Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja (14592 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today / 2019 Elections: 8 Things Saraki Said At 84th PDP NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by olatunji0607: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
You better speak for your tribe and leave Yoruba out of this election. Yoruba that I know are not noise makers when it come to voting.
Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
chocolatelady:
How will they finish their headquarters when they have looted and ashared the 31bn that was contributed by them. The reason they can do anything to come back to power again becos its so shameful that the former largest party in africa cannot finish their house. Shame on the looting party. PDP, mbanu..... Never again

SMH!
Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:
a lot of Yorubas will vote against Buhari next Saturday. In their millions.
I know of many of them. The Yorubas voters are perhaps some of the most sophisticated voters in the country. They know a bad product when they see one.
It will shock you guys

U are on point bro. Here in Ibadan, I can relate to these

3 Likes

Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
MerryPlus:

Sophisticated to vote for Obi and abandon their own?. Why were the Igbos not so sophisticated too to vote Awolowo (even with an Igbo running mate), MKO (except in Anambra) and Falae?. We will not abandon our own this time around. Blood is thicker than water.

With People reasoning like you, its no wonder Nigeria can never be better in many years to come.. So voting should be only about tribalism abi? Its no longet about what an individual has to offer the country but only about his tribe? How pathetic can you be... SMH!

Well as for me, I'm Yoruba and i can proudly tell you i am in support of Atiku and Obi and against Buhari and Osinbajo because they've got absolutely nothing to offer except more suffering, nepotism, injustice and Poverty...

2 Likes

Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by Baawaa(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:
I know of many of them. The Yorubas voters are perhaps some of the most sophisticated voters in the country. They know a bad product when they see one.
It will shock you guys
The money you collected is affecting your brain
Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

With People reasoning like you, its no wonder Nigeria can never be better in many years to come.. So voting should be only about tribalism abi? Its no longet about what an individual has to offer the country but only about his tribe? How pathetic can you be... SMH!

Well as for me, I'm Yoruba and i can proudly tell you i am in support of Atiku and Obi and against Buhari and Osinbajo because they've got absolutely nothing to offer except more suffering, nepotism, injustice and Poverty...

Wase awon orisirisi orire jare, I don't know where the propaganda that Yoruba will vote for buhari cos of osinbajo came from. Anyways. They should continue to deceive themselves. Here in Uch, 90percent of workers have had enough of buhari. They are all routing for Atiku . The kind heartbreak APC will surfer on Saturday will be worse than tsunami maria
Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by Ubenedictus(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
elonize:
Am watching it now,n somebody said "God u av killed bfor,n u can kill again"wich kind opening prayer b dat
anyway I didn't ask anybody to stat insulting any party,but insult d man dat said at
Who said that?
Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by OBALOLA2019(m): 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
MerryPlus:

Sophisticated to vote for Obi and abandon their own?. Why were the Igbos not so sophisticated too to vote Awolowo (even with an Igbo running mate), MKO (except in Anambra) and Falae?. We will not abandon our own this time around. Blood is thicker than water.
femijamz:
Atikulated all d way
U make me laugh in Spanish...your eyes will be clear when pmb win
Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by BuhariAdvocate: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Useless people its shall never well with them all.God punish them all their mission shall never prevail over our nation.
Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by kinglad: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Go to www.kingladassociates.webnode.com for consultancy services on Company/Business Registration, Business Accounting, Estate Agency/Management and Recharge Cards Printing Training/Software Manager Activation.
Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by adomuwiner(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
Next level of poverty
Next level of terrorism
Next level of hunger
Next level of inflation
Next level of Fulani herdsmen killing
Next level of systematic corruption
Next level of oshomole acquiring the whole edo state as his personal estate
Next level of lifeless governance

A P C. :Association of potential criminals
Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by YakubuA: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
May their evil plan consume them. With "second us" you will always be second by the grace of God.
Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by Edifyer: 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
#copied

GOV. WIKE: If you rig election or snatch ballot boxes in Rivers State you'll die.

WAILERS: Yes, I hail you, my Governor. Kill everyone of them. Anyone that manipulates the electoral process must die. He won’t leave this our PH alive.

GOV. FAYOSE: Anyone who brings his rigging madness to Ekiti State will not go home alive. He will die on the spot. In fact, Ado Ekiti will be on fire

WAILERS: That's my hero. The brave man of Ekiti. Yes, kill anyone you see snatching ballot box. Oloshi !

PRESIDENT BUHARI: Anyone who snatches ballot box is risking his life. He could be killed.

WAILERS: Arrhhh! Why? Is that what the law says? Buhari is a tyrant. We reject this recourse to impunity. Say no to dictatorship.
Yeye man! Dictator ! Killer !

���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
slimany:

Wase awon orisirisi orire jare, I don't know where the propaganda that Yoruba will vote for buhari cos of osinbajo came from. Anyways. They should continue to deceive themselves. Here in Uch, 90percent of workers have had enough of buhari. They are all routing for Atiku . The kind heartbreak APC will surfer on Saturday will be worse than tsunami maria

Keep routing for Atiku/Obi. I believe you enjoyed PDP the last time so well. Pls, don't come back here to cry that you are marginalised again .......
Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
slimany:

May God bless you too jawe...
Asin ehn, people are really suffering under this demonic administration and yet some morons are still shouting Next Level. Can you imagine someone supporting Buhari all because of Osinbajo even despite the incompetency? Its such a big shame. I look forward to their defeat come Saturday when Atiku wins at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by Kuginzi: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
O Allah! Appoint the merciful among us, as our leader. O Allah! Don't appoint the devils (looters, liars, thugs, ballot snatchers, etc) as our leaders. O Allah! Don't appoint for us a leader who would not fear You and would not have mercy on us. Ameen
Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by morili: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Gathering of evil men.

akinhanger:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is holding its 84th National Executive Council(NEC) meeting in Abuja.

In attendance are the Presidential Candidate of the party, Atiku Abubakar, National Chairman Uche Secondus, and other party leaders.

The meeting comes a day after the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) caucus met in Abuja, where the party condemned the postponement of the general elections by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and accused the electoral umpire of colluding with the opposition PDP.

Hours to the commencement of the elections on Saturday, February 16, INEC postponed the Presidential and National Assembly polls to February 23 and the Governorship and Houses of Assembly Elections to March 9, 2019.

The PDP had expressed outrage over the postponement of the elections and accused the ruling APC of an attempt to rig the polls by allegedly asking INEC to stagger the polls. But INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, had ruled out any form of political influence in reaching the decision, saying it was based on the logistical challenges that cropped up in the run-up to the polls.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Just-In-PDP-Holds-84th-NEC-Meeting-In-Abuja.html
Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by femijamz: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
OBALOLA2019:

U make me laugh in Spanish...your eyes will be clear when pmb win
if pmb win make I bend.

1 Like

Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by Orpe7(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
More meetings than NASS ever did
Saraki see ur life
Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by sogodihno: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:
It will shock you guys

why are u f001s quick to mention Yoruba? what about ur useless 5% vote. This ur moniker will be useless after this Saturday.
Re: Just In: PDP Holds 84th NEC Meeting In Abuja by Ayobami7(m): 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Appointed As Chancellor Of Achievers University Owo Ondo State / Ondo 2020: PDP Welcomes Decampees From ZLP / Ekweremadu Advocates Return To Parliamentary System Of Government..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.