Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,371 members, 7,958,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Atiku Never Offered Adamawa REC $1m Bribe —INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Never Offered Adamawa REC $1m Bribe —INEC (242 Views)

APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters / Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match / I Was Never Offered Neither Have I Received 750m Or Any Money From Any Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Never Offered Adamawa REC $1m Bribe —INEC by newsbook: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2019
The Independent National Electoral Commission says the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, never offered the Resident Electoral Commissioner in Adamawa State, Kashim Gaidam, $1m or a house in Dubai.

INEC said this in a Facebook post while reacting to social media rumours that Atiku had compromised the Adamawa elections.

A report which trended on social media on Monday read in part, “Breaking News: I rejected Atiku’s $1m bribe plus a house in Dubai- Adamawa REC”.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/atiku-never-offered-adamawa-rec-1m-bribe-inec
Re: Atiku Never Offered Adamawa REC $1m Bribe —INEC by Zansu007: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2019
Children of propaganda, oya come and masturbate.

Zombies everywhere
EOD#

Atiku Aguero Abubakar, let me officially welcome my incoming president#
Re: Atiku Never Offered Adamawa REC $1m Bribe —INEC by MrRichmond: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2019
Nigerian Patriots hear me!

Buhari and his BMC have nothing else to offer you except bloodshed and poverty.

They have conived with INEC to postpone the elections so they will have enough time to spread fake news and rubbish Atiku's name before Saturday.

This is the last kick of a dying horse!

Disregard any fake news on Atiku because if you scrutinize any of the stories a little, you will discover that none of them holds water!

Be steadfast and match on to the pooling units on Saturday and send this lifeless president back to the abyss he crawled out from!
Re: Atiku Never Offered Adamawa REC $1m Bribe —INEC by baliyubla: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2019
K
Re: Atiku Never Offered Adamawa REC $1m Bribe —INEC by RTSC: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2019
If atiku sued for every false allegations against him, he would be a billionaire in dollars.

Apc running rampage. It is left for those of above average IQ to sift the tares from the wheat.
Re: Atiku Never Offered Adamawa REC $1m Bribe —INEC by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Thanks INEC. Only jobless amt myopic youths following Buhari like mumu believed the fale news in the first place. I hope isn't the PDP that caused today's sun to chine over everybody oo because to the APC the former is the cause of everything.

(1) (Reply)

Inec Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Elctoral Materials By Air In Ekiti / Barack Obama Shakes Table On Which Most Entertainers Stand (video) / What's Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.