Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

10 Most Incredible Prison Escapes Of All Time - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Most Incredible Prison Escapes Of All Time (4755 Views)

Motunrayo Ajia: Covenant University CGPA 5.0, All Time Best Graduating Student / 10 Most Influential Books Of All Time / People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Incredible Prison Escapes Of All Time by clive2u(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
michael scoffield at fox river should top that chart. cant get enough of prison break
Re: 10 Most Incredible Prison Escapes Of All Time by Brownhypo: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
what about Andy Dufrein (Shaw-Shank Redemption)
Re: 10 Most Incredible Prison Escapes Of All Time by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
BiGVEEN58:
Chronicle of Dino Melaye
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Incredible Prison Escapes Of All Time by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
Interesting ...some prisoners were being conveyed to an unknown location today on my way home from work... Felt a bit bad for them, especially as at how they were all looking out to the freedom they once had, but unfortunately took it for granted. Anyways, they called on me through the burgulary windows begging for alms, I immediately increased my steps pretending not to be aware of what is going on... later on I thought, what on earth would they need money for?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Incredible Prison Escapes Of All Time by efembaba(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Martinez39:
Hard times create tough men,
Tough men create easy times,
Easy times create weak and soft men,
Weak and soft men create hard times.
The cycle continues on and on.
Whao very true!
Re: 10 Most Incredible Prison Escapes Of All Time by femi4: 6:12am On Feb 20, 2019
"Every structure has a weak point"

Escape plan: Sylvester stallion
Re: 10 Most Incredible Prison Escapes Of All Time by adebayour26: 7:09am On Feb 20, 2019
ESCAPE FROM SOBIBOR
Re: 10 Most Incredible Prison Escapes Of All Time by Henrodah(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2019
johnkey:
downloading... The great escape

thanks op
That film was done in the sixties, where will u download it from? The assembled cast was so solid then. Download "Escape from Sobibor" too if you can, but don't if you get easily emotional.
Re: 10 Most Incredible Prison Escapes Of All Time by Basic123: 11:05am On Feb 20, 2019
Martinez39:
Hard times create tough men, Tough men create easy times, Easy times create weak and soft men, Weak and soft men create hard times. The cycle continues on and on.
This made me remember buhari and his government!
Re: 10 Most Incredible Prison Escapes Of All Time by Mckore(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Where is Forest Tucker?
Re: 10 Most Incredible Prison Escapes Of All Time by dailynaijanews(m): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
This is totally non sequitur, but I just thought of this article on boat and anchor here: https://www.fontation.com/reviews/best-boat-anchor-for-lakes/
Re: 10 Most Incredible Prison Escapes Of All Time by internetpo(m): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Thumbs up
Conspirator.
You and @Explorers always light up.NL with your threads

(1) (2) (Reply)

Click To Check Your Uniben Post Ume Venue / UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? / Fed Poly Ado First Batch Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.