Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him, Woman Tells Court - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him, Woman Tells Court (416 Views)

Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court / Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him, Woman Tells Court by BetaNaijablog: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
A woman, Omowunmi Lameed has dragged her husband, Mukaila Lameed to court seeking that their ten-year-old marriage be dissolved. Omowunmi had sought for divorce on the accounts of kidnap, rape, forceful marriage and threat to life by her husband.
The plaintiff appealed to the court, if her plea for divorce was granted, to further restrain the defendant from coming to her house or work place to harass or fight her.
She further sought for the custody of their only child.
Read more: https://www.betanaijablog.com/2019/02/my-husband-kidnapped-raped-and-forced.html

(1) (Reply)

Federal Govt Approves First-class Treatment For ‘baba Suwe’ At LUTH / Nigerian Lady Rejected At The Market / Popular IG Comedian Stevechuks Has A Lookalike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.