Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike (20125 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Dump PDP, Join Us – APC Woos Wike / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign / Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Scotchanalysis: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State says the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, does not need the logistics support of Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State.

Umahi said rather, Tinubu needs the votes of the people of the oil-rich state.

Umahi, an APC governor and one of the coordinators of Tinubu’s campaign in the South-East, made this known on Tuesday when he commissioned the Akpabu-Itu-Umudiogha road in the Emohua Local Government Area of Rivers at the invitation of Wike.

“You are a doer of promise,” Umahi told Wike. “When you say you will give logistics support, you will but in APC, we don’t need logistics support, we need votes, just for the presidential one only, please.

“All I am asking is that presidential one, that presidential one keep it for Asiwaju (Tinubu) and Asiwaju will be coming here to solicit votes.”

Wike, a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governor, not on good terms with his party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, had promised logistics support for the campaigns of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi; and his New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP) counterpart, Rabiu Kwankwaso who recently commissioned projects in Rivers.

With the 2023 presidential poll about three months, there are fears that the intra-party squabbles between Wike and Atiku over the chairmanship of Iyorchia Ayu would affect the chances of the Adamawa-born politician at the polls next February.

Wike and four other PDP governors known as the G5 or the Integrity Group want Benue-born Ayu to step down for a southerner over what they called the dominance of the north within the party.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2022/11/22/tinubu-needs-rivers-votes-not-logistics-support-umahi-woos-wike/amp/

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by PrinceOfLagos: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
Umahi now go about begging people to vote Tinubu?

Tinubu that claimed he made Buhari president couldn't make himself President

Baba dey go up and down hustling for votes grin cheesy

Fake Jagaban

135 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Honjoshy4u: 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Umahi the mumu man.
Support Obi or get lost. Tinubu can't sell in South-South or South-East

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
JAGABAN

The tormentor of ndi the north will vote for their own person grin

I swear down i can't wait for February to come

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I super love the fact that you and your fellow zombies wail at the mention of Tinubu

I can't wait for February to come i swear down grin

77 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by toneroforever(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
I tell people not to get bothered by some politicians supporting Tinubu. The people that matter are the electorates & majority of them are supporting Peter Obi without collecting shishi.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by SenatePresdo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
Tinubu can only sell in Iragbiji.

Even lagos state would be too hot for him to win, talk more of any SS/SE state.

I can imagine the number of sane people that abandoned him after that suberb BabaBlu Baluba.

Tinubu should be in yabaleft regaining his mental health.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Urheadmaster(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I super love the fact that you and your fellow zombies wail at the mention of Tinubu

I can't wait for February to come i swear down grin

You have just one vote.

If you vote for Tinubu, I want to assure you it is a vote wasted out of your ignorance tongue

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Aufbauh(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
The big masquerade (Jagaban) don't need drum beating but crowd support!

An impeccable source told me that the reconciliation between the G5 and Atiku is impossible & the G5 will work for Tinubu

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by MiaBeer(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
shocked
At least Umahi is seeing what Tinubu and his urchins are not able to see because they’re ignorant.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by kingmaster2009: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
Tinubu is not a good product in the south-south and southeast...If an average Yiibo has the opportunity to see Tinubu and kill him ...he or she will do so... because even the devil doesn't hate a person like the Yiibo people hate Tinubu with a passion...

Thank God he didn't marry Yiibo's wife...they could have used his Yiibo wife to kill him...like Philistine used Delilah to kill Samson...

Politics will come and go...but people will. remind... Yiibo people talk to yourselves ...no be so dem dey play politics ...politics is just like a football game...one person must win and another lose....so, let's have a sportsmanship spirit not wicked spirit towards your fellow human being.
Tinubu didn't steal Yiibo region money nah Lagos state money alone they steal as your governors in the southeast also steal your state money and nobody focuses on them....it is comfortable to become Yiibo governor because ...all these Yiibo people will not focus on you...all their attention is what is going on in Lagos state and Tinubu affair.

If I want to generate heavy traffic on the naira land now I will just generate an inconsequential topic that has Tinubu's name along. You will discover heavy traffic,

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Cosmatikka: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
Stupid man, even Ebonyians will vote against ur Tinubu.

Nigerians have chosen the way of OBIDIENCE

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Yibo(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I feel sorry for Peter Pandora as no single Governor from SE is supporting him.
SE is definitely a battle ground
Umahi, Uzodimma and Soludo are behind Mazi Tinubu while the other 2 are with Wiked Wike

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by DSC7: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
Both the votes and Logistics he wil see NONE...

Tinupoo is a calamity and disaster that must never happen to Nigeria.....

Umahi you better respect yourself....

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
Perfect!

Wike should know that, their is no way he wont make it to jail if he does not support His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Its just one bitter truth!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by IKBARUTEN11(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
Umahi pls cry us a river

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by hbk001(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
The electorate will determine the vote, not a single man.
So keep whining yourselves, all of you!!!
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Jack500: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
Tinubu will win next year election.

Ebonyi is in the bag, Rivers to follow.

PrinceOfLagos:

Fake Jagaban

No single governor is supporting obi.

You don't understand politicking, you will receive sense in February

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
JAGABAN all da way......

A vote for Pandora or his Oga Atifku is a vote for JAGABAN.

A vote for JAGABAN is a vote JAGABAN.

God bless Our incoming Presido JAGABAN Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria.

Laple0541:
Tinubu cos he's the only candidate with excellent records with private sector's development.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Oyindamolah: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
A Tech Company in Abuja is in need of these roles.

1. Business Analyst.
2. Account Officer
3. Front end Dev (React native, Vue)
4. Back End Dev
5. Tech Assistant.

All Mid level.

3 - 4yrs experience.
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by bigdammyj: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
Noted.
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Sholayeaminebir(f): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Peter Obi's win will shockk many

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by jamesversion: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Book space.
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Honjoshy4u: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
I pity fools that fight themselves over politicians. Is this not the same Umahi and Wike that insulted themselves few weeks ago?? Ndi ara

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by israelmao(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
TInubu will garner some votes in South-South but not the amount of votes that can spur him to victory because 2023 is not going to be like 2015 neither will it be like 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by theophorus(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
If you like dey take the campaign personal ooo, people wen you dey shout for dem dey use style catch cruise ooo.

My brother don't make enemy of anyone ooo, just jejely support your candidate, if dem stress you too much, tell dem you are voting their Candidate, atleast when the vote is counted they won't single your own out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by socialmediaman: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Wike will soon give him the wotowoto he's asking for. Only Peter Obi and Kwankwaso will get logistics support
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by obyrich(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Igbo:
I feel sorry for Peter Pandora as no single Governor from SE is supporting him.
You are deceiving yourselves if you think these governors are opposing Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by damkin24(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Fake Jagaban
He also moved up and down when he was soliciting votes for Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lateef Raji Buried (Late Fashola's Aide) / PDP Govs, Leaders Work For Buhari’s Re-Election [New Telegraph EXCLUSIVE] / Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.