Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Kizz Daniel Set For His Concert At 02 Arena, London. See His Post. Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Set For His Concert At 02 Arena, London. See His Post. Photos (35787 Views)

Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) / Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena / Kiss Daniel Set To Welcome Baby Boy, Oluwatobilola Junior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Set For His Concert At 02 Arena, London. See His Post. Photos by sparog(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
Macmoni:
It ganna flop.... I'm not praying just voicing out my opinion

Why do you think so?
Re: Kizz Daniel Set For His Concert At 02 Arena, London. See His Post. Photos by mechanics(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
happybee:
gringrin
Lolz, you like better thing o.
Re: Kizz Daniel Set For His Concert At 02 Arena, London. See His Post. Photos by SOP11: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
I wonder ooo...
LiveByNight:
Is he not going to vote?
Re: Kizz Daniel Set For His Concert At 02 Arena, London. See His Post. Photos by Ay04z(m): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
LINTUNE:
am sure u must be high on something
very high. Kiss is the dopest at the moment he too Sabi

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Set For His Concert At 02 Arena, London. See His Post. Photos by wrongnumber: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
1Sharon:

Lol you sure it's not sold out?

Cant be cos April is still about 19th is still about 2 months away.
Re: Kizz Daniel Set For His Concert At 02 Arena, London. See His Post. Photos by wrongnumber: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
PropaMan:
i dont want to sound like a hater but, i dont even understand while these upcoming artist keep wasting their time doing concerts, like whats really prompting this concert especially this time of the year when the election is by the corner,
not my business, but i dont understand Nigerian artist sometimes..

You wan vote for April? abi U.K dey vote? yeye talk.
Re: Kizz Daniel Set For His Concert At 02 Arena, London. See His Post. Photos by Futureyahooboi(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
I will be there live and am coming with my naija popcorn

Re: Kizz Daniel Set For His Concert At 02 Arena, London. See His Post. Photos by 9jaRealist: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Indigo O2 is DIFFERENT (and way SMALLER) than the O2 Arena that Wizkid and Davido performed at.

PS: Oops! I see that some other posts have already noted the difference. cool
Re: Kizz Daniel Set For His Concert At 02 Arena, London. See His Post. Photos by 1Sharon(f): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
wrongnumber:

Cant be cos April is still about 19th is still about 2 months away.

Lol 2 months is nothing ooooo
Re: Kizz Daniel Set For His Concert At 02 Arena, London. See His Post. Photos by hidee20(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sugarplum777:
This small D*ick guy cry

He said he wants to shift your womb,permit him. grin cheesy
Re: Kizz Daniel Set For His Concert At 02 Arena, London. See His Post. Photos by Sammyolis: 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Fly boy my best artists I we be there with u
Re: Kizz Daniel Set For His Concert At 02 Arena, London. See His Post. Photos by mozona(m): 7:45am On Feb 20, 2019
yeah no bad song
Re: Kizz Daniel Set For His Concert At 02 Arena, London. See His Post. Photos by gwama: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sugarplum777:
This small D*ick guy cry

So you have already taste Kiss Daniel dick??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together / Tekno Flaunts Girl Friend On Instagram / BamBam's Look To BBNaija 2018 Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.