Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Do Nairalander Know The Country Of Mongolia? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do Nairalander Know The Country Of Mongolia? (1247 Views)

I Have This Igbo Song Stuck On My Head But I Don't Know The Title. I Need Help. / History: Get To Know The Legend Of Usman Dan Fodio,wars,politics And Works. / Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nairalander Know The Country Of Mongolia? by dlw09(f): 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
Very far from Nigeria

Re: Do Nairalander Know The Country Of Mongolia? by Weedfree: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mongolia a country located in the east part of Asia famous for the Mongol empire the second largest empire in the world first being the British empire.
Re: Do Nairalander Know The Country Of Mongolia? by dlw09(f): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
WOW grin grin grin

Weedfree:
Mongolia a country located in the east part of Asia famous for the Mongol empire the second largest empire in the world first being the British empire.
Re: Do Nairalander Know The Country Of Mongolia? by Weedfree: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mongolia a large country located in the east part of Asia boarded by China to the south and Russia to the north famous for the mongol empire that covered Easter Europe and part of central Europe to the sea of Japan, extending northwards into Siberia eastwards and southwards into the Indian subcontinent, Indochina and the Iranian plateau and westwards as far as Levant and Carpathian mountains. THEIR by making it the second largest empire in the world . The official language spoken in Mongolia is Mongol gained independent from China in July 11 1921.

1 Like

Re: Do Nairalander Know The Country Of Mongolia? by Weedfree: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
dlw09:
WOW grin grin grin

THANKS MAN I REALLY APPRECIATE IT
Re: Do Nairalander Know The Country Of Mongolia? by dlw09(f): 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
very good grin
Weedfree:
Mongolia a large country located in the east part of Asia boarded by China to the south and Russia to the north famous for the mongol empire that covered Easter Europe and part of central Europe to the sea of Japan, extending northwards into Siberia eastwards and southwards into the Indian subcontinent, Indochina and the Iranian plateau and westwards as far as Levant and Carpathian mountains. THEIR by making it the second largest empire in the world . The official language spoken in Mongolia is Mongol gained independent from China in July 11 1921.
Re: Do Nairalander Know The Country Of Mongolia? by dlw09(f): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: Do Nairalander Know The Country Of Mongolia? by letu(m): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
dlw09:
very good grin
Dlw are you sure you're from Asia, if so you shouldn't have made that comment because the modern day country know as Mongolia was part of the Soviet Union(USSR) so there is no way that Mongolia get its Independent from China.
Re: Do Nairalander Know The Country Of Mongolia? by letu(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
dlw09:
grin grin grin
Again this picture is similar to an ancient religious/palace in Tibet for the Tibetans only. I know the lamas (Old Tibetans leaders/ religious leaders) have Mongul/ Tibetans origin A K A half Mongul half Tibetans,it doesn't make the building Mongolia it's simply Tibet unless the picture is truly showing a building in mordern day Mongolia.
Re: Do Nairalander Know The Country Of Mongolia? by dlw09(f): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2019
Yes, this is a photo of Tibet.
We all say that Mongolians and Tibetans are a family because their culture is very similar.

letu:
Again this picture is similar to an ancient religious/palace in Tibet for the Tibetans only. I know the lamas (Old Tibetans leaders/ religious leaders) have Mongul/ Tibetans origin A K A half Mongul half Tibetans,it doesn't make the building Mongolia it's simply Tibet unless the picture is truly showing a building in mordern day Mongolia.
Re: Do Nairalander Know The Country Of Mongolia? by dlw09(f): 10:47am On Feb 08, 2023
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Very Brief History And Functions Of Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yorubaland / Kogi Land Dispute: Igala Are Mere Joiners In Lokoja - Oworo Peoples Insist / Behold Bachama New Traditional Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.