Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? (1754 Views)

2baba At 40: Meet The Seven Tribes Of 2face Idibia (PHOTOS) / Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by biozy(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2007
what do u really think of halle berry at 40?
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by trendy(f): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2007
yes she is, one of the most desirable
if not the most desirable cool
and she will remain so for a long time to come
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by SMC(f): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2007
I think she is Hot! HOT!! [size=18pt]  SMOKING H-O-T!!![/size]
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by kellorah: 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2007
i don't think so any more undecided
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by cuteass1(f): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2007
I think she's gorgeous. She doesn't even look 40, if you ask me cool
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by ElodyAnn(m): 8:53am On Apr 27, 2007
Sonia Rolland is better.
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by Nella(f): 5:15pm On May 14, 2007
She dosen't look no where near 40ty!!
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by iice(f): 1:18pm On May 15, 2007
Yeah i think she's gorgeous and has a whole lotta sex appeal
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by hype: 7:31pm On May 15, 2007
There is something have noticed about her she kind of dresses nasty but always has this innocent look attached to her personalty.
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by closetpervert(m): 7:32pm On May 15, 2007
no be like some nija women who go don get slippers breast at the age of 21.
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by SMC(f): 7:49pm On May 15, 2007
hype:

There is something have noticed about her she kind of dresses nasty but always has this innocent look attached to her personalty.

Hmmm Naija people. Abeg, how does she dress nasty? shocked
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by hype: 1:00pm On May 17, 2007
@ SMC Cos most of the times av seen her on the red carpet on E she sometimes reveals a lot. And by the way saying she dresses nasty does not mean her dressing is bad. What i mean by dressing nasty might not be what you mean! (Interpretation may differ).
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by hype: 1:01pm On May 17, 2007
@ SMC Cos most of the times av seen her on the red carpet on E she sometimes reveals a lot. And by the way saying she dresses nasty does not mean her dressing is bad. What i mean by dressing nasty might not be what you mean! (Interpretation may differ).
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by yogun(f): 2:33pm On May 17, 2007
i don't think so any more

She aint all dat anymore
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by SMC(f): 7:36pm On May 17, 2007
hype:

Odiegwu!!! But last time I checked, "nasty" only had one meaning oh!!! lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by hype: 12:37pm On May 18, 2007
@ Smc i didn't say meaning i said interpretation. (in_ter_pre_ta_tion).
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by SMC(f): 6:44pm On May 18, 2007
hype:

After using the word "mean" three times, forgive me for misunderstanding your intended argument because I concentrated on your repeated use of one word three times instead of concentrating on the use of the word "interpretation" which seemed chucked at the end of the posting as an afterthought. undecided

Nevertheless, your I-N-T-E-R-P-R-E-T-A-T-I-O-N of the word "NASTY" is WRONG. End of Story. angry

Soon somebody would be telling me that the interpretation of the word Negroid is a "white" person. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by hype: 10:41pm On May 18, 2007
@ Smc. Who are you to tell me my interpretation of the word nasty is wrong. I can interprete it any way i feel like.  And as for your information using the word "mean" ten times does not qualify it as the definition of the word nasty according to its definititon in the dictionary. If the dictionary defines it in a particular way am free to interprete it anyhow i want to. And according to the dictionary the word "mean" does not only refer to the defintion of  something it also means being "NASTY".
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by Irk(m): 3:38am On Nov 03, 2010
She is still desirable and till her octugenarian
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by tpia5: 4:51am On Nov 03, 2010
um, yes.
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2010
She is still beautiful and will always be.
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by OlaRay4(m): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2010
If you look for the word "Beauty" in the dictionary, you would see Halle Berry's picture, at 44 years, this lady oozes class
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by safarigirl(f): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2010
[b][/b]YES SHE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE, HALLE IS LIKE FINE WINE, THE OLDER IT GETS, I'LL LET YOU COMPLETE IT, SHE'LL ALWAYS BE THE BOMB DIGGITY wink
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by DapoBear(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2010
She hasn't really degraded THAT much though, relative to her younger days. She takes really good care of her body, has the sort of skin that won't get wrinkled and nasty with age, etc.

She still is one of the more desirable women, and will remain so for a while longer, imo.

And this is possible for more women to do. But it is really hard to find time to constantly be at the gym, to eat correctly, etc.
Re: Is Halle Berry Still One Of The Most Diserable Women At 40? by Hardballer(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2010
yes

(1) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Has Incurable Eczema / How Tall Are Our Nigerian Celebrities? / Naetoc Welcomes Baby Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.