Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,653 members, 7,958,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls (19136 Views)

Amnesty’s Support For IPOB, Militants Suspicious, Says Tsav / Abubakar Tsav: Obasanjo's Increasing Age Has Blurred His Wisdom / Gunmen Storm Tsav Stephen's House Ahead Of Elections. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by supereagle(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:
Such accusation can cause serious crisis. This Tsav should respect his age and the peace of this country. The statement from him is unguarded!!

You talked like someone who didn't know Tsav. He is not Edwin Clarke.
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by Kuginzi: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
salt1:

You and I can't be living in the same country. Period.
God bless Nigeria
Hmmm! You're right. A cat and rats don't live in the same place.
We can't afford the risk of living with thieves again.
Hold on to your "No Lefelendum, No Erection" in Biafra Rand. Don't worry, Atiku will rule u in Biafra land
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by Joyrise: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
ijustdey:

Read More at: https://leadership.ng/2019/02/19/tsav-others-accuse-obj-inec-officials-of-conspiracy-to-rig-polls/

I have said it times without number that the issue of ballot box snatching is small compared to RECs & INEC Staff corrupt elements that allows politicians to rig elections and am pretty sure OBJ has hand in all these. Hmmm, God will disappoint them
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
7Alexander:
APC is the ruling party as well as the opposition party. Isn't this wonderful?

Whenever i remember how i was shouting Sai Baba this time 4 years ago, i cover my face in shame. Buhari has been an unmitigated disappointment.

Jahahaha grin
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by malakaimoscondo: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
lordparcel:
WHY IS OBASANJO DESPERATE...I PRAY BUHARI WINS......ALL THE MONEY LOOTED BY THE PAST LEADERS WOULD BE VOMITED
this one still believe buhari is fighting curruption.
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
Juygf:
Yggyy
I need a blog.
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by NOHOLDSBAR: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Let the Ota shameless Ape snatch a ballot box and see the consequence of his action.

1 Like

Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by NOHOLDSBAR: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Let the Ota shameless man snatch a ballot box or send one of his thugs and see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
DMerciful:
Very baseless accusations!
Thank you dear.
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by abayolb: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
mychiveous:
When Obasanjo sided Buhari against Jonathan in 2015 he wasn't an election rigger abi? Obasanjo is trying to correct the mistake he made in 2015.
..If sense can by buy if will have order it for you free,but sorry try adjust your brain is it from obj mouth will tell me its Atiku will transform Nigerian after sabotaged him in his book.
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
wise2odd:
how can opposition rigged election?
Don't mind those APC thugs that think we are all fools like them. We all know APC is the party in the position to really rig and they already planned it well before the cancellation.
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by NairaMaster1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
lordparcel:
WHY IS OBASANJO DESPERATE...I PRAY BUHARI WINS......ALL THE MONEY LOOTED BY THE PAST LEADERS WOULD BE VOMITED

Kkikikikiki

See how helpless Nigeria is.

What about the money the present government is looting?

No problems
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by NairaMaster1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
lordparcel:

Kkikikikiki

See how helpless Nigeria is.

What about the money the present government is looting?

No problem at all. It's well with Nigeria.

RELIGION
KARL Marx was making a structural functionalism argument about religion, and particularly about organized religion.

Marx believed that religion had certain practical functions in society that were similar to the function of opium in a SICK, MAD or injured person:

it reduced people's IMMEDIATE SUFFERING and provided them with pleasant ILLUSIONS which gave them the strength to carry on.

Marx also saw religion as harmful, as it prevents people from seeing the class structure and OPPRESSION around them, SUFFERING AND SMILING.

THE MASSES HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT HOW THE POLITICAL CLASS EXPLOITS THEM ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE BURIED DEEP IN SAME RELIGION.

Religion is the opiate for the less privileges. It makes them shine in the eyes of oppression and deception. It makes a NO sounds like a YES.

thus religion can prevent the necessary revolution.
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:
Let the Ota shameless man snatch a ballot box or send one of his thugs and see what will happen.
They don't need to snatch a ballot box to send Buhari back to Daura
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by sogodihno: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
DMerciful:
Very baseless accusations!

but u will swallow it hook and sink, if it is the other way round, all this Atiku slaves sef, SMH!
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by Nellybii: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
7Alexander:

Whenever i remember how i was shouting Sai Baba this time 4 years ago, i cover my face in shame. Buhari has been an unmitigated disappointment.

Shame on you stupid Bloody liar. You never voted for PMB.You never ever shouted any Sai Baba. How has he been a disappointment? Bloody thieves. What could he have done for you lazy thief?
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by egobetatoday: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
7Alexander:

We've caught one of them. make sure u go out on 23rd to correct ur mistakes. GO AND SIN NO MORE.

1 Like

Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by benitwater(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
do or die politics,baba's school of thought'
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by boxypane(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
PDP, obj and other enemies of the state, una eye go clear when bubu give una appropriate beating come this Saturday.
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
It is so sad that out of all the statesmen in this country, Obasanjo has has become a very sad reference point in the country. He is the only former head of state disgracing himself all about. Very shameful.
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by bejeria101(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Awon oponu don dey para lol. Lobatan!
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by bizzibodi(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Obasanjo/Atiku d master riggers if una try am Buhari go show una pepper.
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by Vainglory: 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
When the killings were too much in Benue, this fool begged President Buhari to intervene. Did he Intervene? No. Now he is desperate to protect Buhari and APC. I greet you Sir.
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by Pizzle1234(m): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
How on earth can a ruling party become opposition?
Bleep Apc wailers
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by ezegold4we: 4:50am On Feb 20, 2019
There's no perfect election anywhere in the world,the truth is this, anything that will send the terrorist in aso rock out on Saturday is welcomed by 80% of Nigerian voters, if it will take rigging or interference from international community, it's 101% approved by all patriotic Nigerians,afterall 2015 was rigged against Jonathan coupled with the Obama and international influence,russia also helped Trump to overcome Obama, come Saturday, we are expecting a new president,nigerians,apc,And inec is fully aware, only zombies are confused.
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by elishajohn(m): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2019
SOMETHING IS COMING......... BUT NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IT'S!
Re: Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls by akintunde63: 8:09am On Feb 20, 2019
ijustdey:

Read More at: https://leadership.ng/2019/02/19/tsav-others-accuse-obj-inec-officials-of-conspiracy-to-rig-polls/

Whenever u see Obj side with anyone, u shd know it's for his own selfish interest; When Jonathan couldn't condone his excesses any longer he wrote a letter against him; when Buhari wouldn't succumb, he also wrote an open letter full of lies against him. Obj is the real devil, I hope he realizes the years between him and his grave is shorter than that which he has already lived.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Bello Adoke: Tinubu’s Close Ally Engineered His CCT Trial / FFK: The Truth About Lekki Toll Gate Will Be Exposed When Buhari Leaves Office / 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.