Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode (2480 Views)

Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government / Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram / Buhari Can't Mourn Shagari After Bringing Down His Government - Junaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by Ibehjohn66: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Fani Kayode Recounts all the warnings he had given to Buhari’s Government but he refused to Listen, now they have started to Happen.

He said this in a statement titled “FOR THE RECORD”

READ BELOW:

“My opposition to the Buhari Government for the last five years has been as constant as the northern star and it remains as strong today as it ever was.

“I warned Nigerians what would happen if he came to power in 2015 and I was proved right. I warned them again in 2019 and again I was proved right.

“I have spoken and written more than anyone else in this country over the last 5 years about the atrocities of the Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram and the tyranny, wickedness, evil, corruption and incompetence of the Buhari regime.

“I have also [b]Continue Reading...[/b]

1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by GamalNasser: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Abba Kyari is longer around to protect you FFK so please be careful

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by donbachi(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hope..if dem write cheque give u.u no go stop to write...all the same,i admire ur doggedness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by Guide777(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
It is Crystal clear
Re: Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by aaking(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Charleys:

I've sent you 20,000
Stay safe.

Post the email alerts grin grin. Audio sending

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by Goke7: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
ffk before PMB govt come to an end, your case in court would have been completed, don't be in a hurry
Re: Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by Jontaman: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Charleys:

I've sent you 20,000
Stay safe.
May God bless you handsomely
Re: Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by Corporate2020: 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ibehjohn66:
Fani Kayode Recounts all the warnings he had given to Buhari’

“My opposition to the Buhari Government for the last five years has been as constant as the northern star and it remains as strong today as it ever was.

“I warned Nigerians what would happen if he came to power in 2015 and I was proved right. I warned them again in 2019 and again I was proved right.

“I have spoken and written more than anyone else in this country over the last 5 years about the atrocities of the Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram and the tyranny, wickedness, evil, corruption and incompetence of the Buhari regime.
][/b]

When you keep screaming and no one is listening, shouldn't that tell you that you are running mad?

Oh! I forgot, your drug trafficking and kidnapping professional brothers are listening and clapping for you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by Corporate2020: 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Greenvaiper:

Sent u 50k. Cheers

Thank you very much for the help to rendered to a brother in need. I wish I could do same. I envy you because the Angels are praying for you, so says my Quran.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by Corporate2020: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
GamalNasser:
Abba Kyari is longer around to protect you FFK so please be careful

He will join Olisa Metuh, Orji Uzor Kalu, Joshua Dariye, Jonah Jang and others in prison soon.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by jlinkd78(m): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
We should all forgive FFK cos we all need to hold this government accountable. His gaffe with his friend of over 40years should be seen as a man who got overtly emotional and expressed his feelings. FFK is one of d Chief tormentors of this ineffectual govt and something tells me dat this govt might even be sponsoring writers to further smear d name of FFK holding on his dispute with d masses as regards dat Kyari eulogy.
Re: Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by Afolabimills(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Charleys:

I've sent you 20,000
Stay safe.
Bros God bless u n keep u safe n all that concerns u I also need help anything u can help me with I appreciate Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482 i.a.p
Re: Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by Afolabimills(m): 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Greenvaiper:

Sent u 50k. Cheers
Bros I can't tell u my predicament here it's so good for me but pls help me Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482
Re: Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by goodlistener: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Charleys:

I've sent you 20,000
Stay safe.

Good one
Re: Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by Charleys: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
goodlistener:

Why can't I be this Lucky, may ur will be done o Lord, U see all and know all. 221298115 Zenith

Guy na as the spirit leads, sometimes I dey send people 1K I no dey announce am but 20k wey I send give that guy needs to be announced just to trend you get.
Re: Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by goodlistener: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Charleys:

Guy na as the spirit leads, sometimes I dey send people 1K I no dey announce am but 20k wey I send give that guy needs to be announced just to trend you get.

Any amount now I will appreciate, even 1k bro, I am genuinely down, work with a private sch as a teacher, no salary since March bc of lockdown. I pray u understand my plight.
Re: Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
I was under the impression that this is already Buhari's second term in office. Why does Fani Kayode assume it is coming to an end this time around? Is there any real evidence to this claim or is this simply the ramblings of yet another mad Nigerian politician seeking attention?
Re: Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by Konjitales: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Fani Kayode and his usual stories

konjitales.com.ng for naija sex stories
Re: Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by goodlistener: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2022
undecided
Re: Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by goodlistener: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Charleys:

You did well
Re: Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode by Charleys: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2022
goodlistener:

Good afternoon sir, please help me edit out my bank details above since you quote me, thanks

I just did

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With NW And NE. / Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media / Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.