Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence (9226 Views)

Edo Election: Punch Newspaper Apologize To Pst Osagie Ize-Iyamu Over Fake News / Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi / Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
https://punchng.com/breaking-hoodlums-disrupt-tradermoni-disbursement-in-abeokuta/

BREAKING: Hoodlums disrupt TraderMoni disbursement in Abeokuta

Published

February 19, 2019
Tunji Bosun, Abeokuta

Hoodlums have disrupted the planned disbursement of TraderMoni to traders at Lafenwa Market in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Our correspondent gathered that the suspected political thugs disrupted the planned disbursement when officials of the programme were compiling the names of prospective beneficiaries at the stall of the Iyaloja, Mrs. Ramotalai Olatunji.

It was gathered that the prospective beneficiaries were forcibly dispersed by the hoodlums.

It was also gathered that the Iyaloja was whisked away by the hoodlums.

When our correspondent visited the market after the disruption, some market women were seen sitting under the canopy waiting for the officials of the programme.

‘TraderMoni’ is a Federal Government intervention programme for petty traders under the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme.

https://punchng.com/breaking-hoodlums-disrupt-tradermoni-disbursement-in-abeokuta/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by Enigmaticprof(m): 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
cool I dedicate this FTC post to all who seek for a better government, credible and efficient leader who has the zeal to pursue the interest of Nigerians at heart, not being partial at fighting corruption and not a thief, a government with sense of discipline and respect for the citizenry of Nigeria.

To the topic, Tradermoni is not an ends to means but death, the transperacy attached to the program makes it full of corrupt activities and even politicization of the program. The government can manage the situation better by giving good soft loans with a repayment policy to the traders.

Go out this Saturday and Vote Your Conscience.
#VoteNotFight.
#CredibleLeadersOnly.

7 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by PMBuhariGCFR: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Osunbade, my houseboy. I give you money, you go market.

Abeokuta. Same state that they want to stone me alive. IDP camp InshaAllah

5 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by vicdom(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
cheesy
Whether going on or not, Buhari must be retired by weekend. We have started canvasing for mammoth crowd that would receive him when he finally lands in Daura by weekend. The task of sending him for terminal retirement has been achieved, but what's left now is the task of recruiting the good people of Daura that will welcome him. But we are optimistic that the whole deal will be sealed on or before Thurs. I can assure you that. Insha Allah!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by inoki247: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
okay noted so wen will dey start paying Jobless Youth 5k monthly so I can contact doz NL betnaijja Scammer maybe dey can stop spamminng Nairaland..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by Abdulhakeem78(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
F
Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by Stillthebest: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lol thought someone just asked? It will stop once election is over. Welcome to Nigeria where pranks work like fire and youth can only rant but can't protest like Egypt and everyone is busy hustling to feed and be rich then afraid of death. Naija is a failed project and controllers will always impoverish us, blasterdize our education so that we will follow them as hungry ones and will not have the proper intellectual proprietary to discern things respectfully. Welcome to Nigeria of the few!
Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by Tberry01(f): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
I benefited from it

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by Naijaguy12345(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
God bless Buhari and VP Osinbajo for having love of poor Nigerians. Can Atiku pinpoint to any project embarked on when he was the vice president of Nigeria ?

Only that he bought all federal government properties meant to be publicly listed.

Atiku oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by ainas247: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
wink
Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by jayson87: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
VOTERMONI.... how come after the failed ogun state rally, you hit their market with VOTERMONI
Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by nuel386: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Still a atikulating till 2023

For you website designs
Call 07065286483
Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by alawi5k: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Those that paid back are still waiting for 15k. It seems it's a bait for repayment. grin
Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by Chukwurah003: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Shame on PDP. Booo! Desperate thieves.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by mycar: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hmm
Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by Kagawa10: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
Of course yes, tradermoni is very much in place. Even some traders have already payed back their soft loan to the government. They would now have access to larger loans from the government. A very wise policy from the government to alleviate poverty in the society.

Note that this tradermoni is being funded by abacha loot supervised by the world Bank like the Swiss bank asked to.

Shame on thieving PDP who couldn't even pay the airway staffs who were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku in the last 16 years until Buhari came in and payed them all.

PDP, Neva again.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by Atiku4betaNaija: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
I still find it difficult to believe that people can still be shouting next level!!
Who's is actually going to take you to the next level, and what's the definition of the next level
These and many more I was thinking about.
Now, let me say I have no problem with anyone who voted for APC in 2015, because no one knew what was going to happen in the aftermath, many people wanted change. That's fine.
But if after everything that has happened in this country you can still be as blind as a blind man, then your head needs examination.
More worrying is there are persons in this government that claim to be learned but if I must be honest, they are a disgrace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by Firefire(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oya, babakere begin your vote buying

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by yrex01(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
jayson87:
VOTERMONI.... how come after the failed ogun state rally, you hit their market with VOTERMONI
whatever u call it. He's still d best VP in Nigeria so far.

5 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by Stillthebest: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
There is not going to be elections on Saturday! 23/02
Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by Slimzybaby(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
I need my own TraderMoni please!
Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by Dandsome: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Yes na. They have reopened election campaign. So invariably they have reopened traderMoni

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by Chidex50(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
In 2015 Buhari promised us change. We took him to Aso Rock to take over the steering. He quickly drove us from the best performing economy to poverty capital of the world. We raised alarm from the passengers' seats to press the REVERSE gear. He refused and pressed the NEXT LEVEL gear. With the way he is driving this car recklessly, we might be moving from normal poverty to CHRONIC POVERTY CAPITAL of the world.
Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by mfm04622: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
Whether going on or not, Buhari must be retired by weekend. We have started canvasing for mammoth crowd that would receive him when he finally lands in Daura by weekend. The task of sending him for terminal retirement has been achieved, but what's left now is the task of recruiting the good people of Daura that will welcome him. But we are optimistic that the whole deal will be sealed on or before Thurs. I can assure you that. Insha Allah!!

We are canvassing to ensure he gets another 4 years! We cannot afford to hand this country over to a confirm thief!

7 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by mfm04622: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chidex50:
In 2015 Buhari promised us change. We took him to Aso Rock to take over the steering. He quickly drove us from the best performing economy to poverty capital of the world. We raised alarm from the passengers' seats to press the REVERSE gear. He refused and pressed the NEXT LEVEL gear. With the way he is driving this car recklessly, we might be moving from normal poverty to CHRONIC POVERTY CAPITAL of the world.

We have NEVER been one of the best performing economy in the world! Also, the economy was nose diving before he cam in. Okonjo confirmed this!

5 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by hysteresis: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
BABA wiilll definitely win dis election...
And OBJ will forever be retired
Maybe he will go into letter writing...since dat is wat he is good at

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
Where-i-fit-buy-dat-movie-pls
''TraderMoni''?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power: FG Seeks $450m From Islamic Development Bank / Buhari To Demand Recovery Of Looted Funds At UN Assembly / Ikpeazu Wins PDP Governorship Primaries In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.