Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

I Am In Akwa Ibom State To Count Votes Not Money- REC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am In Akwa Ibom State To Count Votes Not Money- REC (382 Views)

Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 / 2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric / Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Akwa Ibom State To Count Votes Not Money- REC by AreaNews: 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
2019 Elections: Igini blows hot

I am in Akwa Ibom State to count votes not money- REC

your vote must count and be counted...

Read more details here: http://areanews.ng/?p=3224

Re: I Am In Akwa Ibom State To Count Votes Not Money- REC by Atiku4betaNaija: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
It is obvious that this election s already won and lost. The only last legacy that PMB can bequeath to us Nigerians, is to accept the loss and STEP DOWN!
Re: I Am In Akwa Ibom State To Count Votes Not Money- REC by Atiku4betaNaija: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
It is only in APC that a Vice President becomes vote buying agent under Trader money disguise rather than facing pressing government duties. - MR. OSINBAJO.
It is only in APC you will see a fantastically corrupt ex governor walking free while EFCC refuses to treat all the petitions submitted against him. - AREGBESOLA IN OSUN
It is only in APC you see their Party National Chairman fighting, abusing and cursing his members in the public in the name of party supremacy- OSHIOMOLE THE SHORT MAN DEVIL
It is only in APC that you see some people labelled thieves but upon joining APC they become saints and Heroes - MESSRS AMECHI, OMISORE, OBANIKORO, AKBABIO ET AL
It is only in APC you see a President condemning the rule of law and promoting impunity, selective anti corruption fight, nepotism and propaganda. - BUHARI
It is only in APC an ‘opposition member’ was called Boko Haram sponsor. But when they realized he was working for Baba, they kept quiet and started rooting for him. - ALI MODU-SHERIFF OF BORNO.
It is only in APC that a looter ‘Grasscutter’ SGF was sacked bcs of pressure from the masses only to be visiting the seat of power with pomp and circumstance and soon after proudly lead 'Mr Integrity''s campaign. - BABACHIR OF ADAMAWA.
It is only in APC that a multi billion Naira Pension looter ran from the law and was dismissed from service only to be secretly reinstated and given double promotion by 'Mr Integrity' despite the vocal protestations of the Head of the Civil Service.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Have Dealt With More Tyrants Than Buhari- Atiku / Breaking:inspector Caught Helping Thugs Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour / Election Updates: Presidential, NASS Stories From Rivers, Kwara, Kano, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.