Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Dont Think Anybody Bet On Sports And Win Much - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Dont Think Anybody Bet On Sports And Win Much (858 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody": Multichoice Makes U-turn, To air All AFCON Matches live / Sports And Development: The Ogun State Model - Tunde Delu / AFCON: Man Places N250000 Bet On Ghana To Win, He Loses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Think Anybody Bet On Sports And Win Much by PRIESTOLA: 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
I WONDER IF ANYBODY CAN ACCUMULATE 3 ODDS AND BET IT TO WIN . REASON BEING THAT PEOPLE IN NIGERIA AND KENYA TEND TO CLAIM THEY HAVE HIGH ODDS THAT WILL WIN AND IT IS HARD FOR THEM TO GIVE A 3 ODDS THAT WILL WIN FOR A GOOD PAY. I POSTED SOMETIME AGO AND UP TILL NOW NO ONE CAN BOAST TO SELL ME 3 ODDS FOR 5 DAYS COS EVEN THEIR 1.7 ODDS DO LOOSE AND THEY WILL EVER CLAIM TO HAVE FIXED MATCH OF 1500 ODDS .

KINDLY SIGNIFY IF YOU ARE A REAL GOOD TIPSTER THAT CAN GIVE GAMES OF 3 ODDS AND ABOVE FOR JUST 5 DAYS AND I WILL PAY YOU #30K AFTER ( I HOPE I WONT BE HAVING GAMES FROM GAME SCAVENGERS ) CLAIMING TO BE MASTERS AND KINGS OF FIXED .

PLS IF YOU ARE SURE OF YOURSELF KINDLY CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP +2347030666803. ( PRICE TAG MAY INCREASE IF YOU ARE REAL )
Re: I Dont Think Anybody Bet On Sports And Win Much by greatnaija01: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
you are looking for those who will swindle you with FIXED MATCHES. see, RUN from sports betting. DO yourself some good and move on

PRIESTOLA:
I WONDER IF ANYBODY CAN ACCUMULATE 3 ODDS AND BET IT TO WIN . REASON BEING THAT PEOPLE IN NIGERIA AND KENYA TEND TO CLAIM THEY HAVE HIGH ODDS THAT WILL WIN AND IT IS HARD FOR THEM TO GIVE A 3 ODDS THAT WILL WIN FOR A GOOD PAY. I POSTED SOMETIME AGO AND UP TILL NOW NO ONE CAN BOAST TO SELL ME 3 ODDS FOR 5 DAYS COS EVEN THEIR 1.7 ODDS DO LOOSE AND THEY WILL EVER CLAIM TO HAVE FIXED MATCH OF 1500 ODDS .

KINDLY SIGNIFY IF YOU ARE A REAL GOOD TIPSTER THAT CAN GIVE GAMES OF 3 ODDS AND ABOVE FOR JUST 5 DAYS AND I WILL PAY YOU #30K AFTER ( I HOPE I WONT BE HAVING GAMES FROM GAME SCAVENGERS ) CLAIMING TO BE MASTERS AND KINGS OF FIXED .

PLS IF YOU ARE SURE OF YOURSELF KINDLY CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP +2347030666803. ( PRICE TAG MAY INCREASE IF YOU ARE REAL )
Re: I Dont Think Anybody Bet On Sports And Win Much by PRIESTOLA: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
:
greatnaija01:
you are looking for those who will swindle you with FIXED MATCHES. see, RUN from sports betting. DO yourself some good and move on

SO ALL THESE WINNINGS HERE AND THERE ARE ALL FAKE AND SCAM ??
Re: I Dont Think Anybody Bet On Sports And Win Much by greatnaija01: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
why are you so SIMPLE MINDED?

you can meet herbalists that can help u with spiritual stuff for u to win matches BIG. because I can sense LAZY GREED in you.

anyway you can also use PHOTOSHOP to recreate the pics of WINNINGS you see online. If you had any good ICT skill you would be able to know that most of the pics are the same but with some alterations here and there

SO GET A REAL JOB ONLINE OR OFFLINE AND MOVE ON.

even the bet bookies in Nigeria asl]

PRIESTOLA:
:

SO ALL THESE WINNINGS HERE AND THERE ARE ALL FAKE AND SCAM ??
Re: I Dont Think Anybody Bet On Sports And Win Much by Unityp: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Anyone with a very good strategy will NEVER reveal it for any amount.He will just be eating his money silently like i am doing.Bro,dont let anyone deceive u.find your own strategy and 4get about paying someone to give u 2oods for money.It does not always work.I have fallen victim in the past and i have lost to several bookies too.
NOTE:Try and study the different markets these bookies offer like 1xbet, nairabet(they just introduce some less risky market),etc.I personally prefers 1xbet because of their numerous market.Stay away from,Direct winning,over/under goals,etc.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Anybody Bet On Sports And Win Much by obadol: 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
You can also Click this LINK here => www.obadolagro..com for Full Practical Details Information how you can start this Lucrative Part Time Business Without Even SPENDS Any Capital Kobo from your Pocket to getting started right NOW !
Re: I Dont Think Anybody Bet On Sports And Win Much by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 21, 2019
Remember;odds rise and fall.Lest it goes down below 4.5 before you indicate interest.
Re: I Dont Think Anybody Bet On Sports And Win Much by Khaybest2018(m): 6:44am On Feb 21, 2019
I jam a website long ago the guy will post send the game to you if you subcribe 2k for 4days and 7k 4 a month.ONLY 3ODDS GAME,If u like accumulate it and otherwise bt one thing g i learn is U HAVE TO B CONTENTED
PRIESTOLA:

Re: I Dont Think Anybody Bet On Sports And Win Much by Khaybest2018(m): 6:47am On Feb 21, 2019
It is called Odds3club

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sanchez Pocketed N30M For 12mins Manchester Derby Play / Messi Hat-trick! Download Video: Barcelona Vs Celta Vigo 4-1 Match Highlights / My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.