Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father, Boy Tells Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father, Boy Tells Court (288 Views)

Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React / My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court / 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father, Boy Tells Court by BetaNaijablog: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
A 10-year-old boy, on Monday, told a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan that his mother asked him to put poison in his father’s food and bathing water.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Adenike Ayodele, the mother of the boy, had petitioned the court to dissolve her 15-year-old marriage to her estranged husband, Adeshina, on grounds of irresponsibility and battery.
In his testimony, the boy told the court that his mother gave him nylon which contained some powdery substance which she instructed him to pour in his father’s food as well as his bathing water.
Read more: https://www.betanaijablog.com/2019/02/my-mother-told-me-to-poison-my-father.html

Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father, Boy Tells Court by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Mane: Liverpool Forward's House Burgled During Champions League Match / Man Arrested For Impregnating 14 Year Old Girl In Warri / Inec’s Returning Officer Comfort Tuleun Shot On Gboko-makurdi Road —benue REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.