Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed (33264 Views)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by StUriah(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
has she bleeped the guy
Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by bigtt76(f): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
With this kain belle so, the man preek go small shaaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by IYANGBALI: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
The secret no go pass prick and pusssssssy matter

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
I have said it time and time again if Nigeria misses this opportunity to remove this bigot and half integrity backward thinking man Buhari, it will take us more than 20years to recover.

On the other hand, here is Atiku they claimed could not visit the US yet he went conquered and came back peacefully.
Here is Atiku they are calling thief meanwhile not even EFCC have summoned him for questioning let alone arraign him court.
The same Atiku Tinubu said was the one that could make life meaningful for Nigerians, the same Atiku APC complemented highly for his benevolence and goodwill towards them that they couldn't find a word to describe him especially after he single-handedly funded Buhari campaign in 2015 that they called him a "true asset". It will be very shameful for the same APC party to call the same asset a thief just because he decided move from darkness(APC) to light(PDP) to be able to rescue his country from misrule and the world's poverty capital tag.

IF BUHARI KNEW WHAT INTEGRITY WAS HE WOULDNT ALLOW A CRIME ORIENTED TINUBU TO GET CLOSE TO HIM LET ALONE BE IN THE SAME PARTY, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ROTTING IN JAIL BY NOW.

Meanwhile Ganduje of all people is still the same Buhari and APC's choice candidate for Kano Governorship, a thief they publicly and shamefully raised his hand after the viral bribery video involving him, what are we even talking about here??. It is likely that anyone that still claims Buhari has integrity needs to check his IQ level cos if he can fall for this scam he can fall for anything.

From all indications Buhari has little or nothing to offer Nigeria as we have already been told by the wife a while ago when she made the expository statement of two men hijacking his husband's Government. Anyone that is thinking of voting Buhari again is clearly voting in these two men and not Buhari, and may calamity never depart from the life of such a person life from generation to generation, he shall be killed like those innocent farmers and villagers from Benue who have lost their lands and lives in their thousands, also may his children be in however condition Nigeria economy is under this evil administration. Amen!!
Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by IYANGBALI: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
bigtt76:
With this kain belle so, the man preek go small shaaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy
how many pricks have you sin before in your life?
Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by mradjoy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
cheesy jobless feminist
I want to buy a verified Google Adsense plus website
check out this: kennyviraldotcom
Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by wellmax(m): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
This lady is worst lady to have graced Nollywood! She's very barbaric! She wines and dines with the men of the underworld. She's associates with known killers and murderers and even lures innocent victims to their predators. How someone like her became relevant isn't a mystery... It's the society we live in. angry

Oshey, Kemi Olunloyo wanna be.

Making ambiguous accusations without a single proof

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by NobleAjare(m): 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
After Una don bleep for secret finish, u now wan tell us abi?

You no well Madam

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by dotcomnamename: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
[s][quote author=PresidoAtikuGcf post=75907104]I have said it time and time again if Nigeria misses this opportunity to remove this bigot and half integrity backward thinking man Buhari, it will take us more than 20years to recover.

On the other hand, here is Atiku they claimed could not visit the US yet he went conquered and came back peacefully.
Here is Atiku they are calling thief meanwhile not even EFCC have summoned him for questioning let alone arraign him court.
The same Atiku Tinubu said was the one that could make life meaningful for Nigerians, the same Atiku APC complemented highly for his benevolence and goodwill towards them that they couldn't find a word to describe him especially after he single-handedly funded Buhari campaign in 2015 that they called him a "true asset". It will be very shameful for the same APC party to call the same asset a thief just because he decided move from darkness(APC) to light(PDP) to be able to rescue his country from misrule and the world's poverty capital tag.

IF BUHARI KNEW WHAT INTEGRITY WAS HE WOULDNT ALLOW A CRIME ORIENTED TINUBU TO GET CLOSE TO HIM LET ALONE BE IN THE SAME PARTY, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ROTTING IN JAIL BY NOW.

Meanwhile Ganduje of all people is still the same Buhari and APC's choice candidate for Kano Governorship, a thief they publicly and shamefully raised his hand after the viral bribery video involving him, what are we even talking about here??. It is likely that anyone that still claims Buhari has integrity needs to check his IQ level cos if he can fall for this scam he can fall for anything.

From all indications Buhari has little or nothing to offer Nigeria as we have already been told by the wife a while ago when she made the expository statement of two men hijacking his husband's Government. Anyone that is thinking of voting Buhari again is clearly voting in these two men and not Buhari, and may calamity never depart from the life of such a person life from generation to generation, he shall be killed like those innocent farmers and villagers from Benue who have lost their lands and lives in their thousands, also may his children be in however condition Nigeria economy is under this evil administration. Amen!![/quote[/s]]

Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by zomu(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
See borokini adini of nigeria ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by PresidoAtikuGcf: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
dotcomnamename:
[s]

Killer APC Spotted
Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by 4ckTOTO: 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
See. If any lady does this nonsense to me and spoil my hustle wey she no follow me hustle I swear I go make sure I hire assassins to bring her and I make her see me face to face before kill her by myself . that's after I make sure they rape her wella in my presence. Quote me to talk rubbish and loose your source of income
Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by Dacronym(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
This lady is worst lady to have graced Nollywood! She's very barbaric! She wines and dines with the men of the underworld. She's associates with known killers and murderers and even lures innocent victims to their predators. How someone like her became relevant isn't a mystery... It's the society we live in. angry
Are you sure of the bolded boss?

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by hisexcellency34: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Bloody Ashabi liz anjorin
Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by AHCB: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
I wonder the secret she wants to expose? Like after they used and dumped her, after she's collected some millions of naira from them? grin
Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by Innov8ve1: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
This one na uncouth disrespectful bish of an actress
Naija daily News

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by IjebuWarrior: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dacronym:

Yes Sir... I wouldn't come on here to say what I don't know. angry
Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by IjebuWarrior: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
wellmax:

Oshey, Kemi Olunloyo wanna be.

Making ambiguous accusations without a single proof

No problem... I wouldn't come on here to say what I don't know angry

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by TheMoniker: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dacronym:

I guess he might be cos they both live in Ijebu
Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by bumzylongs: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
Diz woman wahala too much.... always quarrelling with people to gain attention

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by bcashy: 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Cashflip25:
See details below.

You are a bastard hungry cheap.scammer....go get life!!!! If not u will.be cursed and you will.never come out of it for life! Oloriburuku somebody! @admin....pls tame this oloriburuku ooooo
Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by bcashy: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:
I have said it time and time again if Nigeria misses this opportunity to remove this bigot and half integrity backward thinking man Buhari, it will take us more than 20years to recover.

From all indications Buhari has little or nothing to offer Nigeria as we have already been told by the wife a while ago when she made the expository statement of two men hijacking his husband's Government. Anyone that is thinking of voting Buhari again is clearly voting in these two men and not Buhari, and may calamity never depart from the life of such a person life from generation to generation, he shall be killed like those innocent farmers and villagers from Benue who have lost their lands and lives in their thousands, also may his children be in however condition Nigeria economy is under this evil administration. Amen!!

Only God knows who born this dindinrin.....

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by CioAngels(f): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrNollyzone:
Actress, Lizz Anjorin Set To Open Up The Secret Of Goldmyne TV Owner, Otunba Sesan

Nollywood Actress, Lizz Anjorin willing to Open Up the secret of Otunba Sesan Rufai, who is the MD/CEO of Goldmyne Entertainment as well as the owner of Limelite Hotel in Ago Iwoye, Ogun State.

She shared this photo with caption saying..

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-lizz-anjorin-set-to-open-up-the-secret-of-goldmyne-tv-owner-otunba-sesan/
Producer who want artist to work work without pay. Foolish people.
Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by PresidoAtikuGcf: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
bcashy:

Only Satan knows who born this Afonja
Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by PresidoAtikuGcf: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
bcashy:

Only Satan knows who born this Afonja..
Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by Dollabiz: 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
talk.is.too.cheap.,like everyone.fuckkdd this bitchz already
Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by Timisamd(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
I don't care yesterday, don't give a Bleep today, and probably won't give a Bleep tomorrow...
Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by Rcash: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
Liz anjorin again?
Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by omoteacher(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Most of these nollywood actresses lack class. I blame the yeye blogger that pushed this to front-page. Hardly can you see few good role models among them.
Re: Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed by highbeeola(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
cheesy jobless feminist
I want to buy a verified Google Adsense plus website
bros premium Seo, fb ads, and blogging course dey to small token

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe And Daughter / Olamide Shares Adorable Selfie With His Son / Cross Okonkwo Hospitalized: 'Enjoyment Don Kill Me' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.