Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide (1649 Views)

Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock / Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde / Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide by FuglyGurl(f): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2023
Unconfirmed reports has it that Atiku Abubakar is actually behind Ahmadu Fintiri’s ordeal.

Atiku does not want Fintiri to return.

I believe my sources.

First message came yesterday morning.

Second message came this evening.

FEAR ATIKU

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1648089718565773313?s=19

1 Like

Re: Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide by seunmsg(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2023
This is hard to believe but in politics, never say never.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide by Ofunaofu: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2023
Wike is drunk

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide by Ceenachi: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2023
I don't why he keeps attacking Atiku. Atiku is far better than him in everything in this life... One thing I love about Atiku, he doesn't respond anyhow because he's more responsible n respectful than Wike
Wike behavior cannot make him a president at all.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide by slivertongue: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2023
Both are his but he is strongly behind Fintiri

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide by EeyanMayweather(m): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2023
The Binani woman openly supported Atiku during the presidential poll.
They all can kill themselves for all I care

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide by Psady(m): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Wike is drunk
It's no business of wike, leave him out of this.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide by Antimandatethie(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2023
WHY WILL HENOT WORK FOR HER.
ATIKU THE WOMANIZER IS BLEEPING THE WOMAN SO WHY WOULD HE WANT HIS BITCH TO BE A LOSER.grin
TO ALL
APC SYMPERTIZERS YOU ALL SHOULD BE HAPPY COZ SHE HAS ALREADY WIN WITH ALL THE BACK UPS FROM HER BANGERS cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide by Psady(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2023
slivertongue:
Both are his but he strongly behind Fintiri
how well do you know ? Same Fintiri that worked against most of atiku's loyalist vying for position in the upper chamber.iys difficult at this point to know where Atiku is throwing how weight againstor for in thos Adamawa governorship crisis.
Re: Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide by rolams(m): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2023
On of the mad men on Twitter
Re: Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide by OneCandleAway(f): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2023
Antimandatethie:
WHY WILL HENOT WORK FOR HER.
ATIKU THE WOMANIZER IS BLEEPING THE WOMAN SO WHY WOULD HE WANT HIS BITCH TO BE A LOSER.grin
TO ALL
APC SYMPERTIZERS YOU ALL SHOULD BE HAPPY COZ SHE HAS ALREADY WIN WITH ALL THE BACK UPS FROM HER BANGERS cheesycheesy

Why are all female politicians assumed as prostitutes? What makes you think they have to sleep around to get political positions

Can't a woman have her own money and connection to help with her political career?
Re: Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide by slivertongue: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2023
Psady:
how well do you know ? Same Fintiri that worked against most of atiku's loyalist vying for position in the upper chamber.iys difficult at this point to know where Atiku is throwing how weight againstor for in thos Adamawa governorship crisis.

Fintiri worked for Atiku and Atiku is with Fintiri and Fintiri will emerge victorious.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide by Svoboda(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2023
Ceenachi:
I don't why he keeps attacking Atiku. Atiku is far better than him in everything in this life... One thing I love about Atiku, he doesn't respond anyhow because he's more responsible n respectful than Wike

You dont know atiku. He is treacherous.
Re: Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide by Antimandatethie(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Why are all female politicians assumed as prostitutes? What makes you think they have to sleep around to get political positions

Can't a woman have her own money and connection to help with her political career?

Not in this world bro .

Ask the her na
Re: Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2023
Binani campaigned with Atiku's pictures. I don't know why Tinubu boys are supporting her on Twitter
Re: Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide by citygarden(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2023
Have Been the reason this for a while. I know Atiku is supporting binani. That is one of the reason for her desperation to be governor. Politics is not anybody mate. It chess game with advance further maths.
Re: Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide by Akungitit: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2023
Ceenachi:
Re: Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide by Akungitit: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2023
How can Atiku be better than someone that single handedly made him to lose the presidential election?
Think again.
Wike has Atiku's blokos in his hands. grin grin
Re: Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide by Bringbackmandat: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
Who is this fool that sold the rivers state votes to tinubu? Wike has killed his political carrier.
Wike can never contest for anything in this country and win again. The north will never vote for him, the south east and majority of the south south will never vote for him, the Yoruba will backstabbed him. Wike political journey has come to an end.
Re: Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide by stan83: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
FuglyGurl:

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1648089718565773313?s=19
he is not the first but won't be last, the way you also worked for Tinubu.. getat!

(1) (Reply)

DSS Disbanded / Obi's Supporters Continue To Threaten Judges Families With Incendiary Posts / TINUBU Releases 500million For Committee On Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.