Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Seun I Want To Be Able To Search Profile Of Persons - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Seun I Want To Be Able To Search Profile Of Persons (1104 Views)

Please Help! Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again??? / High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers / Which Programming Language Can I Learn To Be Able To Make Facebook And Amazon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun I Want To Be Able To Search Profile Of Persons by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Well.
1. Create a new radio ticking button on the search page for Profile option.
2. If I tick the search profile option.... Add my search to nairaland.com and give me the results on search button click.
3. Should look like this.. Nairaland.com/ + SearchedValue
4. I assume u know what I mean...
Use JavaScript
Re: Seun I Want To Be Able To Search Profile Of Persons by SweetBuns(f): 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
I doubt if Seun still knows how to write a single line of code..... grin

No upgrades in this site for years

3 Likes

Re: Seun I Want To Be Able To Search Profile Of Persons by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
SweetBuns:
I doubt if Seun still knows how to write a single line of code..... grin

No upgrades in this site for years
What brought a romance section talkative all the way to this section.

However though, I believe your opinion on seun.
Re: Seun I Want To Be Able To Search Profile Of Persons by MadeINchenzen2: 6:43am On Feb 26, 2020
modestbrowser:
Well.
1. Create a new radio ticking button on the search page for Profile option.
2. If I tick the search profile option.... Add my search to nairaland.com and give me the results on search button click.
3. Should look like this.. Nairaland.com/ + SearchedValue
4. I assume u know what I mean...
Use JavaScript
lalasticlala abeg ban this guygrin
Re: Seun I Want To Be Able To Search Profile Of Persons by IceColdVeins(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hate speech
modestbrowser:

What brought a romance section talkative all the way to this section.

However though, I believe your opinion on seun.

(1) (Reply)

Paystack And Remita Payment Integration / Download Free Guide To Become Big Data Engineer 2020 / Codingvalley Whatsapp Group Link Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.