Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! (1454 Views)

The Ideal Ground Attack Aircraft For Nigeria's War On Terror. / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him / Corruption Is Nigeria’s War, Says Salisu Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! by idid: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sad prophecy from a black American Psychic for the war that is about to come to Nigeria.

It is not about our politicians, it is the outside forces planning to disrupt Nigeria.

I urge all Nigerians to pray, while we prepare to go to the polls. I know it is not all about prayers, we need action too to participate and make the right choice.

We need to speak to the soil to bring us peace.

Watch for yourself..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51t-18wmHWw
Re: Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
War ko
Warri o che che che ni

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! by slivertongue: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
SAY NO TO NEXT LEVEL OF LIFELESNESS, INCOMPETENCE, DICTATORSHIP, INSECURITY, HARDSHIP AND POVERTY.

PLEASE LETS JOIN HANDS AND VOTE OUT THIS BLAME-GAME GOVERNMENT FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR DEAR COUNTRY NIGERIA

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! by Mitesh02: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
idid:
Sad prophecy from a black American Psychic for the war that is about to come to Nigeria.

It is not about our politicians, it is the outside forces planning to disrupt Nigeria.

I urge all Nigerians to pray, while we prepare to go to the polls. I know it is not all about prayers, we need action too to participate and make the right choice.

We need to speak to the soil to bring us peace.

Watch for yourself..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51t-18wmHWw

Who never see crisis na dey pray for war. Do you think with the current immigration crisis in Europe and America the world powers will let war to take place in Nigeria a country of 200million people. If only 25% if the population becomes refugees, you know the problem that go cause
Re: Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! by idid: 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
War ko
Warri o che che che ni

Why don't you at first listen, take the useful part of the message and leave the rest that you don't believe in.
This attitude won't help us. Whatever party you belong to, this is the time to work together as Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! by idid: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mitesh02:

Who never see crisis na dey pray for war. Do you think with the current immigration crisis in Europe and America the world powers will let war to take place in Nigeria a country of 200million people. If only 25% if the population becomes refugees, you know the problem that go cause

I like to agree with your sentiment, but sometimes, you never know what the motives of the west are...
Re: Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! by Caseless: 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
angry
Re: Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! by limeta(f): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mitesh02:

No body prays for war
Wars comes comes when things are not right

1 Like

Re: Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! by otokx(m): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
God forbid

1 Like

Re: Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
idid:

Why don't you at first listen, take the useful part of the message and leave the rest that you don't believe in.
This attitude won't help us. Whatever party you belong to, this is the time to work together as Nigerians.
What makes you think I belong to any party? Read my profile...I'm neutral. But when I hear bullshit prophesies I reject it.sometimes prophesies like this can actually ignite the so called war if heard by people with fragile minds. So I reject. And say back to the sender. Have you ever heard a gun shot beside you. Have you seen people being banged for a cup of water? Young girls slept with time and time again for a loaf of bread? If you have seen war you will delete that shit you posted up there. No make me vex this morning

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! by SarkinYarki: 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
The Psychic is saying foreigners want to cause a bloody civil war in Nigeria and that foreigner is Buhari a decendant of duck sellers from Niger Republic

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! by idid: 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
Shibaraba:

What makes you think I belong to any party? Read my profile...I'm neutral. But when I hear bullshit prophesies I reject it.sometimes prophesies like this can actually ignite the so called war if heard by people with fragile minds. So I reject. And say back to the sender. Have you ever heard a gun shot beside you. Have you seen people being banged for a cup of water? Young girls slept with time and time again for a loaf of bread? If you have seen war you will delete that shit you posted up there. No make me vex this morning

If you come vex nko. Heaven will fall abi? Go and sit down jor, you are not making any sense.
I have only shared the video for those who may find it useful, if you don't believe anything there, keep quiet and stop your empty rambling.
Re: Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
idid:

If you come vex nko. Heaven will fall abi? Go and sit down jor, you are not making any sense.
I have only shared the video for those who may find it useful, if you don't believe anything there, keep quiet and stop your empty rambling.
Because I no believe your prophesy e don turn to fight? If you see me one on one you go fit talk the way you just did. May the war you so much crave for begin in your household and neighborhood. Now gerrarahia. Enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! by idid: 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Shibaraba:

Because I no believe your prophesy e don turn to fight? If you see me one on one you go fit talk the way you just did. May the war you so much crave for begin in your household and neighborhood. Now gerrarahia. Enemy of progress

I am not fighting you and I am not asking you to believe anything..I have only asked that if you don't find it useful, wakapass, how is that difficult?

You said I will not be able to talk to you if I see you one on one. Are you God? Did you create heaven and earth. God pass you.
Re: Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! by justtoodark: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:
The Psychic is saying foreigners want to cause a bloody civil war in Nigeria and that foreigner is Buhari a decendant of duck sellers from Niger Republic

you always talk bullshitt...how can a general that fought to keep nigeria toghether want to cause another war....??

na ipob want it to get biafra....but anyways...it doesnt matter....nigeria has an army....anybody that wants to fight,should come and fight....

they are welcomed to come and test nigeria and see how far we are ready to go down with them....
Re: Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! by justtoodark: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
NATIONALPASTOR:
It's only a foll that doesn't know that war is at the corner...

God has chosen atiku but the Satan in APC are opposing it.

fee dee fee failed....

that party must go...if its war they want,they can have it....
Re: Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! by idid: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
justtoodark:

you always talk bullshitt...how can a general that fought to keep nigeria toghether want to cause another war....??

na ipob want it to get biafra....but anyways...it doesnt matter....nigeria has an army....anybody that wants to fight,should come and fight....

they are welcomed to come and test nigeria and see how far we are ready to go down with them....

Please let there not be one at all.
Re: Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! by lastmessenger: 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
If war happens in Nigeria who will be fighting who ? I'm sure another civil war in Nigeria will play out different than the one we first experienced.
Re: Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! by Atiku4betaNaija: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
BUHARI MUST GO

THAT'S THE NIGERIAN SPIRIT...

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Nasarawa For The First Time / HURIWA Begs Buhari To Reverse IPOB Proscription / See The Ultra-modern Police Headquarters Okorocha Built In Imo (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.