Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 (53839 Views)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 / Apply For The Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by TolaniMowas(f): 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
mrbrams:
Good evening house and congratulations to those who've had their interviews. Any new development regarding the interview stuff?
No new development, the same as Friday's review, best of luck to those that are yet to be interviewed, as advised earlier, get there on time to enable you do your interview early and leave on time
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by mrbrams: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
TolaniMowas:

No new development, the same as Friday's review, best of luck to those that are yet to be interviewed, as advised earlier, get there on time to enable you do your interview early and leave on time
thank you very much. did they carry on with the random presentations?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Ugo4hotish(m): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
nwachukwuizzy:
Pls did anyone who wrote in port Harcourt receive an invite for the interview

yes
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Ugo4hotish(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mharghiee:
food,tourism,the economy.... In fact anything sef ,u just have to wing it

Just to talk anything about a topic
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Makschinchin: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
God help everyone's legit hustle.

In other news,
Start this side biz today, buy Mtn and Glo data at cheaper rates and resell for profit. Visit below for more:

https://www.nairaland.com/5101969/side-hustle-buy-mtn-glo
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by TolaniMowas(f): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
mrbrams:

thank you very much. did they carry on with the random presentations?
Yes they did,

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by SimFrank: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Morkavictor:
when is ur interview,monday or Wednesday.
It's on Wednesday
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by RidwanAS: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ugo4hotish:

Just to talk anything about a topic
You will be asked to pick a paper from an envelope. What you pick is what you discuss. And you will be given 30 seconds to gather your thoughts while you discuss the topic for 3 mins...Then you go for the next phase of the interview, the real panel interview...The first phase is just a presentation to two panelists, not an interview per se. You even present your topic sitting down facing them...So it's more like a one-on-one discussion. All the best !

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by mrbrams: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
RidwanAS:
You will be asked to pick a paper from an envelope. What you pick is what you discuss. And you will be given 30 seconds to gather your thoughts while you discuss the topic for 3 mins...Then you go for the next phase of the interview, the real panel interview...The first phase is just a presentation to two panelists, not an interview per se. You even present your topic sitting down facing them...So it's more like a one-on-one discussion. All the best !
Thanks.. all the best
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Marrry: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Portharcourt venue seems like the heritage bank before portharcourt Spar after boarding a car heading to Lagos bustop.
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by mrbrams: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
RidwanAS:
Thanks.. what topic did you pick?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Lilosh: 6:40am On Apr 08, 2019
please I am scheduled for heritage bank interview in abuja today but I fell ill over the night and won't be able to make attend the interview.
pls is it possible to reschedule?
Also is there anybody in Abuja having their interview on another day apart from today?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Jaypher(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2019
Lilosh:
please I am scheduled for heritage bank interview in abuja today but I fell ill over the night and won't be able to make attend the interview.
pls is it possible to reschedule?
Also is there anybody in Abuja having their interview on another day apart from today?

Quickly send them an email explaining your situation and requesting for a reschedule. Hopefully, they understand.
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Lilosh: 7:59am On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=Jaypher post=77356380]
thanks man I appreciate. I sent a mail to them already
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Lilosh: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2019
pls who has heritage bank HR number for Abuja ? also who else in Abuja has a different interview date apart from today?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Lilosh: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2019
pls who has heritage bank HR number for Abuja ? also who else in Abuja has a different interview date apart from today?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by RidwanAS: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
mrbrams:

Thanks.. what topic did you pick?
If I were an animal, which would I love to be, and why?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by mrbrams: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
RidwanAS:
If I were an animal, which would I love to be, and why?
Hahahaha.. that's a nice question tho
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by RidwanAS: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
mrbrams:

Hahahaha.. that's a nice question tho
Someone picked "what do you understand by art", another person picked "describe your perfect day" all these amongst others. Just prepare your mind for any random topic. One can only do well if one has ever stayed prepared. Because I really don't know you would come up with so many points within just 30secs on an unfamiliar or unclear topic and be expected to last 3mins. In fact, there was a lady who was unable to say nothing. She just said no idea ! And she was asked to take her leave. In fact, she didn't spend 10 seconds out of her 3mins. Someone also said she could barely talk for 15 seconds because she couldn't gather any thought on the topic. Many many funny experiences !
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Are we still expecting invites from the bank? I have not gotten any mail till now.
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
And please, has anyone, who wrote the test in Enugu, been invited for interview?

If yes, is the location still in Enugu?
I had high hopes. Still do.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
RidwanAS:
Someone picked "what do you understand by art", another person picked "describe your perfect day" all these amongst others. Just prepare your mind for any random topic. One can only do well if one has ever stayed prepared. Because I really don't know you would come up with so many points within just 30secs on an unfamiliar or unclear topic and be expected to last 3mins. In fact, there was a lady who was unable to say nothing. She just said no idea ! And she was asked to take her leave. In fact, she didn't spend 10 seconds out of her 3mins. Someone also said she could barely talk for 15 seconds because she couldn't gather any thought on the topic. Many many funny experiences !

SHE WAS ASKED TO TAKE HER LEAVE??
Like go home or was she allowed to the second faze of the interview?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by RidwanAS: 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ugo4hotish:

SHE WAS ASKED TO TAKE HER LEAVE??
Like go home or was she allowed to the second faze of the interview?
Oops, that sounded like she was asked to go home. Nah, she was allowed to take the second phase.
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by shiwaggz57(m): 7:01am On Apr 09, 2019
Anybody in Lagos yet to be interviewed slated for this week?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by SimFrank: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
That's a whole lot you've given us. Thanks!
RidwanAS:
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by SimFrank: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
Chibeesky:
And please, has anyone, who wrote the test in Enugu, been invited for interview?

If yes, is the location still in Enugu?
I had high hopes. Still do.
Yes and yes
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Demzy4: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Is there a group chat link
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by SimFrank: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
You're on one. Welcome
Demzy4:
Is there a group chat link

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Ugo4hotish(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
now interview is over, has anyone gotten employment mail?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Ugo4hotish(m): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
SimFrank:
Yes and yes
have you gotten employment mail?

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by RidwanAS: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ugo4hotish:
now interview is over, has anyone gotten employment mail?
Have you gotten yours? Or you seen anyone who has?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Ugo4hotish(m): 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
RidwanAS:
Have you gotten yours? Or you seen anyone who has?

no just asking.
but we should expect it before this week runs out

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 / How Can I Get An NGO Job? / Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.