Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 (53815 Views)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 / Apply For The Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by paulGrundy(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
mrbrams:

PaulGrundy just confirmed that there will be an interview with the Managing Director. So, I i don't think it's medical next..

am speaking based on how our recruitment was conducted yours may be slightly different who knows

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by samedi74(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
paulGrundy:

am speaking based on how our recruitment was conducted yours may be slightly different who knows
I guess it's straight to TS. Cos I asked the interviewers and I was told that after the interview, it's straight to TS
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by mrbrams: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
RidwanAS:
OK. But I learnt the training school is in PH not Lagos.
okay
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by RidwanAS: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
samedi74:

I guess it's straight to TS. Cos I asked the interviewers and I was told that after the interview, it's straight to TS
Where did you have your interview? Because one of the staff told us same.
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by samedi74(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
RidwanAS:
Where did you have your interview? Because one of the staff told us same.
I had mine at 143,Ahmadu BELLO way. What abt u?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by mrbrams: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
samedi74:
ahmadu bello way in which state?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by RidwanAS: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
samedi74:

Same place. When? Because I had mine last week Saturday and we were told by one slightly chubby guy who ushered us in. He was also the one checking our credentials along side one fat lady. Very funny kind of somebody !

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by paulGrundy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
just got information from a strong insider that 80% of the new intakes will be fixed in marketing department where the need is greatest. not so sure though but you guys should prepare your mind.
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Israelniyi: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
paulGrundy:
just got information from a strong insider that 80% of the new intakes will be fixed in marketing department where the need is greatest. not so sure though but you guys should prepare your mind.

When are they contacting the successful candidates?.
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by mrbrams: 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
paulGrundy:
I suspected this when one of the interviewers asked me that "If he trains me on marketing, will I be able to do it"?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Demzy4: 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
paulGrundy:
What department were you fixed to
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by samedi74(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
When would HB call us na? I'm bored o.
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by RidwanAS: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
samedi74:
When would HB call us na? I'm bored o.
You are not alone bro !

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Dannyworship: 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
Demzy4:

What department were you fixed to
My interview was all about marketing
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by RidwanAS: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
Dannyworship:

You don't mean it.
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Salishabib: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
Dannyworship:

mine was totally different.. I wasn't asked a single question on marketing.. I was asked which sector of the economy will I boast if am in the authority to do so apart from oil sector and why... why heritage bank.. and how I could be of help to the smes... lastly I was asked if I will like to work in their Kano or Kaduna branch if I make through the interview... that's oooool
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Raregideon: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
Salishabib:

mine was totally different.. I wasn't asked a single question on marketing.. I was asked which sector of the economy will I boast if am in the authority to do so apart from oil sector and why... why heritage bank.. and how I could be of help to the smes... lastly I was asked if I will like to work in their Kano or Kaduna branch if I make through the interview... that's oooool

What state did you have your interview?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by RidwanAS: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Raregideon:

My exact question !
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Salishabib: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
Raregideon:

Abuja
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by mrbrams: 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Salishabib:
Abuja
you interviewed at Abuja on Monday or Tuesday?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Salishabib: 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
mrbrams:
you interviewed at Abuja on Monday or Tuesday?
Monday
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by RidwanAS: 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
Salishabib:

Monday

Yesterday or last week?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by mrbrams: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
RidwanAS:
Yesterday or last week?
it should be last week
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by mrbrams: 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
Salishabib:
Monday
we interviewed the same day.. mine was around 4pm. what time did you had yours?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Salishabib: 12:18am On Apr 17, 2019
mrbrams:

we interviewed the same day.. mine was around 4pm. what time did you had yours?
I was the last person interviewed that day.. if u r in my click and u remember the guy that was given a tie by one of the generous staff
that day.. dat was me
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Dannyworship: 1:17am On Apr 17, 2019
Salishabib:

I was asked if I could work in benue or enugu or IMO too.. Where did u do your interview and how many were u guys?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Salishabib: 6:00am On Apr 17, 2019
Dannyworship:

I was asked if I could work in benue or enugu or IMO too.. Where did u do your interview and how many were u guys?
the branch close to shoprite Algieri wuse. I can't recall our number but we should be around 32
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by mrbrams: 11:07am On Apr 17, 2019
Salishabib:

I was the last person interviewed that day.. if u r in my click and u remember the guy that was given a tie by one of the generous staff
that day.. dat was me
wow!! yeah I remember you.. remember when they switched the interview into two sets? i was the guy who was interviewed next when that yellow girl was interviewed at the other side meant for presentation?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Demzy4: 11:31am On Apr 17, 2019
When will they reply us naaaaa. I don dey tire
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Salishabib: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2019
mrbrams:

wow!! yeah I remember you.. remember when they switched the interview into two sets? i was the guy who was interviewed next when that yellow girl was interviewed at the other side meant for presentation?
wow it's a small world indeed.. welcome on board
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by samedi74(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
Demzy4:
When will they reply us naaaaa. I don dey tire
Lol. Abeg no tire. Work never start o. You go still tire well well. Just use this period to pray and believe that your name is on the list.
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by holysaint1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
ebim:
I sent files to some people. If you pm me, i might not see it because I hardly open the email linked to this account. Pls open this link, a nice person shared it there.

https://www.nairaland.com/2007889/free-workforce-past-questions-answers

Pls this is about transcribing..

Pls how do you transfer the PayPal fund to your Nigerian account.

Or if you changing it.. Then for how much a dollar??

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 / How Can I Get An NGO Job? / Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.