Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions (31794 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / Woman Abandons 4-Year-Old Child In Gambling Shop As Collateral After Huge Losses / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions by winj: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
maybe midget like aki and pawpaw
Re: 4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
So we should also start dancing ? Nonsense gacing front page
Re: 4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions by Nationalasseble(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nice one

Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: 4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions by aristocratic5(m): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Adorable
Re: 4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions by Khifly: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
These south africans have cool moves o
Re: 4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
LuciferProphet:
Kemi Omotoyinbo died in 2014.

This girl is 4+ years old.

Do the math...
So she's back
Re: 4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions by ngbaze(m): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Woooow!!
Re: 4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions by chineloSA(f): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
She is good ooo shocked
Re: 4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions by Numlock: 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Atiku back to sender is a must. He will dumped out like a used sanitary pad. He must be dumped out like a used sanitary pad!!! Our economy is growing we don’t want any thief who has already allocated Nigeria’s assets to his fellow thieves without even winning an election he can’t win. Back to sender Atiku! I say back to sender Atiku!!! Back to sender in the name of Jesus!! We bind you and your fellow thieves!!! Back to sender in Jesus name!!! Amen!!!!

You better stay away from sniper grin
Re: 4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions by 1miccza: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Meeehnn that's raw talent on display , i nor fit dance reach one eight of this one sef...
Re: 4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
This child is supposed to be able to Grow up and be like Steve Job, mark zuker. or Jef bezos, Or a doctor scientist or Surgeon, Save himself from poverty but he will end up a Jobless, ganja smoking and cocaine sniffing Street Crawler. in the name of a dancing. How many dancers can Afford a Range Rovver or a mansion?
Re: 4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions by concept65: 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
gypsey:
This child is supposed to be able to Grow up and be like Steve Job, mark zuker. or Jef bezos, Or a doctor scientist or Surgeon, Save himself from poverty but he will end up a Jobless, ganja smoking and cocaine sniffing Street Crawler. in the name of a dancing. How many dancers can Afford a Range Rovver or a mansion?
what an ignorant comment, do you know how much choreographers for big stars charge? Just because they are in the background and you don't get to see... She could also grow up and own a dance school etc the sky is her limit. And who told you she will end up being jobless and an addict? Travel and read more
Re: 4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
concept65:
what an ignorant comment, do you know how much choreographers for big stars charge? Just because they are in the background and you don't get to see... She could also grow up and own a dance school etc the sky is her limit. And who told you she will end up being jobless and an addict? Travel and read more
Okay, If you say so, The good thing is I don't have to Agree. now, please give me the name of Just one Dancer.. Who pays bills or lives in a mansion with Just Dancing In Africa, Remember, that child is African There are no such opportuinities over there.

As for traveling, I am going to book a return ticket to Kilimanjaro tomorrow. And reading, I read the Daily mail UK this morning.

Lastly, Is Dancing a stable Occupation?
Re: 4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions by concept65: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
gypsey:
Okay, If you say so, The good thing is I don't have to Agree. now, please give me the name of Just one Dancer.. Who pays bills or lives in a mansion with Just Dancing In Africa, Remember, that child is African There are no such opportuinities over there.

As for traveling, I am going to book a return ticket to Kilimanjaro tomorrow. And reading, I read the Daily mail UK this morning.

Lastly, Is Dancing a stable Occupation?
There always plenty opportunities to progress from just being a dancer. African dancer who made it big in Africa? Google Somizi Mhlongo, he was the head choreographer for the FIFA 2010 World Cup opening and closing ceremonies and the African Union 50th Anniversary in Ethiopia. He has worked with numerous stage productions, tv shows etc earning him millions and it all started by just being a dancer. Read.

Enjoy Kilimanjaro, and as for that Daily mail.... roll it up, light it, take a really hard pull and choke on it embarassed tongue
Re: 4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
concept65:
There always plenty opportunities to progress from just being a dancer. African dancer who made it big in Africa? Google Somizi Mhlongo, he was the head choreographer for the FIFA 2010 World Cup opening and closing ceremonies and the African Union 50th Anniversary in Ethiopia. He has worked with numerous stage productions, tv shows etc earning him millions and it all started by just being a dancer. Read.

Enjoy Kilimanjaro, and as for that Daily mail.... roll it up, light it, take a really hard pull and choke on it embarassed tongue
yea, one guy Somizi mhlongo, What ever you call him, in the whole of Africa. grin grin That proves my point that Dacing is not An occupation.
Besides I asked you About a dancer not a choreographer, or who started with dancing..
How much did they make when they were dancing?

Oh! i am enjoying kilimanjaro, thank you. grin
I don't need to smoke a news paper, there are kilos of ganja for me to smoke here and the weather is Very nice here too cheesy
Re: 4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions by ngbaze(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2019
Eeya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson / Let Your Family Vehicle Be Safe For Your Family. / 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.