Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her (25498 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes / AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by gulfer: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2019
Ain't this the actress accused of theft sometime 2017/2018

Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by dododawa1: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Using style style telling us,she has helped baba suwe.
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by redcurry(f): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2019
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin The same baba suwe that beat his wife Moladun kenke lewu to death
Hmmmm Karma is a pregnant bitch
you took those words from my mouth.
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by dododawa1: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2019
midehi2:
beef is in all of them, especially the females undecided
are U left out
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by akinszz: 10:45am On Feb 19, 2019
TRCdesigns:

Stop broadcasting this scammer message...the guy edited his post to suit his followers... There is nothing desperate people can not do.
u dey mind am.. Even atiku knows in his heart that he will lose.
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by midehi2(f): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2019
dododawa1:
are U left out
Just like you tongue
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by Olulinks(m): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
How is this news, Mod should post Buhari's Picture for us to abuse him small
Thank you. Na only you get sense here. Let's deal with Buhari here and at the poll till next weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by MicroBox: 10:47am On Feb 19, 2019
I can relate with your predicament lizzy..
Same way Atiku close allies rally round Buhari to lobby for contracts, June 2019.
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by hisexcellency34: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Her English is terrigibility
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by nonix22(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2019
One thing I have learnt so far in life is that we should do. Things for others and expect little or nothing in return
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by omoteacher(m): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Most people have this entitlement issue, noone owes you anything in life. Stop forcing people to help. After all he has grown up children and family members that can be of help too. Most of these yeyebrities don't have much as they always show. Only few are really rich and those one self never flaunt it. That's why it's show biz.
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by DavidEsq(m): 11:19am On Feb 19, 2019
Dis geh english don increase my headache. I blame aproko wey send me make I cm read this lubbish angry
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by duduade: 11:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Aunty you are a very rude girl.. Everyone knows

Be tying rope to your neck all in the name of jewellery. Thank God your olosho business finally paid off.

Even your sugar daddy at Osbourne estate Ikoyi can testify to it
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by Papasland21: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2019
]How is this news, Mod should post Buhari's Picture for us to abuse him small

Or better put your own father's photo and let us shame him.
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by obowunmi(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
FruitCakes:
My uncle came back from abroad rich,, everyone surrounded him.
Now that he's broke they are nowhere to be found
That taught me a valid lesson

Most people are users.
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by Funkybabee(f): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
but I wonder why they will just abandon u just like that if there is not something there because I noticed that too when u are fully in the industry, it hardly they call u to set unless it ur own movie..

it is well
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by abayolb: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
How is this news, Mod should post Buhari's Picture for us to abuse him small
..Lazy Nigeria Youth,Always blame President for everythings.Ready to Abuse Akiku.Long life bro.Sorry I Used Youth.
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
thats how there will be hating us in the work place not minding we do things the way we feel it right.
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by bettercreature(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Saviola14:

Useless idiot
Don't say wot u don't know

Stupid fellow
https://www.modernghana.com/nollywood/5543/baba-suwe-killed-my-mother-daughter-its-not-true-baba-su.html
Foolish fool! internet never forget,i am sure you were too young then
Your mum didnt do a good job
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by TheVerdict: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Fresia01:
See English abeg...can we simply adopt pidgin as our official language pls. At least, it will save most of us from embarrassing ourselves online!

Bottom line is you get her message. Substance over form bro, substance over form.
Re: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her by sharpwriter(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
duduade:
Aunty you are a very rude girl.. Everyone knows

Be tying rope to your neck all in the name of jewellery. Thank God your olosho business finally paid off.

Even your sugar daddy at Osbourne estate Ikoyi can testify to it

Osbourne estate keh .. seems yu sabi am wella cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Late Chaz B's Burial Today / Cynthia Onoriode's Triplets Turn One-Year-Old / Mercy Johnson Rocks Hoodie Ankara Dress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.