Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus (19274 Views)

Festus Okoye: Why INEC Can’t Remove Dead Persons From Voter Register / One Million Dead Voters In INEC Register – Secondus / INEC Discovers Names Of 1,224 Dead Persons On Voter Register In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Oyindidi(f): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
izzou:

Exconvict tongue

I'll be in my house that day and watch how Nigerians will renew their contract of poverty, hunger and suffering for the next four years

Sorry about the PVC.... grin
I planned to cook correct Egusi soup that day, na fufu get me that day. grin
Forget about that PVC matter make I no swear for this country, I don move on like heartbroken lover grin

One guy dey troll me since morning, if I reply am now na straight to prison. I no know if my village follow me come NL
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Galaticos444: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin grin Mr secondus is above 50 but has a mental age of FIVE ...They finally had to admit defeat..
afonja Muslim spotted
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by salford: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
This man is just paranoid. I guess he is already dreaming of the billions of naira he stands to gain as PDP chairman if his wins the presidential election.
Imagine Fayose has the minister of Power and Infrastructure grin
Bode George might get a lucrative post too the way it is going.
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Sufisunni: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:
We failed to ask APC to define the kind of change they were promising Nigerians but now it's clear to all of us what change means to them. Repeating this failure by not asking for definition of "next level" is national suicidal.BUHARI DRINKS BLOOD WITH GARRI IJEBU....
ATIKU IS MY PRESIDENT WHILE BUHARI MY FORMER PRESIDENT.
PDP IS THE WAY AND ATIKU IS THE MAN.
ATIKU 100%

Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Sufisunni: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Galaticos444:
afonja Muslim spotted
Team looter and ballot box how market?
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by ruffDiamond: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
this secondumb Igbo no dey keep quiet?_always renting rubbish

1 Like

Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by verifiablefacts: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrAJQ:
The crying political party. How did he got to know the exact number and that they're still going to vote.

The question is are PDP agents not going to be at said polling Units along the Cameroon and Niger border?
na the guy go dey in charge of the dead voters,he knows how they use to vote in Rivers.

2 Likes

Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
izzou:
grin grin grin

Isnt it hilarious and pathetic that about 190 million people still believe that a demented old man or a renowed old thief can change this country? grin
The pathetic part is educated people seeing an old demented and dyslexic man as a saviour. In this 21st century?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

If Mr Secondus or Ahmed Tinubu can give me a Canadian visa, [s]I'll rig that list to two million, steal ballot boxes and make sure their choice wins[/s]

Nigeria cant get better. At least, not in the next four years

Smh, just for Candian visa you can do the bolded. This speak alot of our current generational youths
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by 11doubledee: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
This man called secondus sef.Trying to mislead and disunite Nigerians again.
And my fellow Nigerians let's think about issues deeply and fairly before reacting to it.
Except INEC is compromised,how can a dead person vote without cutting the dead persons fingers for accreditation which precedes the actual voting.
Chai,we Don suffer for this country o.
We keep fighting ourselves over nothing while their children keep flexing abroad.
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by freshdude99(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrAJQ:
Shout up. Think before you talk don't let PDP to always think for ypu
shocked shocked
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Akiika: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Instead of campaigning to the dead voters, you dey here dey make noise.
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by izzou(m): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
I planned to cook correct Egusi soup that day, na fufu get me that day. grin
Forget about that PVC matter make I no swear for this country, I don move on like heartbroken lover grin

One guy dey troll me since morning, if I reply am now na straight to prison. I no know if my village follow me come NL

Invite me over naa.. I want chop Egusi. Abeg sad

You better leave the guy unless, na 2023 you go come outside the prison grin grin
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by albaniy1: 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrAJQ:

Uche Secondus, national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), says more than one million persons on the national voter register are dead.

Secondus said this on Tuesday during an emergency meeting of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) leaders in Abuja.

He said the PDP has evidence that “over 1,050,051 dead voters will vote in this election.”

According to him, “the voter register contains the data of dead voters. Permanent voters cards for dead voters were printed and distributed nationwide. The idea of ghost voters is consistent with the nature of this virtual President.”

Secondus also alleged INEC is plotting to manipulate outcome of Saturday’s presidential election.

He said there is a “coordinated approach” to register foreigners as voters, mainly from Niger and Cameroon.

“That is why INEC has established so many polling Units along the border with Cameroon and Niger,” he said.

He said following the successful campaign of the PDP, he can guarantee that “Nigerians have resolved to return PDP to power, in 2019.”

“Overwhelmed by this reality, the ruling party, APC), decided to sabotage the electoral body who had earlier played into their hands by allowing the cabals and other APC hawks to hijack the activities of the commission as contractors and consultants,” he added

This is, however, not the first time the PDP is alleging foul play in the electoral process.

Festus Okoye, INEC director of voter education and publicity, had not responded to a text message sent for reaction to the allegations as of when this report was filed.

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-more-than-one-million-dead-persons-will-vote-in-this-election-says-secondus/amp?__twitter_impression=true

AT LEAST WE NOW KNOW D VALUE OF THE DEAD PEOPLE

NG IS IMPROVING
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by izzou(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
couragemurphy:

Smh, just for Candian visa you can do the bolded. This speak alot of our current generational youths

Look at this thread again an( see the current generational youths screaming for their oppressors to come rule them again and again

I guess you have no problem with that

And yes, I'll do almost anything to get out of this country..... Almost anything
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by olagbola45(m): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:
We failed to ask APC to define the kind of change they were promising Nigerians but now it's clear to all of us what change means to them. Repeating this failure by not asking for definition of "next level" is national suicidal.BUHARI DRINKS BLOOD WITH GARRI IJEBU....
ATIKU IS MY PRESIDENT WHILE BUHARI MY FORMER PRESIDENT.
PDP IS THE WAY AND ATIKU IS THE MAN.
ATIKU 100%

only fools will support mediocrity
a thief

well.all pdp supporters are bunch of thieves
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Oyindidi(f): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
izzou:

Invite me over naa.. I want chop Egusi. Abeg sad

You better leave the guy unless, na 2023 you go come outside the prison grin grin
Honestly, that one go die on top my matter, I no go give am the attention.

The soup no go sweet joor grin
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Oyindidi(f): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
olagbola45:

only fools will support mediocrity
a thief

well.all pdp supporters are bunch of thieves
Kids are not allowed here, why are you insulting PDP members, is there any difference between tinubu and atiku?
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by izzou(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
Honestly, that one go die on top my matter, I no go give am the attention.

The soup no go sweet joor grin

Lol

Give me control, make I show naa sad
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by nedubest(m): 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
Na today??
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Oyindidi(f): 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
izzou:

Lol

Give me control, make I show naa sad
Your people na ewedu and ofada rice una dey like grin

That ofada rice and stew almost kee me for Lagos
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by izzou(m): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
Your people na ewedu and ofada rice una dey like grin

That ofada rice and stew almost kee me for Lagos

grin cheesy grin

It's not fair
angry angry
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by ejimatic: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrAJQ:
The crying political party. How did he got to know the exact number and that they're still going to vote.

The question is are PDP agents not going to be at said polling Units along the Cameroon and Niger border?
. Many forces will vote him on Saturday
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Acidosis(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrAJQ:

If you know you know grin grin

Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by mabaz(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Arhhh PDP and wailing arghhhhh
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Oyindidi(f): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
izzou:

grin cheesy grin

It's not fair
angry angry
Right or wrong? The pepper for the stew make I no eat for 3 days. I sick grin

I dey stay for face me I slap you house according to some NL toddlers. You dey enter that kind house?
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Target111: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Please read Below

Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrAJQ:
Shout up. Think before you talk don't let PDP to always think for ypu
Who is this nincompoop? Swerve.
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by izzou(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
Right or wrong? The pepper for the stew make I no eat for 3 days. I sick grin

I dey stay for face me I slap you house according to some NL toddlers. You dey enter that kind house?

Lol

Shebi rain no dey beat you if e fall? And sun no dey marmar you if e hot?

And nobody for here help you rent Abi?

Wetin concern me? undecided Na egusi soup I come chop
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by Oyindidi(f): 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
izzou:

Lol

Shebi rain no dey beat you if e fall? And sun no dey marmar you if e hot?

And nobody for here help you rent Abi?

Wetin concern me? undecided Na egusi soup I come chop
Which state you dey? I dey outside naija tongue
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by bizzibodi(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
Anagha123:
INEC has not proven his credibility in this election, how will a sitting president bring two governors from Niger to campaign for him in Kano. This is against our electoral law that prohibit foreigners from interfering in our election.
Did they came for election?they only came to watch how we do campaigns in nigeria.Are u saying a white man or Chinese cannot come to campaign ground as spectator?
Re: EXTRA: More Than One Million Dead Persons Will Vote In This Election~ Secondus by izzou(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
Which state you dey? I dey outside naija tongue

Lagos

But i fit enter The Young Shall grow Motors come your own country cool

We don derail this thread sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu / Doguwa: Tinubu Risks Losing Kano Over APC Crisis / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.