Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. (1655 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP / 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by Reader530(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Before the postponement, people were 80% APC . But based on research on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday being today. Atikulation at high rate is going on in Yobe State.
More

Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by Atiku4betaNaija: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
the economist magazine said Buhari has failed in every sector ..Have u seen where Nigeria appears in most human development rankings today ? Buharis has taken Nigeria to yhe bottom of the pit on just two years leaving is grappling for worst currency and worst ranking with Zimbabwe ....Are you aware I get an average of just one hour of electricity a day as we speak ...

Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by Clerverly: 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ipob yoot, continue dreaming.. grin

YOBE STATE IS 99% APC SAK!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by Baawaa(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
PDP can only try with their internal and external forces.Never again PDP

Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by modath(f): 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
Clerverly:

He couldn't even do better than torn posters. smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by Clerverly: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
modath:

The guy claims, he lives in about 18 States of the North. grin
Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by Salvador1: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Imagine apc being disqualify Upandan from enugu east senatorial zone, delta south zone, anambra North, to okigwe federal constituency back to back in a week

And some apc urchins and their slave lords think they still stand a chance in winning the election.

Instead of them to channel their grievance to oshiomole who have destroy the party they are blaming pdp for their failure.

What will hit them this Saturday will be devastating

Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by Reader530(m): 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Clerverly:

Let me show u more

Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by magoo10(m): 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
If dem no Atikulate wetin dem gain

Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by Salvador1: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Clerverly:

i bet you buhari can't win this election

Be ready to become an opposition e ranter

Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by Clerverly: 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Salvador1:
i bet you buhari can't win this election

Be ready to become an opposition e ranter

Buhari can't win the election in Biafran Republic, I agree!
Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by Gforce2019: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
If you ask Atiku about yobe State vote, he will tell you he can not win in yobe State..

Keep dreaming.... Saturday is right ahead of you....

Professional wailers, you will keep wailing for another 4 years ...
Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by Reader530(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
modath:

Like this one

Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by Salvador1: 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
Clerverly:
[s][/s]

just laughing at your sense

Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by engrtee(f): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
no evidence
Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by APCsupporter: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by Reader530(m): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
More

Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by Reader530(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Clerverly:

Keep consoling yourself....Yobe zone B, PDP won senatorial seat, 2 reps in 2015. In Yobe zone B ( Potiskum zone) , PDP are 80%. And this research conducted was only in Zone C.....Buba Galadima zone..... Gashua zone which comprises of Machina, Yusufari, Bade, Nguru, Karasuwa, etc.....I am not Igbo and I can never be.....Afonja Amala

Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by Mariory(m): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Fake news from N10 per post PDP agents.
Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by deomelo: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
lol @ jobless athiefKuLATED Igbos...

Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by Jman06(m): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
Clerverly:
[s][/s]

I like the way you people are giving yourselves hope! It'll help make Buhari's inevitable loss more heartbreaking to you all.

Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by Asshurbanipal: 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Reader530:

Keep consoling yourself....Yobe zone B, PDP won senatorial seat, 2 reps in 2015. In Yobe zone B ( Potiskum zone) , PDP are 80%. And this research conducted was only in Zone C.....Buba Galadima zone..... Gashua zone which comprises of Machina, Yusufari, Bade, Nguru, Karasuwa, etc.....I am not Igbo and I can never be.....Afonja Amala
The way zombies igbonize atiku to console themselves is just funny

Re: Election Postponement: Atikulation On Increase In Yobe State. by NothingDoMe: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:
the economist magazine said Buhari has failed in every sector ..Have u seen where Nigeria appears in most human development rankings today ? Buharis has taken Nigeria to yhe bottom of the pit on just two years leaving is grappling for worst currency and worst ranking with Zimbabwe ....Are you aware I get an average of just one hour of electricity a day as we speak ...
Imagine Zimbabwe that I used to laugh at. That N1,000 will be equal to like 1m in their currency.

Re-run: Kwankwaso Recruits Hunters To "Protect" Votes / Case Of Coronavirus In Warri / BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As IPOB, Security Operatives Clash In Enugu