Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For (4047 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / Most Delegates Are Voting According To Instructions Of The Cabal / 7 Major Reasons Why Smart Youths & Students Are Voting For Atiku This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 20, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Obasmedia: 12:52am On Feb 20, 2019
Na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by donphiilopus(m): 12:56am On Feb 20, 2019
When we tell these guys that Buhari still enjoys his cult-like followership in the North, they insult us and call us all sorts of names. I watched till the 8th person that was interviewed. About seven of them claimed they would vote (for) Buhari while one of them said he would support change but refused to mention who he would vote. Some were saying APC all the way while some said PDP at state level and APC at federal level.

With the two videos I've watched today, I've discovered that the northerners are sophisticated when it comes to politics. They don't vote like zombies that give all their votes to a particular party even when they know the party has done nothing for them.

Anyway, just like before, nothing has changed in Niger. Buhari still has Niger with him. He may likely get 85% of the votes there. Forget about IBB; he can't influence anything.

Lest I forget, Niger is in the supposed stronghold (lol) of Atiku. Aside Plateau and Benue which Atiku might win narrowly, I don't see him winning any other state in the North Central.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Akiara: 1:04am On Feb 20, 2019
Desperation to create a sense of acceptability.

Op your thread weak walahi. Why not do the survey in Ogun,Ekiti,Benue etc?

This Post is so so lame. By the way Atiku is the President. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by TIGRITIS: 1:07am On Feb 20, 2019
Oya, ipob yuut, come and insult the people of Niger state down to their forefathers. At least that will change their mind to vote the Cameroonian thief.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 20, 2019
brb

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Caseless: 1:10am On Feb 20, 2019
Sai Baba!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by lezan(m): 1:14am On Feb 20, 2019
The bottom line is Atiku can’t defeat Buhari in the north in a free and fair election. South will always be divided but seems majority in over there in the north wants Buhari.
May the best candidate that will move Nigeria forward emerge winner through a free and fair election

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by donphiilopus(m): 1:17am On Feb 20, 2019
Akiara:
Desperation to create a sense of acceptability.

Op your thread weak walahi. Why not do the survey in Ogun,Ekiti,Benue etc?

This Post is so so lame. By the way Atiku is the President. grin

Atiku would only defeat Buhari narrowly in one of the aforementioned states, which is Benue. Can Atiku win Buhari in Ogun and Ekiti? Impossible. Atiku would be lucky to win one state in the Southwest.

You think because of sophistication Yorubas would want to lose the VP seat for an imaginary SGF that can be sacked anytime?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by slivertongue: 1:21am On Feb 20, 2019
surprises awaits GMB and his never-do-well gang

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by socialmediaman: 1:24am On Feb 20, 2019
Video was edited to feature only responses favoring one candidate grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by deomelo: 1:27am On Feb 20, 2019
They are not even saying Buhari, they are saying Baba Buhari (Term of love endearment) and same is the case all over Nigeria, these average Nigerians are the real voters, they are not on twitter, FB of shouting like BINGO on NL like Igbos and other athiefkULATORS..
Sadly, athiefKuluyters's supports

@SAIBABABUHARI

grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by donphiilopus(m): 1:28am On Feb 20, 2019
There's a part that got me thinking. One of them said "he would vote for his fellow Muslim and that person is Buhari". I thought people had been claiming on this forum that Atiku is a Muslim and Fulani like Buhari so he would divide his Northern votes! Why are they then calling Buhari a Muslim? Is Atiku not one of them too?

Like I said earlier, Atiku would be very lucky to get up to the number of votes Jonathan got in 2015.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by donphiilopus(m): 1:30am On Feb 20, 2019
socialmediaman:
Video was edited to feature only responses favoring one candidate grin grin grin

That's how they'll edit their votes to favour one candidate come Saturday. grin cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by tuniski: 1:30am On Feb 20, 2019
donphiilopus:

Atiku would only defeat Buhari narrowly in one of the aforementioned states, which is Benue. Can Atiku win Buhari in Ogun and Ekiti? Impossible. Atiku would be lucky to win one state in the Southwest.

You think because of sophistication Yorubas would want to lose the VP seat for an imaginary SGF that can be sacked anytime?
Lame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Akiara: 1:42am On Feb 20, 2019
donphiilopus:

See the reason why I continue telling you guys that political appointment doesn't in anyway equate to development!

Atiku will shock you all and you'll understand that your sufferstication only helps Tinubu and his cronies.

Fashola is a Minster of Power and Works....

Show me any project initiated and completed by him in the Sw.....NONE

I can bet that even power supply to your house is none existent

Stop acting exposed because even Osibanjo is meaningless in this regime.. All his appointments have been reversed and even his office is under threat by El-Rufai

If Buhari decides to pick a Northerner as his VP will you shout Saint Baba? ... grin

You guys aint suffersticated at all. You are just noise making suffer heads. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by donphiilopus(m): 1:57am On Feb 20, 2019
Akiara:

See the reason why I continue telling you guys that political appointment doesn't in anyway equate to development!

Atiku will shock you all and you'll understand that your sufferstication only helps Tinubu and his cronies.

Stop acting exposed because even Osibanjo is meaningless in this regime.. All his appointments have been reversed and even his office is under threat by El-Rufai

If Buhari decides to pick a Northerner as his VP will you shout Saint Baba? ... grin

You guys aint suffersticatin at all. You are just noise making suffer heads. grin

And who told you I'm Yoruba?

I can't argue with you because I know you're not being truthful to yourself.

If you're so sure of Atiku's victory, I'd advise you to stake your money on him winning. The likes of Raumdeuter and NgeneUkwenu are ready for that.

BTW, Fashola doesn't have to initiate new projects when there are so many abandoned PDP projects he's working on. The only abandoned PDP project this administration won't complete is that uncompleted building of a secretariat that PDP parades.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by deomelo: 2:06am On Feb 20, 2019
Akiara:

You guys aint suffersticatin at all. You are just noise making suffer heads. grin

Coming from the people that did not complete any project in 16 years..

Who do you think is completing all the roads, bridges and power projects your looting and stealing PDP uncles abandoned all over Nigeria?

These ipob comedians sef..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 20, 2019
Merely looking at the video gives me a different perspective to life and loyalty. PMB is someone that do not talk too much, upon all the hate, insult, and negative scrutiny that some people keep heaping on him, the common man still sees something, such that no amount of propaganda can shift their faith.

The poor are part of Nigeria too and that is what people are forgetting, I can say that since the inception of the current democratic period (1999 till date), PMB is the only president that gives the poor people a listening ear and at least reached them directly. N-power, school feeding, conditional cash transfer, trader Moni, market mini, and the likes.

Is he perfect? NO. I will not say he is perfect but at least you see some sincerity in him and that is what endeared people to him and you can see that out of all the candidates contesting for this election, he’s the only one that can get at least 10million votes even without the input of his party APC. I always tell people that the only person holding APC is just Buhari, if Buhari opt out of APC then they will forever be a divided house.

There are a lot of people online that follow the bandwagon effect of the toxic hate news spreading online and the systematic scrutiny that PDP always subject PMB to with the input of their online warriors. But I am confident that the common man In the forgotten corners of Nigeria will sound their own voice on the Election Day.

God bless Nigeria.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by deomelo: 3:26am On Feb 20, 2019
Iblad0994:
Merely looking at the video gives me a different perspective to life and loyalty. PMB is someone that do not talk too much, upon all the hate, insult, and negative scrutiny that some people keep heaping on him, the common man still sees something, such that no amount of propaganda can shift their faith.

The poor are part of Nigeria too and that is what people are forgetting, I can say that since the inception of the current democratic period (1999 till date), PMB is the only president that gives the poor people a listening ear and at least reached them directly. N-power, school feeding, conditional cash transfer, trader Moni, market mini, and the likes.

Is he perfect? NO. I will not say he is perfect but at least you see some sincerity in him and that is what endeared people to him and you can see that out of all the candidates contesting for this election, he’s the only one that can get at least 10million votes even without the input of his party APC. I always tell people that the only person holding APC is just Buhari, if Buhari opt out of APC then they will forever be a divided house.

There are a lot of people online that follow the bandwagon effect of the toxic hate news spreading online and the systematic scrutiny that PDP always subject PMB to with the input of their online warriors. But I am confident that the common man In the forgotten corners of Nigeria will sound their own voice on the Election Day.

God bless Nigeria.

Tale of 2 returned Abacha loot.

1. GEJ gave his own returned Abacha loot to Dasuki to share with his PDP cronies and corrupt friends and people liken Fayose, FFK, Metuh, Dokpesi and others benefited.

2. PMB shared his own returned Abacha loot with poor, young and unemployed Nigerians and market men and women

Naturally, the PDP is all about looting and never about looking out for the poor or the average Nigerian, they see such funds as loot-able funds that should never be shared with Nigerians, this is the reason why they are upset and throwing propaganda left and right about tradermoni.

Luckily for PMB, tens of millions of Nigerians in the heartland far away from the loudspeakers and obnoxious people on social media know better hence their undying love for the president

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by QuotaSystem: 5:13am On Feb 20, 2019
This is why I often laugh when I hear Athiefkulators add NC to their permutations. Who are the North Central in the first place? Lol.

Niger State is the largest and most populous state in the NC and it is locked down for Buhari. Fact.

He is also going to win Nassarawa, Kogi & Kwara states with a clear margin. If you know, you know.

Benue and Plateau will be shared almost equally.

So I ask again. Who are the NC cool?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Corrinthians(m): 5:37am On Feb 20, 2019
Iblad0994:

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Afamed: 5:43am On Feb 20, 2019
slivertongue:
surprises awaits GMB and his never-do-well gang
Not with your inconsequential 5% votes

9 Likes

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by raumdeuter: 5:47am On Feb 20, 2019
Iblad0994:

God bless Nigeria.

I knew this when I served in the North in the early 2000s after Buhari has lost the 2003 election. Though I didnt understand Hausa but I became very familiar with the villagers, I was teaching in a secondary school and I will take one of my students along with me as interpreter.

We used to have discussion and just some times general yabbing each other they will yab me in Hausa, my student will interpret and I will yab them back

One day we talked about Buhari and I told them Buhari will never win. There were like 8 people there that day and they started begging me to support Buhari, I was even joking about it but they were all serious and wondering why I did not support Buhari. A few days later one of them said if I support Buhari he will give me his sister to marry

They nicknamed Buhari a Hausa word which means mosquito killer like he will be the one to rid Nigeria of the corruption

And we all laughed

I kept in contact with my student, and in 2011 I told him I will be supporting Buhari for the first time for president He was so happy. THe is not a junior lecturer in one of the higer institutions there and when we still speak, he still tells me of the that nothing has changed about their love for Buhari and they will still be voting him en masse

My point is that, The love Buhari enjoys among the Northern grassroots cannot be rivalled by any living politician

He doesnt need to give them money, they will always support him as long as he is alive

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by femi4: 5:47am On Feb 20, 2019
donphiilopus:
There's a part that got me thinking. One of them said "he would vote for his fellow Muslim and that person is Buhari". I thought people had been claiming on this forum that Atiku is a Muslim and Fulani like Buhari so he would divide his Northern votes! Why are they then calling Buhari a Muslim? Is Atiku not one of them too?

Like I said earlier, Atiku would be very lucky to get up to the number of votes Jonathan got in 2015.
Atiku is a fake Muslim .....a true Muslim won't marry a Christian

3 Likes

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by buhariguy(m): 6:05am On Feb 20, 2019
67 project ongoing in SW ,
What did pdp do for SE for 16yrs ?
Akiara:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Clerverly: 6:27am On Feb 20, 2019
grin grin
Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by Ganduri: 6:48am On Feb 20, 2019
deomelo:

Coming from the people that did not complete any project in 16 years..

Who do you think is completing all the roads, bridges and power projects your looting and stealing PDP uncles abandoned all over Nigeria?

These ipob comedians sef..

They completed the only 2 govt universities in Katsina state, 62 almajiri schools in katsina including the only one in Buharo village daura. oh before i forgot. PDP Goodluck also completed the dualization of the Road that leads to Daura.

1 Like

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by justtoodark: 7:01am On Feb 20, 2019
socialmediaman:

that channel has alot of videos....go watch the other videos yourself....

3 Likes

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by olagbola45(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2019
tuniski:
Lame
e pain u

1 Like

Re: Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For by olagbola45(m): 7:17am On Feb 20, 2019
Ganduri:

They completed the only 2 govt universities in Katsina state, 62 almajiri schools in katsina including the only one in Buharo village daura. oh before i forgot. PDP Goodluck also completed the dualization of the Road that leads to Daura.

buhari also completed d road dat lead to otuoke plus d one dat lead to. ur obj house now finalise d completion of ur. atiku who claims he is d biggest. employer after govt

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Is A Fraudster / Oyo Pensioners Lament 60 Months Unpaid Pension Arears / Chad Soldiers Kill Shekau Boko Haram Leader pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.