I’m looking forward to businesses I’ll purchase from you in the future.. you are just exactly everything I was looking for on this thread.. you are worth it bro..

20 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by GChux1: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lademz:

One of the best folks to deal with

4 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dannybrasky(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
dealhunter:

No homo,I love thee bro.

8 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by McMayor(m): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
Apple iPhone 8plus
64GB - Black
Boxed with charger and manual
Phone is 10/10 clean
Chip Unlock
110,000 (Firm Price)
---------------------------
Ps4 Slim
1 PAD , ALL wires.
500GB
9/10.
82,000 (FIRM PRICE).

0811 565 6680
AGEGE / IKEJA. LAGOS.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sirlop(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
32gb 7+ With charger AIN
105k last
64gb 6+ Ain
Hit me up for clearer pics. Phone Are in excellent condition.

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Rakiticbarca: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Deal alert

Dell latitude 5285 2 in 1
Intel i7 7th gen
16gb ram
256 SSD
Window 10 pro
Touch screen

TLC 155k

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Freshlagosboy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
Him Dey legit you fit proceed
Don4life:

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ebrahym(m): 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
dealhunter:

This is so apt..

For the benefit of integrity and business continuation, I will suggest a refund to the buyer, I know it’s not easy but please do, it will save you a whole lot, your name is important..

Has anyone noticed the surge on this thread about “vouching for sellers”?

Trust is gradually migrating

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Ilerioluwa02: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
dealhunter:

Hmmmmm. You're a very good person bro.

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wolfenstein(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Don4life:
No worry urself

Just deal with free mind

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wolfenstein(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
iPhone 7 plus 32gb black factory unlocked
Slight scratches
100k(slightly negotiable)
Comes with charger

Check contact on signature if interested

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by elisinho(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
Deal alert iPhone 11 pro max
Brand new
At&t

TLC 335K
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Tucker18(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
Don4life:
To be honest I haven't but I trust the guy. Carry on
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bobo65(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tucker18:
To be honest I haven't but I trust the guy. Carry on

Lademz:

Freshlagosboy:
Him Dey legit you fit proceed

wolfenstein:

No worry urself

Just deal with free mind

Thanks yall

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by omotolsy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
Don4life:
proceed without caution

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by lizzypro: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
Don4life:

Go on bro she’s trustworthy
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by GChux1: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Any TLC deal on iPhone 7 plus 128gb? Below 110k. Hit me up please
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Adinije(f): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
lizzypro:

Go on bro she’s trustworthy

Rakiticbarca:
you are good to go bro. Over legit wink
Thanks guys

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Dipz: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Foreign Used Hp Pavilion 15
Star Wars Special Edition.
Core I5
1TB
6GB Ram
BackLit KeyBoard Red.
7hrs Battery Life.
Sharp
With Receipt
Price : 165k

Foreign Used Lenovo IDeaPad 15”.
Intel CoreI7.
8GB Ram.
1TB HDD.
With SSD Slot.
TouchScreen.
Backlit KeyBoard.
Invdia Graphics 2GB Dedictable Card.
With Receipt
Buy With Confidence.
Price : 220k

Foreign Used MacBook Pro Mid 2012 Edition.
Hard disk space - 500GB HDD.
Processor Name - Intel core i5.
Processor speed - 2.5GHz.
RAM - 8GB.
Display size - 14 inches.
Sharp webcam.
Keyboard light
Fast Wifi.
CD-ROM drive.
With Receipt And Warranty.
Price : 165k
Buy With Confidence.

Foreign Used Hp Omen 15”.
Gaming Laptop.
Core I7.
16GB Ram Ddr4.
512GB SSD.
Nvdia Graphics 4GB Dedictable Card.
Backlit KeyBoard Red.
Rugged Laptop.
8hrs Battery Life.
With Guarantee.
Price : 280k

Dell Inspiron Five000 15”
1TB
Core I7
12GB RAM
Touch Screen
Backlit KeyBoard
Radeon Graphics Card 4GB Dedictable.
8Hrs Battery Life.
Price : 230k

Foreign Used Hp probook 11 G2 EE
128GB SSD
2.3Ghz Intel CoreI3 Super Fast( For thy Processing)
TouchScreen 11” Rugged Laptop
With Follow Come Charger
With Receipt And Warranty

Foreign Used HP Envy 14
512GB SSD
8GB Ram
Backlit KeyBoard
Intel Core I5
14”
Beats Audio
With Follow Come Charger
Price: 120k
With Receipt And warranty.

Foreign Used Dell Latitude 3340 14”
4GB Ram
500GB HDD.
Intel Core I3 Super Fast.
Rugged Laptop.
With Follow Come Charger.
Price : 70k

Buy With Confidence.

Make Your Choice.
Contact Digital Vision On 09018529122
Best Place To Get Cheap Gadgets/Laptops/Cars/Phones.

Laptops Can Be Waybilled To Any Location. T/C APPLIES

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (10813) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KunlexyInc1(m), Ayoszn(m), emrino(m), Rakiticbarca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.