Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Beautiful Wedding Photos Of Toyo Baby Of 'jenifa's Diary' On Movie Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Wedding Photos Of Toyo Baby Of 'jenifa's Diary' On Movie Set (5820 Views)

Funke Akindele Twerking On The Set Of 'Jenifa's Diary' (photos, Video) / Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Wedding Photos Of Toyo Baby Of 'jenifa's Diary' On Movie Set by MrGist: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
From; GistMore.com

Beautiful wedding photos of Toyo Baby on movie set have surfaced on the internet and she looks radiant just like a real bride.
Toyo baby whose real names are Olayode Juliana, became popular after featuring in Jenifa’s Diary.

In the wedding themed scene, she teamed up with handsome Yoruba actor, Oladimeji Lateef on the set of a TV drama titled ‘Tomorrow Is Now’.

The duo got married in the yet to be released third season of the series and pictures of their white wedding have gone viral.

However some of her fans had initially thought she was actually getting married and they had been pouring in their congratulatory notes.

See more photos here - http://gistmore.com/beautiful-wedding-photos-of-toyo-baby-of-jenifas-diary-on-movie-set

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of Toyo Baby Of 'jenifa's Diary' On Movie Set by MrGist: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2019

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of Toyo Baby Of 'jenifa's Diary' On Movie Set by itspzpics(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
She is so beautiful
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of Toyo Baby Of 'jenifa's Diary' On Movie Set by xendra: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
whaaaa! This man? Please tell me it's a movie
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of Toyo Baby Of 'jenifa's Diary' On Movie Set by LuciferProphet: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
In the last picture, why is she looking me deep in the eyes & smiling?
I'm not comfortable with the way she is looking at me. Why only me?
Is this even appropriate?

This is seduction!

Why is she seducing me?!

HELP!
HELP!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of Toyo Baby Of 'jenifa's Diary' On Movie Set by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
LuciferProphet:
In the last picture, why is she looking me deep in the eyes & smiling?
I'm not comfortable with the way she is looking at me. Why only me?
Is this even appropriate?

This is seduction!

Why is she seducing me?!

HELP!
HELP!!

She wants to sink that big teeth into your throat and suck all your blood away.

So you won't have strength to post on Naira land again.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of Toyo Baby Of 'jenifa's Diary' On Movie Set by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin Abeg who are these unkempt chimpanzees again

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy here
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of Toyo Baby Of 'jenifa's Diary' On Movie Set by Anastescia001: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
xendra:
whaaaa! This man? Please tell me it's a movie
Lol
His head looks photoshoped grin cheesy
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of Toyo Baby Of 'jenifa's Diary' On Movie Set by GleestarsMag: 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzrF4DFQ6Is
Top 10 Richest NollyWood Actresses In 2019 - Number 3 Will Shock You! #NollyWoodRichest #NollyWood #NollyWoodActress #NollyWoodMovies

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (photos) / Who Said Pouting Is Just For The Ladies?? Flavour Does The Duck Lips Too [PHOTO] / Lady Show Off Tiny Waist At The Super Market Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.