Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges (13564 Views)

Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide / Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George / Uche Secondus Expresses Dissatisfaction With INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by LUMY7: 6:44am On Feb 20, 2019
This is fake.. If you notice the writer deliberately spelt Adams Oshiomole as Adamas oshimhole . Even if auto-correct changes Oshiomole to oshimhole, It won't change Adams to adamas.. I don't believe this piece and please let us stop heating up the polity
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by Asshurbanipali: 6:46am On Feb 20, 2019
It will be a landslide victory in favor of Atiku. It is only few insane people that will vote the stark illiterate called Buhari. cheesy
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 20, 2019
Salvador1:
want to ask again

Apc are they the ruling or the opposition party?
I haven't even read your post before I dropped mine. Same thing that came to my mind after reading the yeye post.
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by Greenvaiper: 6:47am On Feb 20, 2019
360degreess:
The desperation of Atiku is going out of hand.. He knows he doesn't have the political charisma to stand Buhari,because the electoral votes of those pigs is not enough to save him from defeat.
By the grace of God, Buhari will officially retire this looter from politics in few days time.

Shut your dirty af*nja mouth. Animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 20, 2019
leave apc zombies o..
Atiku4betaNaija:
It is obvious that this election s already won and lost. The only last legacy that PMB can bequeath to us Nigerians, is to accept the loss and STEP DOWN!

APSHIT WAILING IS TOO MUCH

Buhari looted this country more but you folks refuse to see it! He successfully deceived you into believing that he's a saint yet all his children were trained abroad with his PTF loots.
Atiku is even touching the lives of ordinary Nigerians more than Buhari but you people refuse to see all his efforts because you have been brainwashed to hate!
How many people are on the employ of Buhari in private capacity compared to Atiku How many people is Buhari sponsoring in school compared to Atiku
Stop spreading falsehood against a man that means so well for this country! We are not kids that you can deceive!
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 20, 2019
leave apc zombies o.. the truth hurts them
Atiku4betaNaija:
It is obvious that this election s already won and lost. The only last legacy that PMB can bequeath to us Nigerians, is to accept the loss and STEP DOWN!

Buhari looted this country more but you folks refuse to see it! He successfully deceived you into believing that he's a saint yet all his children were trained abroad with his PTF loots.
Atiku is even touching the lives of ordinary Nigerians more than Buhari but you people refuse to see all his efforts because you have been brainwashed to hate!
How many people are on the employ of Buhari in private capacity compared to Atiku How many people is Buhari sponsoring in school compared to Atiku
Stop spreading falsehood against a man that means so well for this country! We are not kids that you can deceive!
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by suxess18(m): 6:54am On Feb 20, 2019
Me too my brother
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by Kuginzi: 7:02am On Feb 20, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:

May you regain back your senses after Febuhari 23
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by Kuginzi: 7:06am On Feb 20, 2019
awelekiti:
This man has succeeded in embarrassing Nigerians again. I wonder if the apc is now the opposition.
May you regain back your senses after Febuhari 23
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by AngelicBeing: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2019
Numlock:

The thing just weak me.
Exactly sad

Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by 4Mea: 7:13am On Feb 20, 2019
This country tire me...propaganda everywhere
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by Ajayi2020: 7:13am On Feb 20, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by uncleamachinonig(m): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2019
this Atiku ROBBING HOOD Shaaa wan emerge by fire by force
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by uncleamachinonig(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2019
All Nigerians are against this Story ROBBING HOOD
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by uncleamachinonig(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2019
All Nigerians are against this Atiku ROBBING HOOD Abubakar
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by zoedew: 7:21am On Feb 20, 2019
These guys overheating the polity with deliberate dissemination of falsehood will end up on Fatou’s hotplate.
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by tallerSSS: 7:37am On Feb 20, 2019
DrGoodman:
Click like if think Oshiomole will disguise himself like a herdsman and walk into Niger Republic with 150 cows when APC lose this election.
who and who is observing that oshiomole is having sleepless nights for the past 5days?
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by supereagle(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2019
Seetto:
There is no way PDP can win this election, but the e rat from the eastern republic will never admit that, we live in the north and we know the situation on ground, northwest and northeast is a total lock down for PMB, only GOD knows why so much love for PMB among his people, they can never desert him,

Except by rigging , there is no way atiku can win on Saturday.

PDP winning is like a reverse gear for us: reverse gear to looting and sharing national funds.
Reverse into corruption.
Going back to Egypt.
God is with us. No going back to Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by Pizzle1234(m): 7:44am On Feb 20, 2019
As far as am concern,Apchit remain the opposition party..
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by jaxxy(m): 7:48am On Feb 20, 2019
because Pdp knows their evil plans b4 they carry it out they are scared and worried asf. Apc hooligans have they explained the bags of money found in the jet?
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by EDOLUWA: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2019
APC Chairman is indeed a man that speaks anyhow and a disgrace to his generation or how on earth will he say ATIKU will preside over a graveyard.
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by haconjy(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by uju22(f): 8:09am On Feb 20, 2019
Cricket Oshoeyepop, is that the only thing you know how to do ,continue accusing . Anumpka
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by fuse88(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2019
Dis man self,atikulated on Saturday jare
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by keryj(f): 8:32am On Feb 20, 2019
I have noticed ce something recently, both PDP and APC are playing mind games with Nigerian. PDP will accuss APC on one thing then APC will reply with same accusation. It is that they are trying to confuse us or what

See the useless front page, PDP accussing elrufail of working with ict and APC accusing PDP of working with ict

Who are these bunch of inbeciles decieving in this country, and the followers fighting here and there.
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by nobone(f): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2019
Please a kind heart should gift me a phone. I have been phoneless for sometime now, the painful part is that i don't even have money to buy. Any phone, i'll appreciate. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by Lloydthesaint: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2019
nobone:
Please a kind heart should gift me a phone. I have been phoneless for sometime now, the painful part is that i don't even have money to buy. Any phone, i'll appreciate. Thanks in anticipation.
Sure I can but you will have to suck me off well deal?
Re: Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges by makesense02: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2019
We are still going to vote PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Afaka Students Demand N500 Million Ransom / FG Orders Sack Of 20,000 PHCN Workers / Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.