Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Political Hypocrisy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Hypocrisy (308 Views)

Anambra Election, Dr Maduka And Many Cases Of Political Hypocrisy Of The Igbos / Political Hypocrisy / Sowore Versus The Faux Pas Of Our Political Hypocrisy By Dr. ‘leke Otunuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Political Hypocrisy by Inexorable(m): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
~Dr. Segun Keyi wrote

GOV. WIKE:
If you rig election or snatch ballot boxes in Rivers State you'll die.

MR RIGHT:
Yes, I hail you, my Governor. Kill everyone of them. Anyone that manipulates the electoral process must die.

GOV. FAYOSE:
Anyone who brings his rigging madness to Ekiti State will not go home alive. He will die on the spot.

MR. RIGHT:
That's my hero. The brave man of Ekiti. Yes, kill anyone you see snatching ballot box.

PRESIDENT BUHARI:
Anyone who snatches ballot box is risking his life. He could be killed.

MR. RIGHT:
Arrhhh! Why? Is that what the law says? Buhari is a tyrant. We reject this recourse to impunity. Say no to dictatorship.

ME :
You will get cure of your hypocrisy las las.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Political Hypocrisy by pchukwudi: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Show your sources, or shut up. undecided

[s]
Inexorable:
~Dr. Segun Keyi wrote

GOV. WIKE:
If you rig election or snatch ballot boxes in Rivers State you'll die.

MR RIGHT:
Yes, I hail you, my Governor. Kill everyone of them. Anyone that manipulates the electoral process must die.

GOV. FAYOSE:
Anyone who brings his rigging madness to Ekiti State will not go home alive. He will die on the spot.

MR. RIGHT:
That's my hero. The brave man of Ekiti. Yes, kill anyone you see snatching ballot box.

PRESIDENT BUHARI:
Anyone who snatches ballot box is risking his life. He could be killed.

MR. RIGHT:
Arrhhh! Why? Is that what the law says? Buhari is a tyrant. We reject this recourse to impunity. Say no to dictatorship.

ME :
You will get cure of your hypocrisy las las.
[/s]
Re: Political Hypocrisy by DuchessLily(f): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
pchukwudi:

[s][/s]

Exactly!! Don't mind him, that's how they spread fake news and cause wahala
Re: Political Hypocrisy by dotcomnamename: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
pchukwudi:

[s][/s]

Shut up.. Spits
Re: Political Hypocrisy by Inexorable(m): 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
"The police have instructions that any criminal should be shot on sight. Anyone who calls himself OPC should be arrested and if he doesn't agree he will be shot on sight. We cannot allow this country to be overtaken by hoodlums and criminals. When people decide to behave like animals then they must be treated like animals."

President Olusegun Obasanjo on 25th November, 1999.

(1) (Reply)

The History Of Nigeria Currency / JUST IN: 4 Councillors Pass Vote Of Confidence On Olamiju, Suspend V.chairman / I Will Congratulate Myself,i Will Win This Election- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.