Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (106492 Views)

This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife / Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by Slynation(m): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lol.... This is an assault on the man!! The woman should be remanded in prison as soon as possible
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Their fight is somehow sexy... grin
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by shegsrules(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Really!!!!

Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Triangles1:
My advice to men folk.

In any argument let your wife win.
In any debate let your wife win.
In any physical fight, avoid it or you allow her to win.

If you win all above mentions and she's still smiling with you, there's two thing involve.

Is either you've been giving poison or poising is awaiting you.

Men should wise up bcs not all husband die naturally, some are from the woman they call wife.

This is Nigeria where autopsy is like you're going against God will as religion has blackout our reasoning, and they believed men die quick before women, I'm sick of this feminist everywhere.
Go and sit down!
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Reiia:
The man is wrong for starting this fight. Shameless wife beaters.
The woman should have mellowed down! A man ıs always a man! The bıble says that a woman should bow down and worshıp her husband!
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Imagıne that's the presıdentıal electıon: Buharı ıs the man, whıle Atıku ıs the woman!
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by Pearlman(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
The guy marry a UFC box wrestler!
Na im body go hear am!
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by Amudeneogu: 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
The woman should be send to her father's house and never to return again
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by BrainSanitizer: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
But there was a time when the fight became romantic oo. Like when the man climbed the woman and their legs were interlocked and their pubic brushing against each other. At that point, one can guess their favourite position during knacking oo. Those people for kukuma forget the fight to do some kelewa na. But the neighbours wicked sha...
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by 4ckTOTO: 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
She is a jujitsu fighter. The guy is lucky say she no lock am well. Strong girls like this give me instant Hardon. The thought of me humbling u with my preek is total turn on
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by BabaIbo: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
Somebody talk say na Romantic Fighting
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Am sure it's d buhari and Atiku argument that led to this. Let's vote Omoyele sowore as president. Nigeria will be like this if we vote any of these ancestors. Food 4 tot.
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by hammerFC: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Some men are so useless.

The only time u see them handle their wife like a woman, is wen it comes to domestic violence and abuse.

If he was pulling her hair and giving her the Dick in that position, the neighbors will never hear of it.

Just look how, he is fat like Pig.

He dont know after eating her food, he is suppose to Bleep her brain out as exercise.

Cococandy over to u.

2 Likes

Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Eco99:

On behalf of the Chartered association of Women/wife beaters worldwide CAWB...

We are glad to bring to your notice that the man in the video above is not licensed and did not pass our final stage exams.

Our trained professionals worldwide are well able to handle any female homo sapien that is out of order with a type of slap known as RESET 001 which is efficacious in its working to bring back sanity and decorum instantly without need for further struggling or fighting with the female recipient.

Thank You...

Signed

C.A.W.B

OUR MANTRA: Respect is enforced not earned

REGISTER
GET TRAINED
AND
GET YOUR LICENSE NOW !!!!!

#Eco99#
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by Reiia(f): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
dayleke:

Not that I'm supporting the guy tho, but d woman lunged at him/slap his hands first. She went in his space and he reacted. Both of them no serious sha.
The man should have walked away....

I saw it as her trying to move her hands away from his face but I see as that may be taken as her throwing the first hit.

The man should have let it go. I agree with you there.
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by whiteeyes: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
chai! I like this. see as I don dey use my hand for here punch the man. but why they cameraman didn't wait till the end nah?
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by cococandy(f): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
They will be alright last last
hammerFC:
Some men are so useless.

The only time u see them handle their wife like a woman, is wen it comes to domestic violence and abuse.

If he was pulling her hair and giving her the Dick in that position, the neighbors will never hear of it.

Just look how, he is fat like Pig.

He dont know after eating her food, he is suppose to Bleep her brain out as exercise.

Cococandy over to u.

1 Like

Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
cheesy cheesy
See as man of the house dey run em sef for floor.
Big shame.
If na my neighbour be this, no more 'good morning sir'.
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by Ericmusic(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
big disgrace 2 parent hood!
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by Butoneday2(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
This must be Ogun State?
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by chakula: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
The day I comot my muscle for women, she will retire to where she comes from.
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by Businessman1986(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
Triangles1:
My advice to men folk.

In any argument let your wife win.
In any debate let your wife win.
In any physical fight, avoid it or you allow her to win.

If you win all above mentions and she's still smiling with you, there's two thing involve.

Is either you've been giving poison or poising is awaiting you.

Men should wise up bcs not all husband die naturally, some are from the woman they call wife.

This is Nigeria where autopsy is like you're going against God will as religion has blackout our reasoning, and they believed men die quick before women, I'm sick of this feminist everywhere.

Appreciate the wisdom spineless one.
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
Realbelieveer:
Fight my wife. Lol.. I rather leave the house for her to act as the father to the kids. I go jus go dey rest me corner with one olosho..if she wan fight. Olosho i trust tongue
hmmmmm! You have a good poınt! I'll borrow a leaf from your book! Thanks so much!
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by Skmoda360(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Newboss:
The woman abused him. She should be jailed angry
Lol angry grin grin
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by photon3106: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
Eco99:

We are glad to bring to your notice that the man in the video above is not licensed and did not pass our final stage exams.

Our trained professionals worldwide are well able to handle any female homo sapien that is out of order with a type of slap known as RESET 001 which is efficacious in its working to bring back sanity and decorum instantly without need for further struggling or fighting with the female recipient.

Thank You...

Signed

C.A.W.B

REGISTER
GET TRAINED
AND

#Eco99#
Very funny. You try

1 Like

Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by kkins25(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
If loj sees this he'd be like "i wonder what people see in marriage"
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by dayleke: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Reiia:

I saw it as her trying to move her hands away from his face but I see as that may be taken as her throwing the first hit.

The man should have let it go. I agree with you there.

You owe me a cup of java joor.... kiss

Yes o.....
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by Grande007: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Eco99:

Thank You...

Signed

C.A.W.B

REGISTER
GET TRAINED
AND

#Eco99#
Hilarious. Bro what are you smoking? grin

1 Like

Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by olawrite: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
Famousbabe:
Disgrace, Shame, Embarrassment! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Massive Blows. Wife Wins? Neighbors Gather, Refuse To Separate Them, Nigerians Embarrassed And Angry (Pix Video)

Here is a viral video of husband and wife exchanging serious blows publicly.

The fight was so intensed that people gathered to watch them.

The people that gathered didn't even bother to separate them from the fight.

The woman is quite strong.

Many Nigerians have condemned the couple for publicly disgracing and embarrassing themselves.

Watch the trending video here and see reactions below.....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/husband-and-wife-fight-publicly.html?m=1

Who else noticed that thise video has been existing for like 2 years?
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by sneedpahpaz(m): 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
Is it just me or has any other person noticed that the man is putting on g-string?
Re: Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) by OyinO: 12:02am On Feb 21, 2019
Eco99:

Thank You...

Signed

C.A.W.B

REGISTER
GET TRAINED
AND

#Eco99#
Haaaaaahaaaa! Talent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.