Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos (45491 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed / Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos by gentleibraheem(m): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Rest on brave man
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos by kernniejay(m): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=wise0ne post=75901043][/quote]

Upon all your long epistle, not even a single like did you get from anyone. Anyway, placing someone like Atiku side by side with a person like Buhari will make the latter a saint. Because Buhari cannot solve within 4 years all the problems your country has been nursing since independence does not mean you should go back to those that aggravated the problem.
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
DonBenny77:
all these women wey dey marry soldier for this bubu era wey soldiers dey die like fowl una get balls oh! If you go mammy for army barracks nationwide you go see widows wey don turn ashawo tire....... Naija na wah
They resort to doing prostitutions because army authority have stopped paying the deceased soldier salary.No money to feed.They will go through difficulties in trying to get their late husband gratuities by traveling from where their husband is posted to Abuja and then back.Before the deceased next of kin will finally be settle it will take 2 to 3 years.
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos by bejeria101(m): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
This inept dullard is getting soldiers killed faster than Hades!
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos by Gforce2019: 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
QuickStandard:

If you are responsible and have class like you claim, you won't be here behaving like an idiot

It's not your fault... nairaland has given you a platform to make senseless and uncomplementary comments...
And you are happy to it.... you are happy about using your empty brain and stunted fingers be typing rubbish to a well-distingush personality in this country...
Let it be cleared to you that, For the fact that you are expressing your senseless view doesn't make us equal...
For the fact that we make provision for excreta room (toilet) in our home doesn't give the excreta the permission to fill the whole House with offensive odor .....

You better be warned or else....
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos by QuickStandard: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
Gforce2019:

It's not your fault... nairaland has given you a platform to make senseless and uncomplementary comments...
And you are happy to it.... you are happy about using your empty brain and stunted fingers be typing rubbish to a well-distingush personality in this country...
Let it be cleared to you that, For the fact that you are expressing your senseless view doesn't make us equal...
For the fact that we make provision for excreta room (toilet) in our home doesn't give the excreta the permission to fill the whole House with offensive odor .....

You better be warned or else....

Only a lowlife will brag about how superior he is to others.

Now take your superiority and shove it into your stupid ass.

And did you just type "well distinguished personality"

Maybe you don't even know the meaning of the phrase you just used.

Take it from me, you are very senseless to come to my mention to be spewing trash.

Next time, if you don't like my post simply scroll and pass.

You can't change my opinion, and our opinion can never be the same, so get it into your empty skull.
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos by seankay(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Only northern soldiers should fight Boko Haram.
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos by smileyoo: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=wise0ne post=75901043][/quote] with all these negative attributes of bubu, its beats my imagination that any Nigerian that hopes for a better country, 'll still go ahead to vote for this high_level of misrule to continue. Indeed Nigeria is filled with sick people.
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos by IYANGBALI: 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chei this small girl is now a window
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos by fortunechy(m): 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
R.I.P. Gallant soldier. Your wife is badluck fa. No compensation. Thankyou for your service.
i fink u need a psychiatrist attention asap..... if she's ur sister would you say that. Mental deranged people everywhere
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos by Antichristus: 12:01am On Feb 20, 2019
WASTED FOR NOTHING, RENDERED HIS WIFE A WIDOW, AND HIS CHILD, A FATHERLESS. NOT WORTH IT FOR THE SAKE OF NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS. ��
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos by PinkDick(m): 12:21am On Feb 20, 2019
shocked
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos by Gforce2019: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2019
QuickStandard:

Only a lowlife will brag about how superior he is to others.

Now take your superiority and shove it into your stupid ass.

And did you just type "well distinguished personality"

Maybe you don't even know the meaning of the phrase you just used.

Take it from me, you are very senseless to come to my mention to be spewing trash.

Next time, if you don't like my post simply scroll and pass.

You can't change my opinion, and our opinion can never be the same, so get it into your empty skull.

Today is a great day for me...I wouldn't want one son of perdition and devil's weapon of destruction to spoil my day....I'm wiser than you and your father, the devil.
This is what your father , the devil, has instructed you to do keep on doing it....when the time comes you shall all perish without remedy....

Oloriburuku, oloshi omo'kobokobo
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos by Goo33: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2019
color=#000099][/color]see below

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos by ledaman: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2019
jasmine1600:
I still pity Nigeria army. Fighting with outdated weapons.
Buhari is the real problem facing this country.
It only takes being an idiot to vote for Buhari.
You are one the idiot because when you drunken Jonathan hero was @ the helm of affairs what did he do to stop the menace?Thunder fire all the Hater's of Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) / Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.