Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5191688 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (10781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Harpheez50: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2019
Ww unlocked iPhone 8 (64gb) for sale or swap with a chip unlocked iPhone XR preferably AT&T ready to add 40-50k)
Outright sale; 75k

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Joselph95(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2019
Epistemology:
Please, who has Samsung Galaxy S7 edge for sale
AIN....or already shipped

AIN available... Come to my WhatsApp via signature
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Dipz: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2019
Brand New Laptop For Sale
Gaming Laptop
Check Pics For Specs.

Price 320k

Feeling Good Today,

Come WhatsApp
With Offers

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2019
wildchild1:
Once again, I really want to thank everyone who have contributed. Let it be known that I never denied buyer either full or partial refund or repair or replacement when he approached me with the problem, I only said he should me allow speak to picker reason been that picker never mentioned that the phone has any issue at time of pick up.

For everything in life, there's due process. I would have been a fool if I had totally shut him out of a possible solution and at the same time I would have been a bigger fool if I had refunded him immediately without getting to picker first.

All the listed issues with the phones are too much for picker not to notice any of them. For everyone that have talked about how they refunded clients, kudos but Gbens2000 can confirm how I refunded him 79k for a cracked series 3 watch that was picked. Due process was followed, back and forth with picker but at the end of the day we agreed on repair but I couldn't get an iCloud screen and I promised a replacement unfortunately shipment was delayed and I had to refund him fully. He has bought more deals from me after that, even the last deal he bought he came back to me after some days or hours can't really remember that he's not interested again cos he didn't fully read the ad well that he wanted a GPS + LTE watch not GPS alone, I gave him his money back in full and sold the deal to another person, I don't force my deals anyone.

From the look of things, it's very obvious this buyer doesn't want the phone again for reasons best known to him, and he's all out to spoil my image, but since the beginning of this saga people have been asking me for TLC deals despite not having or posting any deal, it shows that people have faith in me. Buyer wants to take advantage of my peacemaking character and play on my intelligence, unfortunately it won't work with me. Why would he again reach an agreement for a solution to pay me $90 while I get him another locked iPhone 7 plus and later betray the agreement? Baadal, you won't threaten me, try to spoil my image and still expect me to give you a refund, NO!!!

Like I told you in the group chat, you can file a case at the nearest police station and I would definitely be your guest. Or like one of your supporters mentioned that you should arrange police/soldiers for me.

PS: If anyone knows any less privileged home, I'm willing to support them with 55K.

Shalom.

Now, Wildchild1, this is purely exuberant and egotistical behavior you're exhibiting. You really need to check yourself. Your last line is classless and uncool.

People will, most likely, forget what you say to them, but they'll NEVER forget how you made them feel.

Sometimes, many times, in fact, to follow the path of peace is better than, stubbornly, starting a war no one knows how it will end.

Even if you don't care about the buyer and his feelings anymore, think about the many deal hunters, buyers, sellers, and pickers that can vouch/have vouched for your integrity, and Mr. FixIt approach. You're showing to them that this integrity they think you have is just a veil, and you don't deserve the pedestal they put you on. And, the others who are watching the convos and not saying anything, now know exactly how you'd treat them too. You're an hypocrite, bro, and you're now contributing to bringing bad reputation to this thread.

Note: I am not taking you on a guilt trip. I have followed up on conversations on both sides, and I'm surprised that you have, deliberately, dragged this on for so long, to satisfy your ego. You are only tarnishing your own image, buyer already won the public opinion. Ara e lo n se, you're doing yourself. Buyer has nothing to lose, but you do.

Like @dealhunter suggested, you can still have the phone fixed, sell it and reduce your loss to 10-15k, instead of 55k. Just refund @baadal his 55k, and let the matter rest. Dragging the issue back and forth, is not just to your own detriment , but to the detriment of many other deal hunters, pickers, and sellers here. Quit being selfish. Lose the fight (against your ego and selfishness), but win the war (for the reputation of the thread). Do it for the greater good.

44 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by mrboluu: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2019
Viktor1000:

Call or whatsapp 08036090538.. it’s 70k though

i dont think ur whatsapp is active i messaged u on there
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 10:03am On Oct 08, 2019
Baadal, you won, kindly send your account number and i'll refund you + you can keep the phone.

This has been very tough for me, i want to immensely thank everyone that reached out to me. Just like someone said, this looks like a blackmail/coordinated attack on my personality, as a believer, i'll let everything slide. I'll continue to advocate for peace and preach against injustice on this thread even though the two times issues have been raised about me here, i've lost money. 1 Chronice 29:12 says wealth and honor come from the lord; he's are the ruler of all things. In his hands are strength and power to exalt and give strength to all. Psa 127 says unless the lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain.

To people i let down by my choice of words/actions, i'm very sorry, it shows i'm only human and would continue to work on my myself and pray to be a better person. Thank you all.

37 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by omotolsy(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2019
Really understand how you feel Wild?

I remember and you all def remember when one particular customer's Samsung Note 9 was seriously delayed by my shipper by his games.

The said customer opened a fresh thread and named it(omotolsy & his brother kay are thieves).

What could be worse than that?

Wildchild will settle the issue and all will be fine. I know him.

May i humbly request that we take any dispute/complaint to a thread kreamie created for settling issues so the whole settlings dont derail business on this thread.

DISPUTE RESOLUTION THREAD
https://www.nairaland.com/5255577/dispute-resolution-thread-pickup-deal

wildchild1:
Once again, I really want to thank everyone who have contributed. Let it be known that I never denied buyer either full or partial refund or repair or replacement when he approached me with the problem, I only said he should me allow speak to picker reason been that picker never mentioned that the phone has any issue at time of pick up.

For everything in life, there's due process. I would have been a fool if I had totally shut him out of a possible solution and at the same time I would have been a bigger fool if I had refunded him immediately without getting to picker first.

All the listed issues with the phones are too much for picker not to notice any of them. For everyone that have talked about how they refunded clients, kudos but Gbens2000 can confirm how I refunded him 79k for a cracked series 3 watch that was picked. Due process was followed, back and forth with picker but at the end of the day we agreed on repair but I couldn't get an iCloud screen and I promised a replacement unfortunately shipment was delayed and I had to refund him fully. He has bought more deals from me after that, even the last deal he bought he came back to me after some days or hours can't really remember that he's not interested again cos he didn't fully read the ad well that he wanted a GPS + LTE watch not GPS alone, I gave him his money back in full and sold the deal to another person, I don't force my deals anyone.

From the look of things, it's very obvious this buyer doesn't want the phone again for reasons best known to him, and he's all out to spoil my image, but since the beginning of this saga people have been asking me for TLC deals despite not having or posting any deal, it shows that people have faith in me. Buyer wants to take advantage of my peacemaking character and play on my intelligence, unfortunately it won't work with me. Why would he again reach an agreement for a solution to pay me $90 while I get him another locked iPhone 7 plus and later betray the agreement? Baadal, you won't threaten me, try to spoil my image and still expect me to give you a refund, NO!!!

Like I told you in the group chat, you can file a case at the nearest police station and I would definitely be your guest. Or like one of your supporters mentioned that you should arrange police/soldiers for me.

PS: If anyone knows any less privileged home, I'm willing to support them with 55K.

Shalom.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Joselph95(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2019
Joselph95:
Deal Alert!!! (Fastest Finger Only)

IPhone XR 64GB Coral/Orange T-MOBILE LOCKED

Has moderate scratches on the front and back plus a quite unnoticeable chip @ the top left side (see 3rd picture).

TLC::: 102k

Tip::: Requires Chip Unlock

Call/WhatsApp via
https:///2348143445871

Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Joselph95(m): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2019
Joselph95:
AIN Deals!!!

1. Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus 64GB "FU"
2 Units (Black/Silver)

Price::: 78k

2. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge GOLD "FU"
FULLY FUNCTIONAL... Phone has slight crack at the bottom left corner (not on screen) and a slight peel on home bottom. The Fingerprint works perfectly.

Price::: 48k

[s]3. Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus 64GB Black "FU"

Price::: 105k[/s]

Call/WhatsApp via
https:///2348143445871

NOTE:- Price is FIRM and NON NEGOTIABLE

S8+ & S7 Edge Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Dipz: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2019
Joselph95:

AIN available... Come to my WhatsApp via signature
I get
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by zhemyfresh(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2019
Abeg ! Please ! Biko ! Anybody selling gevey for sprint locked xr let me know abeg .. I dey prostrate like this
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ebrahym(m): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2019
wildchild1:
Baadal, you won, kindly send your account number and i'll refund you + you can keep the phone.

This has been very tough for me, i want to immensely thank everyone that reached out to me. Just like someone said, this looks like a blackmail/coordinated attack on my personality, as a believer, i'll let everything slide. I'll continue to advocate for peace and preach against injustice on this thread even though the two times issues have been raised about me here, i've lost money. 1 Chronice 29:12 says wealth and honor come from the lord; he's are the ruler of all things. In his hands are strength and power to exalt and give strength to all. Psa 127 says unless the lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain.

To people i let down by my choice of words/actions, i'm very sorry, it shows i'm only human and would continue to work on my myself and pray to be a better person. Thank you all.

May God bless you wildchild, this single act has restored hope in your personality and genuineness of this thread.

Cheers to a better deal!

5 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2019
wildchild1:

To people i let down by my choice of words/actions, I'm very sorry, it shows i'm only human and would continue to work on my myself and pray to be a better person. Thank you all.

This is a good and generous move. Thank you, Wildchild1. Well done.

Jehovah will bless, prosper, and honor you more. Amen.

We're all a work in progress, no one is perfect.

Stay focused.

@Baadal, Wildchild has compensated you for the time and resources wasted, with the full refund and the phone released to you.
Please, we're all brothers, let go of all ill-feeling and resentments that may have been stirred up by this small episode.

Let the dealings go on.

12 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by henrixx(m): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2019
Iphon8plus ww unlock for sale

Has some body scratches but perfect condition

Call or watsap 08062292514

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Dipz: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2019
Apple airpods 1
foreign used
for sale at giveaway price
with receipt and warranty

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by McMayor(m): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2019
omotolsy
seyithug
omicpet

I lore you guys. I love the fact that you guys actually want same thing most people of this same great community wants. Although i am a bit disappointed the accused let the matter get to this.... but then we found ourselves here.... God will replenish your pocket.

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Baadal(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2019
seyithug:

Stay focused.

@Baadal, Wildchild has compensated you for the time and resources wasted, with the full refund and the phone released to you.
Please, we're all brothers, let go of all ill-feeling and resentments that may have been stirred up by this small episode.

Let the dealings go on.
Thank you boss, Thank you for saying nothing but the truth. Its a small world we live in. Who are we not to let go and forgive. I appreciate you all that supported me.Thank you guys so much.

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by henrixx(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2019
zhemyfresh:
Abeg ! Please ! Biko ! Anybody selling gevey for sprint locked xr let me know abeg .. I dey prostrate like this
lumide533 has it
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by justcallmenuel(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2019
I sell solar panels, solar batteries, solar charge controller, installation wires etc at affordable prices. You can reach me on 08168986461
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Dipz: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2019
lizzypro:
Any laptop around 70K

A client needs it
I Get
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Baadal(m): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2019
Thank you to everybody that supported me and showed concern in this matter. I appreciate you guys taking your time and those that reached out to me on Whatsapp and called me as well.

I have been CREDITED(full refund 55k) !!!

I have no hard feelings against him. GOD bless you all

9 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Aythereal: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2019
Sold out
Aythereal:
iPhone 8 Plus 64gb mint

AIN

Factory unlocked
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wolfenstein(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2019
zhemyfresh:
@Lumidee533
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Aythereal: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2019
AirPod 2 53k

AirPods 2 wireless charging 58k

Price is just for this batch.
Buy and resell

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Dipz: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2019
zhemyfresh:
I Get, And It’s 100%
Success Rate
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Dipz: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2019
Aythereal:
AirPod 2 53k

AirPods 2 wireless charging 58k

Price is just for this batch.
Buy and resell
Good Price
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Joselph95(m): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2019
seyithug:

Stay focused.

Let the dealings go on.

Hnnmm!... The Solomon of the thread grin

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Anopheles: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2019
Baadal:
Thank you to everybody that supported me and showed concern in this matter. I appreciate you guys taking your time and those that reached out to me on Whatsapp and called me as well.

Oya. Be the bigger person and return the phone to Bode

9 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Horluwatobby(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2019
Already in Nigeria
1. Samsung S7 edge
Silver
Has a slight crack by the left side of the screen
though hardly noticeable
Price/45k

2. Samsung S7 edge
Black
Duos Sim
Has a slight crack by the right side of the
screen though hardly noticeable
Price/48k

3. Samsung S7 edge
Blue
Single sim
Has a slight crack by the right side of the
screen though hardly noticeable.
Price/45k
Contact/08031544886
PRICE IS FIRM
ALL PHONE FUNCTIONS AS INTENDED APART
FROM THE AFOREMENTIONED CONDITION.
Thanks.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dannybrasky(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2019
Baadal:

I'll advise you return the phone. It's just an advice,thank you.

5 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by newman10(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2019
Wildchild1, you did well even though things shouldn't have gotten this far.

Unfortunately, there are more wolves in sheeps clothing here than we think. Even vouching for others is a risk cos you don't know what they will do if business turn bad. But then, we are humans and are not perfect. Most of us have done deals that has gone south but we resolved it. One very fresh to me which I told omicpet and lionlee216 about is someone I trusted here trying to play with my intelligence with a TLC deal he bought from me. I lost much money later and pacify eventual buyer cos I didn't want to drag issues like this here and tarnish my image.
This kind of stuff will keep happening but we should try and resolve before bringing to this place. Many are just watching the episodes by the sideline and never comment but have their opinions already.

Above all, let's strive to do good always and make this our watch word- DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU.

6 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Kreamie(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (10781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MajesticG and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.