Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles (35281 Views)

Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) / Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) / Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by AdelaLee(f): 4:28am On Feb 20, 2019
Mandynews:
Transportation: Gov Okowa Rebrand Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles For Easy Transportation.
In order to make Transportation easy and affordable to all Deltans , Delta State Governor Sen Ifeanyi Okowa today commissioned Brand New Vehicles Procured by the State Transport Company- Delta Line For Easy Transportation.
The Governor was represented by the Commissioner for Finance Olorogun David Edevbie.

The Commissioner for Transport Hon Vincent Uduaghan , Secretary to the State Government Hon Agas Festus and other dignitaries expressed satisfaction with the delivery of the new vehicles.

The delivery of the vehicles are is in line with the MOU and partnership with God Is Good Motors.

Source: https://mandynews.com/gov-okowa-rebrand-delta-line-commissions-brand-new-equipped-vehicles-photos/
too late mr O-koward, you are almost done with and how long will it take the delta animals to destroy the vehicles? Less than 4months max, what is all the deceptions about, u had 4 years to prove yourself,why close to the last minute your deceptions decide to kick in??
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by AdelaLee(f): 4:34am On Feb 20, 2019
Cashflip26:
See details below.
the cry of the poor is very painful and will kill you in just no time, why do you want to scam your fellow brothers and sisters in your own vicinity
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by AerialMapper: 4:58am On Feb 20, 2019
...and unlike GIG a whole oil-producing state cannot afford Mercedes Sprinter buses? Rather they buy these Chinese clones.

It’s okay.
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Stonerobaba(m): 6:06am On Feb 20, 2019
"The delivery of the vehicles are is in line with the MOU and partnership with God Is Good Motors"

Nice one but the composition of the MOU might be killing �
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Successdynamik: 6:25am On Feb 20, 2019
JasonScolari:
Okowa is no doubt writing the wrongs of the mistake called Headmaster Emmanuel Uduaghan. That trailer head destroyed the good works of my dad, Chief James Onanefe Ibori and almost made Great Ovedje Ogboru had a feel of the Government House, Asaba through his gross incompetence, bad style of leadership and his quest for political relevance.
I know my dad, Chief James Onanefe Ibori is still regretting installing the casket head as governor, but Okowa is erasing that out.
Uduaghan sold all the buses to Godwin Agofure and made life difficult for Deltans.

God bless Ifeanyi "SMART" Okowa for making life more easier for Deltans.
God bless Delta State.
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
I tire for you
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by CioAngels(f): 6:38am On Feb 20, 2019
JasonScolari:
Okowa is no doubt writing the wrongs of the mistake called Headmaster Emmanuel Uduaghan. That trailer head destroyed the good works of my dad, Chief James Onanefe Ibori and almost made Great Ovedje Ogboru had a feel of the Government House, Asaba through his gross incompetence, bad style of leadership and his quest for political relevance.
I know my dad, Chief James Onanefe Ibori is still regretting installing the casket head as governor, but Okowa is erasing that out.
Uduaghan sold all the buses to Godwin Agofure and made life difficult for Deltans.

God bless Delta State.
And Okowa sold the remaining to God is Good for joint partnership. Thief, am very Chief Ibori's wisdom is in this if it is true.
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by CioAngels(f): 6:51am On Feb 20, 2019
Odunaghan and Okowa destroyed Delta state stole and sold everything they met. Okowa sold Delta line to God is Good and said it's is private partnership for his bank account. How are now sure if this? Chief Ibori, you are welcome, your action showed that you were not pleased with the thief selling the only thing bonding Deltans together. This is your handwork and not Okowa. Thank you Chief Ibori. I hope it will run from Benin. I must not forget to give gratitude to Edo line who was there for Deltans, thank you. Though Obaseki came and stopped them even to Edo villages hearing he wants to float his own transport line. I hope is not true because the masses will not be able afford it.said
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Myself2(m): 6:59am On Feb 20, 2019
JasonScolari:

God bless Delta State.

JasonScolariiiiiiiiiiii no be lie bro
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by logon599: 7:20am On Feb 20, 2019
The buses look good. Maintenance on the other hand...
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Uzo3740: 7:21am On Feb 20, 2019
This is not a developmental project. These buses have no long term impacts to the lives of most Deltans. Provide good roads, 24 hours electricity etc. Nigeria government likes "palliative and short term projects" in order to amass wealth for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Emerald94(f): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2019
darfay:

Oniovo!!
Dafe...mavo

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Agugbadin: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2019
JasonScolari:

God bless Delta State.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, EMMANUEL TRAILERHEAD UDUAGHAN IS THE MOST CORRUPT AND WORST GOVERNOR NIGER DELTA HAS EVER HAD
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by LadyJasper: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2019
Long overdue, I was foreseeing the transport line dying out eventually.
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Emerald94(f): 8:00am On Feb 20, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
With Chinese copycats of Mercedes Benz Sprinters? OK o.

Urhobo Wado!

Isokko Mena!

urhobo uvoovo
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Biggaboi(m): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2019
martineverest:
delta people done suffer shA...when Benin transport system has been rocking mini screens since a decade ago
Hehehehe.... na small small. We'll get there
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by martineverest(m): 8:16am On Feb 20, 2019
Biggaboi:

Hehehehe.... na small small. We'll get there
hehe.....a whole delta Don dry carry last..smh.bad government is really killing that state
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by OnyesomJ(m): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2019
Na Election Effect be this.. Not a New A Thing, that's how They do
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Biggaboi(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2019
martineverest:
hehe.....a whole delta Don dry carry last..smh.bad government is really killing that state
Better late than never. I'm not a Deltan though. I just have to applaud a good development whenever I see it. Nigerians have suffered enough and we deserve better
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by darfay: 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Emerald94:

Dafe...mavo

Marie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic- Life Inside The World's Worst Traffic Jam / Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians / Relocating To Lome Togo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.