Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,874 members, 7,844,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For (4060 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / Most Delegates Are Voting According To Instructions Of The Cabal / 7 Major Reasons Why Smart Youths & Students Are Voting For Atiku This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 20, 2019
socialmediaman:
Video was edited to feature only responses favoring one candidate grin grin grin
Go and make your own video na

1 Like

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Gforce2019: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2019
Akiara:
Desperation to create a sense of acceptability.

Op your thread weak walahi. Why not do the survey in Ogun,Ekiti,Benue etc?

This Post is so so lame. By the way Atiku is the President. grin

Except benue State, buhari will win in both ekiti and Ogun state ....

3 Likes

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by tuniski: 7:27am On Feb 20, 2019
olagbola45:

e pain u
Last last you go gentle on saturday. #PresidentelectAtiku2019
Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by haffaze777(m): 7:31am On Feb 20, 2019
Akiara:
Desperation to create a sense of acceptability.

Op your thread weak walahi. Why not do the survey in Ogun,Ekiti,Benue etc?

This Post is so so lame. By the way Atiku is the President. grin

Sorry we good people of Ogun state don't want to be associate with killer party (PDP),we desist Atiku and his band of criminal, why did u think he refuse to campaign here?we would have dealt with him by not showing at moshood kashimawo olawale stadium, we won't allow his rented crowd from neighbouring state to enter into our state also,he would be greeted by empty stadium

6 Likes

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by zeromeridian: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2019
All these edited program sponsored by Buhari
Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by lereinter(m): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2019
donphiilopus:

Atiku would only defeat Buhari narrowly in one of the aforementioned states, which is Benue. Can Atiku win Buhari in Ogun and Ekiti? Impossible. Atiku would be lucky to win one state in the Southwest.

You think because of sophistication Yorubas would want to lose the VP seat for an imaginary SGF that can be sacked anytime?

so Yoruba are voting cos of political post abi

their life and economy depends on political post

Osinbajo is giving all yorubas money daily now that he's vp abi

it will dawn on u
Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Akiara: 8:14am On Feb 20, 2019
The name of the project is 67%....?

See why it's said tat Buhari Supporters are brain dead. Name the project and stop being mischievous.

67% .mtcheew

buhariguy:
67 project ongoing in SW ,
What did pdp do for SE for 16yrs ?
Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 20, 2019
Iblad0994:
Merely looking at the video gives me a different perspective to life and loyalty. PMB is someone that do not talk too much, upon all the hate, insult, and negative scrutiny that some people keep heaping on him, the common man still sees something, such that no amount of propaganda can shift their faith.

The poor are part of Nigeria too and that is what people are forgetting, I can say that since the inception of the current democratic period (1999 till date), PMB is the only president that gives the poor people a listening ear and at least reached them directly. N-power, school feeding, conditional cash transfer, trader Moni, market mini, and the likes.

Is he perfect? NO. I will not say he is perfect but at least you see some sincerity in him and that is what endeared people to him and you can see that out of all the candidates contesting for this election, he’s the only one that can get at least 10million votes even without the input of his party APC. I always tell people that the only person holding APC is just Buhari, if Buhari opt out of APC then they will forever be a divided house.

There are a lot of people online that follow the bandwagon effect of the toxic hate news spreading online and the systematic scrutiny that PDP always subject PMB to with the input of their online warriors. But I am confident that the common man In the forgotten corners of Nigeria will sound their own voice on the Election Day.

God bless Nigeria.
I want to use this your write up. After reading it, tears started droping from my eyes. How many people in Nigeria can you describe as did to Buhari in your write up? I dont know any.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by gidgiddy: 9:08am On Feb 20, 2019
I wonder what Nigeria these people are living in that they say that Buhari had done well in security and economy?

Are these people aware that Nigeria has become poverty capital of the world under Buhari? How can Buhari be doing well on the economy when you all have become poorer?

In security, maybe Boko Haram is no longer what it used to be but any gains there has long been over overtaken by the rampaging Herdsmen who slaughtered thousands of Nigerians last year

I have always said that what Northerners care about above all things is being in power. They are already in power with Buhari so theres no need to change. The Northerners will vote Buhari because he us in power, not because he has done well
Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by senatordave1(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2019
myboy2111:

I want to use this your write up. After reading it, tears started droping from my eyes. How many people in Nigeria can you describe as did to Buhari in your write up? I dont know any.
Please try and post such opinion poll videos from all the states.i will encourage other nairalanders to do the same in their various regions.ill soon do one in ss.

1 Like

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Ibusho: 9:50am On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2019
senatordave1:

Please try and post such opinion poll videos from all the states.i will encourage other nairalanders to do the same in their various regions.ill soon do one in ss.
Saw the video on youtube
Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by senatordave1(m): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2019
justtoodark:

that channel has alot of videos....go watch the other videos yourself....
Can you try and post their other videos in other states here or email it to me ?
Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by justtoodark: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by senatordave1(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2019
Yesterday they also conducted a poll in kano.out of 18 interviewed,4 want atiku while 14 prefer buhari.am not good in maths but thats less than 25% for atiku.in niger state,out of 32 interviewed,2 abstained from voting while only two preferred atiku.thats less than 10% for atiku in a north central state controlled by ibb and abdulsalam abubakar.atiku cant divide northern votes,he's a loser.

1 Like

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by justtoodark: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2019
its mostly south easterners that want atiku because of obi....they think obi did well in anambra....

and keep in mind that igbos think bussiness....its their nature....ofcourse they will prefer somebody bussiness wheather crook or not....

2 Likes

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by buhariguy(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2019
Akiara:
The name of the project is 67%....?

See why it's said tat Buhari Supporters are brain dead. Name the project and stop being mischievous.

67% .mtcheew
are you blind? Cant you see railway and roads across the region.
Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by justtoodark: 10:30am On Feb 20, 2019
but igbos have a freud way of thinkin in them too....for them business must work....anything else doesnt matter to them....

its shockin to understand the way they think....that they dont care what happened back then with fee dee fee is alarmin and dangerous....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwuYajELR4M
Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by justtoodark: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by justtoodark: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2019
igbos care more about economy....the rest care about security....

the votes will be shared between economy or security....

interesting in the north is,nobody accuses you when you say atiku....

northerners are more mature in politics stuffs....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q44aAls2GX0
Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by DMerciful(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2019
Stop fooling yourself.... Abacha never stole according to PMB so which loot are you talking about?
deomelo:

Tale of 2 returned Abacha loot.

1. GEJ gave his own returned Abacha loot to Dasuki to share with his PDP cronies and corrupt friends and people liken Fayose, FFK, Metuh, Dokpesi and others benefited.

2. PMB shared his own returned Abacha loot with poor, young and unemployed Nigerians and market men and women

Naturally, the PDP is all about looting and never about looking out for the poor or the average Nigerian, they see such funds as loot-able funds that should never be shared with Nigerians, this is the reason why they are upset and throwing propaganda left and right about tradermoni.

Luckily for PMB, tens of millions of Nigerians in the heartland far away from the loudspeakers and obnoxious people on social media know better hence their undying love for the president

1 Like

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by justtoodark: 11:07am On Feb 20, 2019
DMerciful:
Stop fooling yourself.... Abacha never stole according to PMB so which loot are you talking about?

jonathan failed....

1 Like

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by senatordave1(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2019
Post for eastern states.
Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by BuhariAdvocate: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2019
cheesy some idiot not stop spewing rubbish here. people will shucks Atiku life .
Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2019
Iblad0994:
Merely looking at the video gives me a different perspective to life and loyalty. PMB is someone that do not talk too much, upon all the hate, insult, and negative scrutiny that some people keep heaping on him, the common man still sees something, such that no amount of propaganda can shift their faith.

The poor are part of Nigeria too and that is what people are forgetting, I can say that since the inception of the current democratic period (1999 till date), PMB is the only president that gives the poor people a listening ear and at least reached them directly. N-power, school feeding, conditional cash transfer, trader Moni, market mini, and the likes.

Is he perfect? NO. I will not say he is perfect but at least you see some sincerity in him and that is what endeared people to him and you can see that out of all the candidates contesting for this election, he’s the only one that can get at least 10million votes even without the input of his party APC. I always tell people that the only person holding APC is just Buhari, if Buhari opt out of APC then they will forever be a divided house.

There are a lot of people online that follow the bandwagon effect of the toxic hate news spreading online and the systematic scrutiny that PDP always subject PMB to with the input of their online warriors. But I am confident that the common man In the forgotten corners of Nigeria will sound their own voice on the Election Day.

God bless Nigeria.

Great post. I have actually learned from Buhari qualities of good leadership I now use effectively in my own daily life. You cannot buy the heart, loyalty and love of most folks as OBJ revealed Atiku believes in doing. PMB earns it with his dignified behaviour and eternal love for the talakawas and downtrodden in Nigeria. He leads by example for others to follow. That is why he is a movement like Ghandi, Mandela, Nkrumah et al remains till today.

He does not have and has never wanted a fleet of luxury cars or mansions everywhere. It is PMB's conduct every day, every week, every month and every year that show most Nigerians this man is on their side and one with them.

Many are not fooled by the election fake love of Atiku and co when we know their lives, at all other times, are about elitism and feeding fat in the midst of excruciating poverty of ordinary Nigerians. They even exploit the suffering of Nigerians and deem us too dumb to note they are doing this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Akiara: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2019
buhariguy:
are you blind? Cant you see railway and roads across the region.

Mtcheeew .....I am really sorry for you. ...Spits
Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Asshurbanipal: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
senatordave1:
Yesterday they also conducted a poll in kano.out of 18 interviewed,4 want atiku while 14 prefer buhari.am not good in maths but thats less than 25% for atiku.in niger state,out of 32 interviewed,2 abstained from voting while only two preferred atiku.thats less than 10% for atiku in a north central state controlled by ibb and abdulsalam abubakar.atiku cant divide northern votes,he's a loser.
So you are a buharist. ? Let's wait and see
Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Sirjamo: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
donphiilopus:
There's a part that got me thinking. One of them said "he would vote for his fellow Muslim and that person is Buhari". I thought people had been claiming on this forum that Atiku is a Muslim and Fulani like Buhari so he would divide his Northern votes! Why are they then calling Buhari a Muslim? Is Atiku not one of them too?

Like I said earlier, Atiku would be very lucky to get up to the number of votes Jonathan got in 2015.
Have you ever seen Atiku in a mosque?

I am not even sure he's a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by iceboy4752(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ganduri:

They completed the only 2 govt universities in Katsina state, 62 almajiri schools in katsina including the only one in Buharo village daura. oh before i forgot. PDP Goodluck also completed the dualization of the Road that leads to Daura.
Jonathan is a fool. He thought he could please the north. What did he do for his own people s/s.. Even hIs state
Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by raumdeuter: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
gidgiddy:
I wonder what Nigeria these people are living in that they say that Buhari had done well in security and economy?

Are these people aware that Nigeria has become poverty capital of the world under Buhari? How can Buhari be doing well on the economy when you all have become poorer?

In security, maybe Boko Haram is no longer what it used to be but any gains there has long been over overtaken by the rampaging Herdsmen who slaughtered thousands of Nigerians last year

I have always said that what Northerners care about above all things is being in power. They are already in power with Buhari so theres no need to change. The Northerners will vote Buhari because he us in power, not because he has done well

Herdsmen is not worse under Buhari than it was under PDP

You said Northerner care about power, Is Atiku not a Northerner?

2 Likes

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by senatordave1(m): 1:34am On Feb 22, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Buhari Wins In Kwara, Saraki Loses - Vanguard / Yahoo Boys And Native Doctor Burnt To Death For Murder Of SS3 Student / Death Records During The Biafra War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.