Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus (19312 Views)

Festus Okoye: Why INEC Can’t Remove Dead Persons From Voter Register / One Million Dead Voters In INEC Register – Secondus / INEC Discovers Names Of 1,224 Dead Persons On Voter Register In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by boxypane(m): 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
I love the way this is playing out. Beating PDP to their own dirty game.

1 Like

Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Giftedhand92: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrAJQ:
Shout up. Think before you talk don't let PDP to always think for ypu

Must you always insult one?

Try and be articulative in your response please.. Election no be war.. Haba mana
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
Not impossible in Nigeria.
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Trezagezz: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrAJQ:
The crying political party. How did he got to know the exact number and that they're still going to vote.

The question is are PDP agents not going to be at said polling Units along the Cameroon and Niger border?

Blindness is disturbing this nigga
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Trezagezz: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrAJQ:
Shout up. Think before you talk don't let PDP to always think for ypu

You we de shut person up suppose close that ur tap
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrAJQ:
The crying political party. How did he got to know the exact number and that they're still going to vote.

The question is are PDP agents not going to be at said polling Units along the Cameroon and Niger border?

Sharap! what happens to intelligence gathering?
You need to travel out and get exposed.
You sound dumb and timid
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Trezagezz: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
Baawaa:

PDP is finished for real,who give them the information,do they have assess to INEC database or what?PDP knows about the postponement of last week elections

Must u open mouth publicly?
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
Even PDP members know they can't win this election. Already making excuses.
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mental retardation at its best.
oyebanji44:
grin grin Mr secondus is above 50 but has a mental age of FIVE ...They finally had to admit defeat..
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin And the blame game continues.
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by SEGLIZ: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
for 15 years the same 1 million dead individuals were voting for pdp in this same country, why cry fowl now when the precedence laid is working assiduously against you?
in life always endeavour to lay good precedence for prosperity to utilize it fairly on you later in life.
the evil precedence pdp laid is really digging pits and potholes for them.

1 Like

Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Okoroawusa: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrAJQ:

Is Atiku not from Cameroun?

Then it is to PDP's advantage

2 Likes

Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by PresidoAtikuGcf: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
I have said it time and time again if Nigeria misses this opportunity to remove this bigot and half integrity backward thinking man Buhari, it will take us more than 20years to recover.

On the other hand, here is Atiku they claimed could not visit the US yet he went conquered and came back peacefully.
Here is Atiku they are calling thief meanwhile not even EFCC have summoned him for questioning let alone arraign him court.
The same Atiku Tinubu said was the one that could make life meaningful for Nigerians, the same Atiku APC complemented highly for his benevolence and goodwill towards them that they couldn't find a word to describe him especially after he single-handedly funded Buhari campaign in 2015 that they called him a "true asset". It will be very shameful for the same APC party to call the same asset a thief just because he decided move from darkness(APC) to light(PDP) to be able to rescue his country from misrule and the world's poverty capital tag.

IF BUHARI KNEW WHAT INTEGRITY WAS HE WOULDNT ALLOW A CRIME ORIENTED TINUBU TO GET CLOSE TO HIM LET ALONE BE IN THE SAME PARTY, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ROTTING IN JAIL BY NOW.

Meanwhile Ganduje of all people is still the same Buhari and APC's choice candidate for Kano Governorship, a thief they publicly and shamefully raised his hand after the viral bribery video involving him, what are we even talking about here??. It is likely that anyone that still claims Buhari has integrity needs to check his IQ level cos if he can fall for this scam he can fall for anything.

From all indications Buhari has little or nothing to offer Nigeria as we have already been told by the wife a while ago when she made the expository statement of two men hijacking his husband's Government. Anyone that is thinking of voting Buhari again is clearly voting in these two men and not Buhari, and may calamity never depart from the life of such a person life from generation to generation, he shall be killed like those innocent farmers and villagers from Benue who have lost their lands and lives in their thousands, also may his children be in however condition Nigeria economy is under this evil administration. Amen!!
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Anagha123: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin grin Mr secondus is above 50 but has a mental age of FIVE ...They finally had to admit defeat..
And Buhari is above 70 and has the mental age of Two.. He can't even decide for himself, the cabal are controlling him from right to left like a two year old baby.
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Oyindidi(f): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
izzou:
grin grin grin

Isnt it hilarious and pathetic that about 190 million people still believe that a demented old man or a renowed old thief can change this country? grin
The pathetic part is educated people seeing an old demented and dyslexic man as a saviour. In this 21st century?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

If Mr Secondus or Ahmed Tinubu can give me a Canadian visa, I'll rig that list to two million, steal ballot boxes and make sure their choice wins

Nigeria cant get better.[b]At least, not in the next four years
At bolded, that's why I'm not supporting any of the 2 candidates. They are the same

1 Like

Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by tete7000(m): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Corrinthians:
The stupidity of this sexondus guy knows no bounds. He appears more stupid and uncouth than wike.

Oshiomole sounds most stupid of all...Have you listened to him lately? A ruling party accusing an opposing party of having more control of inec...absurdly stupid...
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by AngelicBeing: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
izzou:
grin grin grin

Isnt it hilarious and pathetic that about 190 million people still believe that a demented old man or a renowed old thief can change this country? grin
The pathetic part is educated people seeing an old demented and dyslexic man as a saviour. In this 21st century?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

If Mr Secondus or Ahmed Tinubu can give me a Canadian visa, I'll rig that list to two million, steal ballot boxes and make sure their choice wins

Nigeria cant get better. At least, not in the next four years
Hian shocked
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Livingstone124: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
we Nigerians know that election can never and has never be free and fair, this Saturday election is inclusive.
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by izzou(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
At bolded, that's why I'm not supporting any of the 2 candidates. They are the same

I still can't believe millions are falling for this..... We never learn grin grin grin

Meanwhile, where have you been? You scarce pass virgin sef cool
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by izzou(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian shocked

Nigeria is doomed for the next four years bro

It's the obvious
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by benitwater(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrAJQ:

Uche Secondus, national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), says more than one million persons on the national voter register are dead.

Secondus said this on Tuesday during an emergency meeting of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) leaders in Abuja.

He said the PDP has evidence that “over 1,050,051 dead voters will vote in this election.”

According to him, “the voter register contains the data of dead voters. Permanent voters cards for dead voters were printed and distributed nationwide. The idea of ghost voters is consistent with the nature of this virtual President.”

Secondus also alleged INEC is plotting to manipulate outcome of Saturday’s presidential election.

He said there is a “coordinated approach” to register foreigners as voters, mainly from Niger and Cameroon.

“That is why INEC has established so many polling Units along the border with Cameroon and Niger,” he said.

He said following the successful campaign of the PDP, he can guarantee that “Nigerians have resolved to return PDP to power, in 2019.”

“Overwhelmed by this reality, the ruling party, APC), decided to sabotage the electoral body who had earlier played into their hands by allowing the cabals and other APC hawks to hijack the activities of the commission as contractors and consultants,” he added

This is, however, not the first time the PDP is alleging foul play in the electoral process.

Festus Okoye, INEC director of voter education and publicity, had not responded to a text message sent for reaction to the allegations as of when this report was filed.

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-more-than-one-million-dead-persons-will-vote-in-this-election-says-secondus/amp?__twitter_impression=true
u can only deceive the pigs with these.
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by kally32(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
That's what happens when the country is headed by the lifeless. When the dead are being appointed to head different parastatals isn't voting they will not participate?
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by asawanathegreat(m): 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Next level is certain
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Oyindidi(f): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
izzou:

I still can't believe millions are falling for this..... We never learn grin grin grin
Meanwhile, where have you been? You scarce pass virgin sef cool
I was in nairaland Prison grin

I won't fall for their nonsense, they are using my PVC to rig election since 2015 grin I registered again last year still no PVC. I give up on this country since last week Monday. People are begging for their PVC.

cry the PVC matter almost make me cry. I stand under sun for about 4 hours only for them to say my own no. Na so I package myself Como for inec office. I go do national id card abi number that same day. No politician for naija fit get my support
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by xpool(m): 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrAJQ:

What will PDP agents do?
What did you and other Nigerians do when buhari appointed about 8 dead persons into boards of government agencies?

I know you guys are tired of defending buhari; its like bathing a pig. Una sorryyyoooo
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by izzou(m): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
I was in nairaland Prison grin

I won't fall for their nonsense, they are using my PVC to rig election since 2015 grin I registered again last year still no PVC. I give up on this country since last week Monday. People are begging for their PVC.

cry the PVC matter almost make me cry. I stand under sun for about 4 hours only for them to say my own no. Na so I package myself Como for inec office. I go do national id card abi number that same day. No politician for naija fit get my support

Exconvict tongue

I'll be in my house that day and watch how Nigerians will renew their contract of poverty, hunger and suffering for the next four years

Sorry about the PVC.... grin
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by FemiEddy(m): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
TheAngry1:
The way PDP is complaining about EVERYTHING, ehn! It can only suggest the following:

1. They know they will lose, they just want to whip up public sentiments.

2. They have worked out a grand rigging scheme, and they are just trying hard to deflect public attention.

3. They are choking at the possibility of another four years without money to loot. They are broke.

#Dubaistrategy

Check this out my brother
http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/holy-spirit-trinity.html
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Ubdavis(m): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sounds like a loser already!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Rocks Oko Prison In Benin: Boko Haram? / Fayose: I Respect Seyi Makinde As A Governor But I Am His Father Politically / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.