Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) (40658 Views)

NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide / Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines / Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Coneheads yaff take their yahoo yahoo to ghana,what a shame

grin

2 Likes

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by talk2tosep(m): 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
We all deserve what comes our way...
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by urahara(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
ollah2:
It used to be "Ghana must go" , the bag still exist till today and it's still call the same name but it's the reverse, "Nigeria must go". What a shame! How the mighty has fallen!!

Nigeria has never been mighty , we were only opportuned to be the recipeients of an oil boom which wasn't a result of our own making.

3 Likes

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
nextnear:
what nonsense. Nigeria is not respecting her self. I don't blame themwhich nonsense is that, did they invited them to go over there, they went there illegally, they have the right to chase them back, and they treat them like that coz they committed a crime, so what's the fuss about, and it's their country not ours so they can whatever they choose to, and if we want to pay them back, we can do the same for their citizens too living illegally here in Nigeria, so no quarrel.
That is what we are saying, Nigeria and Ghana have illegal immigrants. But the manner of this ransack is my problem.
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Stealthwaterz(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
Their Stay There Is illegal and the authority has done no wrong, yet u have some people defending them here. it shouldnt cost much to legalize their stay since theyre within ECOWAS.
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by cr7lomo: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
When Buhari's government chased them away bk in 83 , cos Ghana's economy was bad...now karma don catch am
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
You are stupid if you think Nigerians go to Ghana For Greener pasture, 90% of Nigerians are only there to do Crimes ..... Any Nigerians you see in Ghana there is 90% chance that he/she is a Criminal.

4 Likes

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by UKBobo(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
az94:
I know they must be my Afonjanz Ewedu Eater Brothers

Running Awayf rom their Father Buhari

Thank gawd the 've been caught

Bros, be real na. Leave that nonsense to one side. The corruption in Naija does not discriminate. I know legions of Igbo boys doing 24/7 laptop shifts in East legon and spintex.

2 Likes

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by UKBobo(m): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
Double double
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
Majority of them are igbos
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by nextnear(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
stanliwise:
That is what we are saying, Nigeria and Ghana have illegal immigrants. But the manner of this ransack is my problem.
That is what we are saying, Nigeria and Ghana have illegal immigrants. But the manner of this ransack is my problem.[/quote]well i understand you better, though putting even a criminal to sit on the ground is not a moral act not to talk of just an accused person that has not been tried and found guilty at the court but you know black African countries, they like to parade accused or criminals like animals, so we will still blame both our government and the Nigerians that went there illegally as well, but i get your point sha, you are right.

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
I thought there was free movement for Ecowas citizens? What if they have their passports?
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ghana? Ghanaaaa?..(in soldierboy's voice)...Ghana is a poor country compared to Nigeria, most Nigerians are there for the crime, the remain are there cause they want to escape..Ghana in no way should be regarded as abroad!! i dont care whatever they think they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
grandstar:
I thought there was free movement for Ecowas citizens? What if they have their passports?

lol..ecowas ko, Europien union nii, wetin consine naira with cedis
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
This are people who values there country. We let everybody into our country to treat us like animals and we are complaining.
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
grandstar:

You have free movement and dont need to apply for visa if you stay maximum of 90 days. ECOWAS is not EU.

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by urahara(m): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
PropaMan:

lol..ecowas ko, Europien union nii, wetin consine naira with cedis

grin grin grin grin
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by BigBizzy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
bring them home. they will be part of the revolution.
this revolution will not be televised
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
mutvy:
The best thing for Nigeria to do is to withdraw from ECOWAS. Those neighbouring idiots don't like Nigerians yet they gain a lot from us.
best and the only option bro. Ghana as a country is pained they still can't outshine Nigeria, they want the world recognition so badly, they want the power of the West hence all these trouble. There are Nigerians in every ecowas country buh they don't do up to what Ghana do even though they all hate Nigerians. You know how many cameroonians and Togolese in Nigeria without any paper? Last time Nigeria did crackdown like this, it was only on Non Ecowas member. I hope and pray Nigeria would pull out of Ecowas and even Africa Union soon. What's the essence of wasting resources where it's not appreciated

3 Likes

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Fuckdamod:
See what Nigerians has been reduced to..
Weldone buhari

Meanwhile see una pastor of a vp
na waoh jus see as our vp dey handle and pless d woman blenze. Our vp is very spoilt and its like d woman is lovin it from d expression on her face.
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
PropaMan:
Ghana? Ghanaaaa?..(in soldierboy's voice)...Ghana is a poor country compared to Nigeria, most Nigerians are there for the crime, the remain are there cause they want to escape..Ghana in no way should be regarded as abroad!! i dont care whatever they think they are.
really? I know a guy dat told me he just moved overseas and wen i asked which part of overseas he said Accra.

2 Likes

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by grandstar(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
Blue3k:

You have free movement and dont need to apply for visa if you stay maximum of 90 days. ECOWAS is not EU.

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by khcode(m): 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
��� vote APC/PDP again. So many educated illiterates still believes PDP and APC are not the same. Vote them again I repeat.
If you have sense you will see other young mentally balanced candidate.

If you still believes not voting APC/PDP is a wasted vote think about your WASTED LIFE from your birth with these fools running the country. You kids will inherit FOOLISHNESS from you, if you earn more than the min wages to get married

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
cucumbae:
40% of black people residing in Nigeria are non citizens without proper documentation.Nigeria is a no man's land.

Fact. We have so many foreigners here, living free with no immigration status. Even when they say boldly that they're foreigners, we accept them cos they are black like us

2 Likes

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by urahara(m): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
IntrovertedK:
best and the only option bro. Ghana as a country is pained they still can't outshine Nigeria, they want the world recognition so badly, they want the power of the West hence all these trouble. There are Nigerians in every ecowas country buh they don't do up to what Ghana do even though they all hate Nigerians. You know how many cameroonians and Togolese in Nigeria without any paper? Last time Nigeria did crackdown like this, it was only on Non Ecowas member. I hope and pray Nigeria would pull out of Ecowas and even Africa Union soon. What's the essence of wasting resources where it's not appreciated

Nigeria has about 48 percent of its citizens wallowing in grinding extreme poverty at less than 1 dollar a day meanwhile Ghana has twelve percent and by 2030 is set to completely eradicate extreme poverty.by 2050 Nigeria and Congo will host the largest chunk of poverty stricken people in the whole world

I don't see any reason for Ghana to be pained.

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Just30: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
jakandeola:
xhosanostra just30 makydebbie achimofu did u tink did is rite.
you forgot the part were they became lawless and attacked immigration officers

2 Likes

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
A whole nigeria. What a big disgrace.
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
If they don't like it they should go back to Nigeria
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Just30: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
IntrovertedK:
that will be good news
Nigeria is only trouble for ECOWAS.

want to benefit from where they've not sowed
Your citizens are nuisance in Ghana.

No one really cared about their existence in Ghana until they brought themselves up for a national discussion
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Just30: 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
PropaMan:
Ghana does not come close to being a poor country
https://www.prosperity.com/feed/sub-saharan-africa-growth-more-needed

your country is the poverty capital of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours / Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB / Lady Murdered In A Bush Over Family Inheritance. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.