Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey (71827 Views)

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia's 6th Birthday / Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:14am On Feb 20, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Nice response there, these people just want to sit idle and wait for a ready made man. See Chioma following Davido up and down and no one is complaining but if it were an Igbo man now these hungry girls would become miserable as if they made your money for you.
Selfish people.

Exactly bro.
Don't mind the fools that's how some was attacking flavour on instagram for choosing that Anna banner.. And the foolish one was telling him to dumb her and choose IGBOS.
And I bashed the idiot..
They want to marry outside igbolanf but don't want igbo boys to do same.
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Platony(m): 5:24am On Feb 20, 2019
HarkymTheOracle:

Did those "ORIAKU" help him make his money?. Or they bought his first pair of boots for him?.
Why are Nigerians (females especially) like this?. Always wanting to reap where they did not sow..and doing it with so much impunity.
Nawa o

Don't mind them,...they should go and drag him na to come & marry an Igbo girl.
Mtchewwwww!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by alextayo(m): 5:36am On Feb 20, 2019
Dshocker:
Women from Russia and the likes of China all have very flat ass,meaning Mikel's daughters will grow and have a bottomless bumbum butt......And nothing attracts me more than a fat ass grin

Paedophile Paedophile Paedophile Paedophile Paedophile Paedophile Paedophile Paedophile Paedophile Paedophile Paedophile Paedophile Paedophile Paedophile Paedophile Paedophile

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by neyur: 6:57am On Feb 20, 2019
BOOMnaija:

Lol....am I as stupid as that dirty old fool u call a father?
am convinced ur father is late. may his soul rest in peace..
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by neyur: 6:59am On Feb 20, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

We just did.
i know he must have inffected u with d chronic disease. God will heal u my brother.... i feel ur pain
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by neyur: 7:02am On Feb 20, 2019
Gandollaar:
Why are you in sifia pain? angry

severe pain or sifian pain! wc of them?
medically u need brain surgery..
i will plead the good citizen to raise found for u, so that u can travel abroad for treatment...
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by JohnNU(m): 7:15am On Feb 20, 2019
Liliyann:
As long as we are concerned, Mikel Obi is still single!!
An Igbo man that can not marry from his tribe is a weakling!!
Mikel come back home and choose correct Igbo girl as wife and stop wasting time!!
You need a proper ORIAKU to spend your money with!!
Are you a racist? As far as i am concerned he is free to choose any otu to give birth to his children.
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Sniper4real(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Not igbo talk.. That's a stupid talk from her.

I meant weed talk
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by BoboKush(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2019
TGMISKY:

you be siren?

grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Skmoda360(m): 7:49am On Feb 20, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Are you an illiterate?

Please sometimes it's best to shut up than speak like a stupid person
That girl is a legit fool... grin
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Skmoda360(m): 7:50am On Feb 20, 2019
HarkymTheOracle:

Did those "ORIAKU" help him make his money?. Or they bought his first pair of boots for him?.
Why are Nigerians (females especially) like this?. Always wanting to reap where they did not sow..and doing it with so much impunity.
Nawa o
That's the way all of them think and move in the same direction....
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Ugosample(m): 8:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Liliyann:
Mikel come back home and choose correct Igbo girl as wife and stop wasting time!!

Look at this one

cheesy grin cheesy

not every successful IGBO man will marry an igbo woman

In fact a good number of them will not.

That does not make US weak or less of an igbo man

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by donskin101: 8:11am On Feb 20, 2019
Adorable kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by sweetrace(f): 8:16am On Feb 20, 2019
Dshocker:

Idiot i said "will grow".... meaning when they get older

When you have a daughter who is like four, I hope you’ll appreciate it when grown men look at them and imagine the sexiness of their future booty.
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Hadampson(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2019
Liliyann:

Nonsensically nonsense undecided
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Gandollaar(f): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2019
neyur:

severe pain or sifian pain! wc of them?
medically u need brain surgery..
i will plead the good citizen to raise found for u, so that u can travel abroad for treatment...
Raise "found" for me, lol. You are in sifia pain.
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2019
Sniper4real:

I meant weed talk

grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Dshocker(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
sweetrace:

When you have a daughter who is like four, I hope you’ll appreciate it when grown men look at them and imagine the sexiness of their future booty.

You mean your daughter?
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by sweetrace(f): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dshocker:

You mean your daughter?

Since I don’t share your views on the future potential of a little girl’s sex.ual attractiveness, it certainly cannot be mine. Maybe yours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party / Nigeria Or France: CNN Poll On Best Dressed Team In Russia 2018 World Cup / Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.