Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? (6642 Views)

See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People / Part Of Igbo Land Where You Mustn’t Kill A Python / Important Drums Of The Yoruba People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
In Yoruba land there are a lots of tradional drums is there any in igbo land?
Dondon
bata
apala
sekere
aro
sakara

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
sekere loba njo
sekere loba njo
Adento dide koo jo sekere,
sekere loba njo.
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ichika

Oja

OGENE

my favourite.

Ekwe

Igba

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
ekwe igba ogene oja ichaka
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by madridguy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
"oredegbe omo bilewumi,
kii muni, baa seun epe, epe ee muni
kii muni, baa seun epe, epe ee muni"

"oredegbe omo bilewumi,
imoran eda ni ebi nio pa lagbaja ku,
imoran eda ni,
oredegbe omo bilewumi
ebi nio pa lagbaja ku,
imoran eda ni."

eyi ni ilu tiwon ma nlu fun egbe soredegbe.
Ilu dondon pelu sekere legbe yi ma njo.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
moninuola65:
"oredegbe omo bilewumi, kii muni, baa seun epe, epe ee muni kii muni, baa seun epe, epe ee muni"

"oredegbe omo bilewumi, imoran eda ni ebi nio pa lagbaja ku, imoran eda ni, oredegbe omo bilewumi ebi nio pa lagbaja ku, imoran eda ni."

eyi ni ilu tiwon ma nlu fun egbe soredegbe. Ilu dondon pelu sekere legbe yi ma njo.
What
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bata ilu sango

1 Like

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
gangan tabi apala

1 Like

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kingbet:
What
idile kookan, egbe kookan tabi isowo loni ilu ati bi won se nfilu kiwon nile yoruba.
eegun tabi orisa kookan losinilutie tonjo.
Egun kan nbe ti won pe oruko re ni Lalelu
ilu dondon lo maa njo.

Lalelu egun jobioro, o pa banba ri ri
Lalelu o pa ba nba ri ri
egun jo bioro
o pa banba ri ri

Egun jo bi oro
oro koko toto hun
toto oro koko toto hun

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kingbet:
Ichika

Oja

OGENE

my favourite.

Ekwe

Igba

good I feel at home!
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kingbet:

nice one
we mustn't forget ourselves
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by ChilledPill: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kingbet:
Ichika

Oja

OGENE

my favourite.

Ekwe

Igba

You tried but the fact is that you are dealing with a yoruba muslim that wants to compare everything they have to their superior igbo race.... and he just want to measure prick with this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by ChilledPill: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kingbet:
Ichika

Oja

OGENE

my favourite.

Ekwe

Igba

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
ChilledPill:

You tried but the fact is that you are dealing with a yoruba muslim that wants to compare everything they have to their superior igbo race.... and he just want to measure prick with this thread.
Lol
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by tsdarkside(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
igbos dont use drums that much....they use more those metal bells......
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by tsdarkside(m): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kingbet:

exactly....
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
ChilledPill:

pls don't spoil the enjoyment!
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2017

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by scholes0(m): 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
ChilledPill:

Paranoid IPOBIANS everywhere
Besides, wat the Bleep is yoruba muslim? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
moninuola65:
pls don't spoil the enjoyment!
kwantinue
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
dancing

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by ChilledPill: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kingbet:

Nna mehn Ndigbo di sharp ma dikwa rich, true true Igbo amaka

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
kekere nimale ti komo laso!

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kingbet:
these masqurade were friendship?
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
moninuola65:
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
moninuola65:
How
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
masqurade

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kingbet:
How
they do nothing to people?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Life Like Living In Africa? / 25 English Words Borrowed From Igbo Language / Hausafulani The Most Beautiful People In Africa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.