Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Peter Obi’s Dictatorial Past Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Dictatorial Past Exposed (662 Views)

Twitter Wants Ban Lifted, Reps Say Suspension Dictatorial, Ill-timed / Two Most Dangerous, Hateful, Dictatorial Statements That Killed APC In Osun / BREAKING:"A Brazen Dictatorial Act" - Atiku Reacts To Buhari's Suspension Of CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi’s Dictatorial Past Exposed by Naijiant: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Saint Peter of Agulu sacked a journalist for criticising GEJ. Very Buhari-like.
See details here: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/peter-obis-dictatorial-past/
Re: Peter Obi’s Dictatorial Past Exposed by ozo13(m): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
Trust politicians if they are going to benefit from anything they so go ahead to say it.
Any body trying to snatch ballot box for any party should reconsider his plan oo else u will x for noting .not even ur parent will be compensated.think twice before allowing anybody to use u .Desperate time requires desperate measures.
Vote must count#
Re: Peter Obi’s Dictatorial Past Exposed by Akiara: 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Peter Obi is the incoming V.President.

This need to remove Buhari has gotten to the level that even the Devil can't stop the fact that the Dinosaur Buhari is going back to Daura.

So save your pathetic posts.

Why not post the killings Ordered by Buhari and his Fulani herdsmen brothers...when he was both a Military Jack boot dictator and now that he is a senile redundant DINOSAUR....

Abeg go sleep...Atiku Peter Obi are your President and V. President grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Dictatorial Past Exposed by Numlock: 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lol.. Trying to justify your pay? Seems you're a new recruit. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Dictatorial Past Exposed by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wetin com konzain me with this? Its Atiku's side I'm on.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Dictatorial Past Exposed by Amarabae(f): 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
A new zombie recruited by BMC

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Dictatorial Past Exposed by Igwe9(m): 12:02am On Feb 20, 2019
Peter obi mere commissioner, what is his own?
Re: Peter Obi’s Dictatorial Past Exposed by Born2Breed(f): 12:27am On Feb 20, 2019
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Dictatorial Past Exposed by slivertongue: 12:55am On Feb 20, 2019
obi is APC's latest nightmare

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Dictatorial Past Exposed by Caseless: 1:14am On Feb 20, 2019
The woman-voiced man from China.
Re: Peter Obi’s Dictatorial Past Exposed by oloworulz(m): 1:52am On Feb 20, 2019
During Jonathan, I dey do five rounds, but during buhari I no dey complete one round sef.
Re: Peter Obi’s Dictatorial Past Exposed by onez: 2:14am On Feb 20, 2019
Do you know there is something spiritual about the candidate you support?. My friends that support Atiku are well off but my few friends that support Buhari are a pity to behold. You can't get five naira from them. Just look around you and verify.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Dictatorial Past Exposed by Naijiant: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Akiara:
Peter Obi is the incoming V.President.

This need to remove Buhari has gotten to the level that even the Devil can't stop the fact that the Dinosaur Buhari is going back to Daura.

So save your pathetic posts.

Why not post the killings Ordered by Buhari and his Fulani herdsmen brothers...when he was both a Military Jack boot dictator and now that he is a senile redundant DINOSAUR....

Abeg go sleep...Atiku Peter Obi are your President and V. President grin cheesy
See details of the case against Buhari on charges of crimes against humanity.
https://www.naijiant.com/videos/crimes-humanity-case-buhari/
Re: Peter Obi’s Dictatorial Past Exposed by NothingDoMe: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Naijiant:
Saint Peter of Agulu sacked a journalist for criticising GEJ. Very Buhari-like.
See details here: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/peter-obis-dictatorial-past/
Sacked Journalist? You serious? You know many people point Buhari as the mastermind of several deaths?

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: I Wont Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari / BREAKING; Election Result: Nigeria Stock Market Loses N85bn In Six Hours / Oluseyi Makinde Declared Winner Of The Oyo State Gubernatorial Election 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.