Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Nigerian Rapper Yungsix Shows Off His Son For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Rapper Yungsix Shows Off His Son For The First Time (2565 Views)

Mohbad: Mary Njoku Knocks Those Asking Singer’s Wife To Submit Son For DNA Test, / Jada Pollock, Wizkid's Only Supportive Baby Mama Uses Their Son For PR / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Rapper Yungsix Shows Off His Son For The First Time by Amagite3(f): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nigerian rapper Yung6ix has revealed he is now a father, and he has taken to Instagram to show off his son, Noah-Carter 6ix.

He shared a lovely video with little Noah and wrote; "My God sent blessing. My boy Noah-Carter 6ix"

The mother of the boy is still unknown for now. 

Recall that in 2018, Yung6ix revealed his girlfriend broke his heart.

Yung6ix who couldn't hold back his frustrations, took to both his Instagram and Twitter pages to pour out his emotions.

"My girlfriend betrayed me," he wrote on the first page. He then went on to express his frustrations, "I want to be single for now, God may you help me find love because I'm no longer looking for it," he wrote on Instagram.

More photos of his son here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/nigerian-rapper-yungsix-shows-off-his-son-for-the-first-time.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Rapper Yungsix Shows Off His Son For The First Time by itspzpics(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Rapper Yungsix Shows Off His Son For The First Time by chyckxx(m): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
our cute baby. swagger l’omo jnr. prince of the south.
Re: Nigerian Rapper Yungsix Shows Off His Son For The First Time by Menusvan: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
Thus thing will enter fp like that oo
Re: Nigerian Rapper Yungsix Shows Off His Son For The First Time by CANDYDADDY(m): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
kiss

You should thank and appreciate her at least she makes you a baby daddy and a sper~m developer, wizkid,Davido have being in your shoe before, and what matters now is to hit the studio and make a banger,qt least you never make any hit since your 2010 feat with wizkid
Re: Nigerian Rapper Yungsix Shows Off His Son For The First Time by GleestarsMag: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzrF4DFQ6Is
Top 10 Richest NollyWood Actresses In 2019 - Number 3 Will Shock You! #NollyWoodRichest #NollyWood #NollyWoodActress #NollyWoodMovies

Re: Nigerian Rapper Yungsix Shows Off His Son For The First Time by Rolly22(m): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
Cute boy
Re: Nigerian Rapper Yungsix Shows Off His Son For The First Time by nedubest(m): 2:39am On Feb 20, 2019
He has his lips

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Princess Flaunts Her Banging Body In Sexy Swimwear / Crossdresser Jay Boogie Flaunt Curves In New Bikini Pics / Best Nigerian Artist/celebrity 2011 From Nairaland Point Of View.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.