Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Pepper And Tomatoes Business, Come In And Share Your Experiences - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pepper And Tomatoes Business, Come In And Share Your Experiences (2139 Views)

My Maize, Pepper And Tomatoes Farm / Buyers Of Onions And Tomatoes In Bulk Let's Meet Here / Advice On Tomatoes Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pepper And Tomatoes Business, Come In And Share Your Experiences by sessytony(m): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hello house,
I am interested in bringing tomatoes and pepper from the north and sell in Lagos. I plan filling a trailer per trip. I really want those that are into the business to come in and share their experiences. This should include all form of costs and challenges faced etc. I really want to be mentored and learn the trade.
I await the gurus in the house to come help out..
Regards
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes Business, Come In And Share Your Experiences by sessytony(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
I am still waiting for contributions oh because I want to go into it. I don't wanna regret my actions oh
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes Business, Come In And Share Your Experiences by joshuachuks: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Are you ready to take the risk?
Tomatoes market is unstable and it can give you huge shortage sometimes and huge gain sometimes
So if you are ready for the risk you can try
But I will advice if you are not the farmer look for something else to do maybe another business
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes Business, Come In And Share Your Experiences by sessytony(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
joshuachuks:
Are you ready to take the risk?
Tomatoes market is unstable and it can give you huge shortage sometimes and huge gain sometimes
So if you are ready for the risk you can try
But I will advice if you are not the farmer look for something else to do maybe another business
oh oh, have you tried the biz B4?? Kindly shed more light on it please. I need more contributions
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes Business, Come In And Share Your Experiences by jethro2: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
sessytony:
Hello house,
I am interested in bringing tomatoes and pepper from the north and sell in Lagos. I plan filling a trailer per trip. I really want those that are into the business to come in and share their experiences. This should include all form of costs and challenges faced etc. I really want to be mentored and learn the trade.
I await the gurus in the house to come help out..
Regards

I will suggest you do your market survey from market and from the source of purchasing the tomatoes.

* Price fluctuate with time
* Transport could dissapoint
* Market might be saturated
* Agents are there to consider

Yes. I have done the business before
No. I don't have the time to spare for the questions.

Currently my team produce vegetables and take to market directly. We don't sell to agent or Middle men

Take time to understand the business
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes Business, Come In And Share Your Experiences by joshuachuks: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
sessytony:
oh oh, have you tried the biz B4?? Kindly shed more light on it please. I need more contributions
I have tried it and I am still doing it sending to Enugu, onitcha and Lagos sometimes but if you can't go to the north to buy it forget it
You won't make much profit from it, but if you travel to Jos or Zaria you will buy and send to any location of your choice and you will make your profit.
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes Business, Come In And Share Your Experiences by sessytony(m): 10:26am On Feb 22, 2019
jethro2:

I will suggest you do your market survey from market and from the source of purchasing the tomatoes.

* Price fluctuate with time
* Transport could dissapoint
* Market might be saturated
* Agents are there to consider

Yes. I have done the business before
No. I don't have the time to spare for the questions.

Currently my team produce vegetables and take to market directly. We don't sell to agent or Middle men

Take time to understand the business
thanks ma. I know all businesses has it's risks and challenges. My target point of sales is mile 12 in lag. And I think one of the strategies I need to know is when I need to bring in the goods to avoid saturation. I am considering pepper cos I think tomatoes is more perishable. My other consideration is maybe to buy when from trailers in mile 12 then sell to retailers coming into mile 12 to sell
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes Business, Come In And Share Your Experiences by sessytony(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2019
joshuachuks:
I have tried it and I am still doing it sending to Enugu, onitcha and Lagos sometimes but if you can't go to the north to buy it forget it
You won't make much profit from it, but if you travel to Jos or Zaria you will buy and send to any location of your choice and you will make your profit.
hmmm, so it's necessary I source for the pepper/tomatoes myself. I then follow the trailer to the delivery location or someone will take the delivery for me?? I will like to have your contact for more clarification. This is my contact 08108636582
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes Business, Come In And Share Your Experiences by joshuachuks: 8:16am On Feb 23, 2019
sessytony:
hmmm, so it's necessary I source for the pepper/tomatoes myself. I then follow the trailer to the delivery location or someone will take the delivery for me?? I will like to have your contact for more clarification. This is my contact 08108636582

Call me so I can give you the number of someone that you will meet in mile 2 market when you get there he will tell you how it works
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes Business, Come In And Share Your Experiences by joshuachuks: 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes Business, Come In And Share Your Experiences by samshoz(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
For your affordable organic manure/foliar fertilizer need, I have some rabbits urine and droppings for your vegetables/plants need. #35 per kg of rabbits droppings & #40 per litre of rabbits urine. slight discount for bulk purchase.

Contact/WhatsApp 08020903112.

(1) (Reply)

Animal Meat And Their Names / Why Is My Broilers Eating Saw Dust / Where To Get Original Palm Kernel Oil(pko)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.