Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Are You A Brand Designer? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Brand Designer? (1885 Views)

7 Steps To Creating A Brand For Your Business / Get A Brand New Laptop For #14,000 At Your Doorstep / A Brand New Honda Diesel Generator 12.5kva For Sale In Festac From London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Brand Designer? by tonyodeh(m): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2007
I am into brand identity design and strategic communication, its my own company and i feel the need to meet with brand designers too so we can partner or share ideas or review works done so as to improve because i feel there is a need for that if one has to be of relevance in the industry.
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by tEsLim(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2007
Hi, you gotta friend here already. Though these days i'm looking into establishing world-class web brands
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by tonyodeh(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2007
Hi nice to know you are in to branding as well, lets hook up and see how we can work 2gether to achieve world class results for big companies. my no. is 08023191080, 8540296

cheers

tony
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by eeman(f): 1:31pm On May 09, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, am a brand development consultant with an advertising firm in Lagos. I am new in the industry and i really love my job. i buy your ideas of sharing ideas and review of works done. as a way of self developement. So, how do we go about it? am ready to roll. wink cheesy grin cool
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by gmagoro(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2007
I'm also into branding and I am game for bouncing ideas off each other. You guys just let me know when the festivities begin.

Holla
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by fiercefact(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2007
I am startin up such too., only that i am need a position in the category. it be good to workwith like minds.

+234(0)802 677 5331 i wait to here from you
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by daprof(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2007
Hi Tony,

I am also in your line of business, though I am concentrating on Below The Line Advertising and events that build brands for clients. I support your suggestion, do contact me when you like to hook up, ok? You can call me on 08023634050.
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by ajuma22: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2007
hey,
nice posts here, am into design and branding of products. i do research and i am working towards being an international designer with focus on fashion, product and interior design. basically i look towards having a market in nigeria where we would design for international brands. i believe we share hopes. and it would be good to work as a team. lets share, my phone number is 08052409559.email address: precioussilvergold@yahoo.com.

i presently work with an advert agency in lagos as a client service person and i have a good idea of markets in northern nigeria and how to break in.
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by gmagoro(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2007
Okay so I guess its best I introduce myself better, I run my own firm and I've being doing branding for a while I just want to start brand consultancy proper but I'm more interested on the ident creation and how it would come into play on the web and digital signage. My number is 0802 453 3023. The name of my firm is Creative Network.

www.crenetinc.com | adegbenga.agoro@crenetinc.com
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by deb(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2007
I'm into web graphics and multimedia generally and I've always had my eyes on branding.
It will be nice to roll out with experienced guys like you on nairaland.
Count me in. my email: naijasensation@yahoo.com
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by gdi(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2007
hi, friends
good to know there are like minds out there (here in nigeria)
Am a conceptual innovator and technologist, meaning my strenghts lie in thinking, planning & using tech to modeling strategies that work.
At the moment am channeling my energy into empowering brands for effectiveness through design + multimedia technology.
I will gladly make my contributions and share ideas.

meanwhile check www.springwise.com for the latest trends around the world.
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by ogogoro: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2007
I'm in the middle of one of the most life-changing prohjects I've ever undertaken and I'm going to need to create a HUGE brand name, together with advertising. What sort of advertising are you guys into?
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by shawlar(m): 2:13am On Jul 13, 2007
hey guys, I've been into graphic/multimedia design for a while now, been considering going into branding, ad creation, etc Would really luv to meet with you guys that are in the industry and tap into your wealth of knowledge & experience, Count me in, BIG TIME ,
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by edmou: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2007
Am a brand designer and am always on the lookout for proactiveness to learn from .name is IMUOH
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by naijabands(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2007
I am presently working on establishing my brands, and the search for perfection has shown me that a single tree cannot make a forest! My number is 0806 803 2669, and naijabands remains the flagship brandname.

Kudos to you for the suggestion that we all come together to xchange ideas!
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by CURCIFIX(m): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2007
We are a big in name branding in the Niger-Delta Region, Da Curcifix Studios our company a Baby of Zeus Projects Nigeria Limited and I feel that its good to meet with brand designers too so we can partner or share ideas or review works done so as to improve ourselves. Currently our company is running a production with Sea Side Company a company that promote I Go Dye and others. We are trying to make the Niger-Delta a Better place to live.  My number is 08082008094. We want you to be part of  us to make the Niger-Delta a place to be!
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by soulstar(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2007
seems like we all have alot to do 2geda, i'm down 4 wot-eva, u can reach me on email soulzstar@gmail.com or 08064963355, peace
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by smartsoft(m): 1:02am On Jul 14, 2007
humm evryone is running same brand good idea why can't we say okay

E.g My Brand : Web/Multimedia or whatever
Comment : then you state your message or comment

instead of putting everything thing together lets be specific. just a suggestion ooo so we could know your own kinda brand not all this stories. so we could understand better what you do
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by tonyodeh(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2007
Hello fellow brand designers, sorry i have not contacted any of you 4 a while or replied any post here, been busy, my company is working on a concept for a state governor 2 package the state and the new governor, its one of the oil producing states, if you want to be a part of it then u can call me on 08023191080, 018540296, u must have a good idea ok.
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by gdi(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2007
naijabands

describe your flashing t.shirts and please tellme how much it cost. or call me 08029735939
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by ajuma22: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2007
hey all, i am particularly into unique designer invitation cards and programs right now and anyone who is interested can call me on 08052409559.

naijabands, please can you send pic of you stuff to precioussilvergold@yahoo.com? i would need some of your products for my clients.

thanks
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by Millionair(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2007
I am quack webdesigner. I have designed www.vickywebworld.com for one guy that claims to be an internet millionaires. I have also designed www.internet-business-marketing.net for the same guy.

I am currently designing http://www.nigeriastudent.net/ for a Nigeria student. I will soon launch the site
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by feyisetan(m): 1:14am On Jul 19, 2007
hi i;m new but not withstanding ithink i can make your brands worthwhile i have got fresh ideas for any brands just send me the details. i also have some i am working on
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by naijabands(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2007
[size=8pt][size=8pt]The T shirts come in 2 designs; sound sensored and non-sound senored.[size=8pt] The Minimum order quantity for the T-shirts is 10 pieces, and a piece of the sound sensored goes for 6k, while the non-sensored goes for 5k2 per piece[/size]. The prices reduce with increased order quantity (You could end up getting a piece for 2k sha! grin).

[size=8pt][size=8pt]The wristbands come with embossed/debossed texts, and we can colour fill the texts for you. The M.O.Q for the bands is 100 pieces, and a piece will come to #230, but then, you can get 1 for as low as #40 (If you are willing to order 1,000,000 pcs pere!) The beauty of the bands is that we make glow in the dark stuff, and our quality is UNBEATABLE!
[/size] [/size] [/size] [/size]

[size=8pt]The bands come in 2 sizes; adult and kiddy, and we also have the silicone keyrings for the Pessimists cheesy![/size]

[size=8pt][size=8pt]My number is 0806 803 2669[/size][/size]

Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by sokera: 3:16am On Aug 09, 2010
do u train student?cos i want to lean brandind
Re: Are You A Brand Designer? by naijabands(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2010
3 years already that I first replied this post! How time flies!! Naijabands is still your one-stop shop for brand promotional merchandise, but the difference now is- if you can think it, we can make it! Send your requests to 9jabands@gmail.com, and lets see if your client wont experience the WOW moment!! U cn follow us on twitter @itradenigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Fall Victim, Uba Atm Machines Are Automated Thieving Machines! / I Spend So Much Money On Bulk Sms For My Business, The Way Out ? / YOUWIN Updates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.