Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence (9240 Views)

Edo Election: Punch Newspaper Apologize To Pst Osagie Ize-Iyamu Over Fake News / Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi / Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lairs. My friend who paid 1k To get 10k trader moni is get to be paid for the past 2 months now. FG sef dey scam his citizens. They've successfully scammed my friend of 1k without seeing 10k. Awon gbewiri
Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by chocolatelady(f): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Can the people shouting Atikulating tell me what their Atiku did when he was the Vp for 8yrs other than selling Nigerian properties to his cronies and enriching himself only. He acquired a very massive land in Yola town for his university. I have been there so I know what I am talking about. Let me tell u that if not for PMB type of person, Swiss would not have released that money becos PDP for example will reloot the money and u will not hear about it again. Swiss govt are closely monitoring this tradimoni so dont think its just for election. As for Osibanjo, he remains the best Vp ever in this country and not the ghost worker jonathan had as a vp.

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by Goldeno(m): 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
inoki247:
okay noted so wen will dey start paying Jobless Youth 5k monthly so I can contact doz NL betnaijja Scammer maybe dey can stop spamminng Nairaland..
No go look for work, sit down their and wait for government, laz** you**
Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by femmy2010(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
4 + 4
Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by MrMoney55: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
i hope the vice president will not steal this one as he stole 5/6 billion of IDP
Naijaguy12345:
God bless Buhari and VP Osinbajo for having love of poor Nigerians. Can Atiku pinpoint to any project embarked on when he was the vice president of Nigeria ?

Only that he bought all federal government properties meant to be publicly listed.

Atiku oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by Guyman02: 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
He now has a new helicopter for Trader Moni grin

Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by Samtob90(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
Whether going on or not, Buhari must be retired by weekend. We have started canvasing for mammoth crowd that would receive him when he finally lands in Daura by weekend. The task of sending him for terminal retirement has been achieved, but what's left now is the task of recruiting the good people of Daura that will welcome him. But we are optimistic that the whole deal will be sealed on or before Thurs. I can assure you that. Insha Allah!!
What if you and the looters could not succeed in your Dubai model?
Re: Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence by egobetatoday: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
Stillthebest:
Lol thought someone just asked? It will stop once election is over. Welcome to Nigeria where pranks work like fire and youth can only rant but can't protest like Egypt and everyone is busy hustling to feed and be rich then afraid of death. Naija is a failed project and controllers will always impoverish us, blasterdize our education so that we will follow them as hungry ones and will not have the proper intellectual proprietary to discern things respectfully. Welcome to Nigeria of the few!

dont mind them. when a bag of rice start selling for 50k if buhari wins (God forbid) they will know 10k is nothing compared to the suffering under buhari's govt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power: FG Seeks $450m From Islamic Development Bank / See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France / Ex-Governor Timipre Sylva Goes Into Hiding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.