Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,751 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Dino Melaye Shares Rare Photo Of His Dad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares Rare Photo Of His Dad (487 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Shares Rare Photo Of His Dad by Ritzy10(f): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
Controversial Nigerian senator, Dino Melaye has taken to his social media page to introduce his father to his followers.

Dino who is a member of the Peoples Democratic Party shared the photo on Instagram professing his love for his dad.

He wrote:
"I love you daddy."

Many have applauded his father for looking young and agile.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/dino-melaye-shares-rare-photo-of-his-dad/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Rare Photo Of His Dad by Atiku4betaNaija: 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
BUHARI WILL SET UP OSIBANJO AND GET HIM REPLACED WITH A NORTHENER
He also said Buhari was angry with Osibanjo for taken some important decisions when he traveled outside Nigeria for treatment and that this second tenure will be his pay back. He will be removed just like the CJF was removed by force and he will pretend not to know what is happening and would ask that a new VP be brought in immediately. But before osibanjo is removed, Tinubu's position would be given to someone else.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Rare Photo Of His Dad by Atiku4betaNaija: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
BUHARI SAID HE WILL DEAL WITH THE INFIDELS IF HE WINS SECOND TERM.
According to my source, Buhari also revealed to Usman Dankwambo one of his close friend that if he is reelected, he won't spare even the lives of the Yorubas this time. that within the 4 years of his rule, the Fulani will kill and encroach more Yoruba lands especially Ekiti and Ogun. He also planned to encroach more of the Kaduna Christian parts and some parts of Niger state. According to my source, He said Buhari wants the Fulani to take more lands this time within this 4 years cos that's their last chance. Even Lagos is said to be touched too.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians What Sin Did We Commit To Have Buhari As President? / Thugs Clash Over Money At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit In Ogun State. Photos / Nigerians Emotionally Invested In The Electoral Process – Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.