Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Chronicle Of An Unfolding Anarchy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chronicle Of An Unfolding Anarchy (943 Views)

The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) / Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose / Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chronicle Of An Unfolding Anarchy by chx: 9:25am On Apr 24, 2007
Here is a nice article from Okey Ndibe summarizing the state of the Nigerian nation politically. I quite agree with him.

http://www.voiceofnigerians.com/articles.php?art_id=104&start=1

' What incentive does the president have to pursue peace with the opposition when he could more easily wage war and route them? Why would he respect the wishes of Nigerian voters when he is possessed of divine prerogative? Why must a man who is on direct dial to heaven submit to the satanic and crass choices of ordinary Nigerians? Why make any concessions to opposition parties when he has the army and the police at his behest, and he owns the arsenal to effectively encircle, entrap, blitz them and asphyxiate the opposition? Why spare the political lives of opponents whom he expects would have sought to obliterate him were they in his position?'

, Hmmm,

This may be the nicest article written on this issue.
Re: Chronicle Of An Unfolding Anarchy by chx: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2007
Let us pray for our brethren who lost their lives in the concluded elections. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Chronicle Of An Unfolding Anarchy by Bolarge(m): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2007
I had this nightmare overnight and I hardly ever dream in which I actually saw the Liberian nightmare replayed in Nigeria (GOD forbid).This was further made eerie by a text msg I got first thing this morning by a pastor friend of mine who had the same experience too and is presently canvassing for Christians to really pray for our beloved Nigeria at this time. Pls pray for Nigeria.
GOD bless NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

When Is Atiku Going To Be Arrested? / Minimum Of N200,000 To Open A Cscs Account / Clintons Made Nearly $109m Since 2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.