Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,080 members, 7,828,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight (862 Views)

Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight by SouthPaw24(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
RE: Five Reasons Why Anthony Joshua Would Lose To Andy Ruiz Jr Again by SouthPaw Glove (me)

�: Yo AJ! Boxing ain't body building man. Put down the weights
AJ: I feel you bro. I'll work more on sparring and conditioning. No weights in training camp.
�: You have to fight long range too. Fighting him up close is suicide.
AJ: Yh. I almost died last time out. I've learnt my lesson. Jab and move from the outside. Box beyond his range.
�: Okay. Sounds good. What about that head movement and stamina. This guy is no joke. He can close the gap.
AJ: I'm working on that bro. I'm coming in lighter. Hopefully that would make me more mobile throughout the fight.
�: Best of luck champ. Stay humble.

�: Yo Andy. More of the same. You were amazing for the first fight. We need more. More punches, more pressure.
Andy: Parte after parte � Parte after parte �
�: Man you need to get in the gym. Lose a few pounds. Practice more pressure fighting. You can beat this guy again!
Andy: Parte after parte, after parte, after parte ��

Weigh in:
AJ: 237 lbs
Andy: 283 lbs ��‍♂️

Results:
AJ: Boxed around Andy and stayed out of range for 12 rounds
Andy: Fast hands, slow legs. Barely able to catch up and cut off AJ's circling.

Congrats to AJ. He acted like a true champ. Did the necessary and nothing more.

Watch out for more boxing content here (just AJ content really). Maybe a full breakdown of the fight. Maybe not. But definitely expect stuff on AJ's next fight (tentatively March 2020).

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight by SouthPaw24(m): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
Reference:

“Five Reasons Why Anthony Joshua Will Lose to Andy Ruiz Jr. Again” by Southpaw Glove https://link.medium.com/7cwdLIwZ11

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight by ghettokid1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
IDIOT BOY
Re: My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight by SouthPaw24(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
ghettokid1:
IDIOT BOY

I bet you were scared for Joshua. Did you watch the fight?

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight by ghettokid1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
SouthPaw24:

I bet you were scared for Joshua. Did you watch the fight?
sure na, i almost had heart attack

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight by SouthPaw24(m): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
ghettokid1:

sure na, i almost had heart attack

Lolz. Do you think he's ready for Wilder or Fury?
Re: My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight by ghettokid1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
SouthPaw24:

I dont think so o.
And i will not even advice him to do so if i had the chance. Let him just strengthen his
Re: My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight by ghettokid1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
SouthPaw24:

I dont think so o.
And i will not even advice him to do so if i had the chance. Let him first of all strengthen his career by fighting smaller boxers.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight by SouthPaw24(m): 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
ghettokid1:

I dont think so o.
And i will not even advice him to do so if i had the chance. Let him first of all strengthen his career by fighting smaller boxers.

He needs to be careful sha. That's my own. He should train well and take every match seriously like he did for this fight. Coz fighters have smelt his blood. They've seen him lose. They know he's beatable.
Re: My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight by ghettokid1(m): 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
SouthPaw24:

He needs to be careful sha. That's my own. He should train well and take every match seriously like he did for this fight. Coz fighters have smelt his blood. They've seen him lose. They know he's beatable.
Yeah! Exactly my thought. He should just restrengthen his career with smaller fighters coz fighting wilder or fury may end his career. E.g. If wilder defeat him once he will neva accept a rematch thatz my thought

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight by SouthPaw24(m): 12:06am On Dec 09, 2019
ghettokid1:

Yeah! Exactly my thought. He should just restrengthen his career with smaller fighters coz fighting wilder or fury may end his career. E.g. If wilder defeat him once he will neva accept a rematch thatz my thought

Wilder no be coward tho. He's fighting Fury again. Very dangerous fight.
Re: My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight by ghettokid1(m): 12:09am On Dec 09, 2019
SouthPaw24:

Wilder no be coward tho. He's fighting Fury again. Very dangerous fight.
But why is he running from aj?
Re: My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight by SouthPaw24(m): 12:16am On Dec 09, 2019
ghettokid1:

But why is he running from aj?

Tbh i don't know who's running from who. But AJ would fight one of Wilder or Ruiz next year or the spirit of Andy Ruiz will catch up with him. I expect another loss next year tho.
Re: My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight by ghettokid1(m): 6:43am On Dec 09, 2019
SouthPaw24:

Tbh i don't know who's running from who. But AJ would fight one of Wilder or Ruiz next year or the spirit of Andy Ruiz will catch up with him. I expect another loss next year tho.
Let's watch and see na
Re: My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight by SouthPaw24(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2019
ghettokid1:

Let's watch and see na

Alright.
Re: My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight by ghettokid1(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2019
SouthPaw24:

Alright.
Am not a boxing fan though. But just saying offhead
Re: My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight by SouthPaw24(m): 8:32am On Dec 09, 2019
ghettokid1:

Am not a boxing fan though. But just saying offhead

Lolz. It's hard to find boxing fans in Nigeria.
Re: My Conversation With Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Before The Fight by ghettokid1(m): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2019
SouthPaw24:

Lolz. It's hard to find boxing fans in Nigeria.
Am joining u people soon

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Legend Who Met His Wife When He Was Only Five Years Old.... / 2-8: The Goat Has Been Roasted Alive. / It Is Not Neymar, See The Current Best Dribbler In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.